Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

3 posters

Meeting a Jazz... [Closed]

Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Meeting a Jazz... [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting a Jazz... [Closed]

Post  Ace80 25/2/2009, 6:40 pm

"You sure?" Jazz asked cautiously as he took the chocolate. "Eh." He shrugged and stuffed the peice in his mouth before it had a chance to do anything. "That's pretty good, where'd you get that stuff?" He asked with a full mouth. The people down here obviously had no iota that lived down the street from a clue as to what manners were.

[Jazz: 23]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Post  Ru360 25/2/2009, 7:19 pm

Fortunately, Ru was used to people with no manners. No thanks to little Shade and possibly Ozzy. "I bought a bunch of the stuff yesterday. In fact, I got all the marshmallows, gram crackers, and chocolate from my apartment." Ru replied simply before pulling out another piece of chocolate and throwing it in her mouth. "Heh. And I thought Candis weren't supposed to eat chocolate."

((It's true.))

[Ru: 82]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 26/2/2009, 7:53 pm

"What's a what now? You gotta speak english down here, dig? I ain't too solid on other jargons." Jazz said, putting his hands behind his head and leaning against the wall.

[Jazz: 24... Lemons?]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/2/2009, 8:08 pm

Ru then suddenly jerked her head over to Jazz. Speak English? She was speaking English! What? He wanted her to speak German or something?! "I AM speaking English, id-" Ru stopped herself and sighed. Why was she so prone to anger? The wolf then gave a sigh and put the food on the floor.
    Suddenly she got up and walked over to the door. "I'm going for a walk..." She said simply before walking out into the blizzard. "And..." The wolf then gave another sigh and turned around. "I guess I wouldn't mind some company... If you came I would feel... okay. I guess..." The wolf added in a murmur. She then gave another sigh and turned around. Asking the guy who made her enraged to go on a walk with her... Great... Just, great... She then gave another sigh again and continued to walk along. Whether Jazz came along or not wouldn't matter... She just needed to cool off before she started to attack the hedgehog in a blind fury...

((Bad Jazz. *Smacks* oDo I'm sorry...))

[Ew- I mean Ru: 83]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 26/2/2009, 8:45 pm

"No thanks, I'm just gonna hang here." Jazz said. He closed his eyes and when he no longer heard Ru's feet crunching in the snow, he took his shades off and looked down at them as if disappointed at them. "I wonder if she noticed.. Nah." Jazz then looked around suspiciously, picked up a small peice of (possibly dirty) chocolate off the floor and crammed it in his mouth. "Mmm, I gotta pay me a visit to the upper city sometime, they got some good stuff!"

[Jazz: 25]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/2/2009, 8:47 pm

((No it's fine. But now I'm wondering... Do we have to Role-play by ourselves now?))

((Eh. It's boring RPing by myself. TOPIC IS NOW CLOSED. *Pushes the red button* *Explodes* Whoops.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 6:11 am