Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

3 posters

Meeting a Jazz... [Closed]

Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Meeting a Jazz... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a Jazz... [Closed]

Post  Ace80 24/2/2009, 12:46 pm

"I ain't never met 'em, but I heard tell of 'em. They sound like pretty nasty dudes." Jazz stuck out his tongue. "And actually, my martial arts saves me better than the- " He stopped for a second and shuddered. "Sax."

((*sigh* Block. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO US!?!?!?!?!))

[Jazz: 12]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Post  Ru360 24/2/2009, 12:58 pm

"Yeah... Sure..." Ru replied with a murmur, rolling onto her stomach. She then gave a heavy sigh. "So... Are you down here all by yourself then? No friends or anything...?"

((*Grabs a bazooka and fires at the block* Merfhs... It didn't work... *Falls over smoking*))

[Ru: 71]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 24/2/2009, 2:57 pm

"I'm sure not down here alone, but I don't really don't have no friends. Most o' the dudes down here are outcasts, so they ain't real friendly." Jazz explained. "I got a couple o' lil rats who know my name, but not much else. What about you?"

[Jazz: 13]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 24/2/2009, 3:26 pm

"Not very many... I'm friends with about 6 people up in Central City, one person down here, and about 5 people in Emerald Town. Actually, the fifth one and I hate each other so it would actually be 4 people. So I've got about 10 friends. Not very much if you ask me..." Ru then gave a heavy sigh and plopped her head onto the ground. Why Shade...? What did I ever do to you?

((*Dramatic music* Lauren: *Slaps the dramatic music* Actually, if you knew Shade and Ru as well as Ace and I do, you'd actually see why the two are enemies. In fact... Maybe I should put up a poll like the one on iCarly when Sam and Carly were fighting. XD))

[Ru: 72]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 24/2/2009, 3:47 pm

"Hey, 10 friends is better than none. That's still a high tide if you ask me." Jazz smiled, but it soon turned to a thoughtful expression. "So, tell me about this Shade fellow you keep going on about. What's his deal?" He asked, again slumping down against the wall in a sitting position.

[Jazz: 14]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 24/2/2009, 5:17 pm

Ru's eyes then suddenly widened. Not another one... "MIND READER!!!!!!!" She screamed, jumping off the ground. "I HATE mind-readers! They get inside your head and either read your outer thoughts, or corrupt you by being like the little red guy on a person's shoulder! MEH!!!!" Ru yelled, suddenly running out into the street. And then, just as suddenly, she was hit by a truck. "ARGH!!!!"

((XD I couldn't help myself.))

The wolf then gave a sigh and limped back. "Okay, I'll talk..."

[Ru: 73. Also, I counted Jazz's posts. There's 14 so far.]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 24/2/2009, 6:01 pm

((K, thx))

"I ain't no mind reader girl; I just heard you talk about hatin' him earlier. I'm just curious." Jazz explained, pushing his shades further up on his face now that he was eye-to-eye with Ru.

[Jazz: 15]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 24/2/2009, 6:56 pm

"Ah. So you're a spy..." Ru mused quietly. She then gave a sigh and sat down. "Well... I'm not sure what you could call it... Rivalry, pure hatred, harsh words, strained friendship, tormenting each other, both of us fighting for the role of leader... Actually I'm not much of a leader... More of a 'lone wolf' sorta... I usually do better on my own for some reason. Although there are times when I do need help... But I just don't like being bossed around.

Anyways, all I know is that somehow Shade and I became enemies... I mean sure we've thrown some harsh words here and there, I tried to kill him a few times, I even broke this little light bulb he made. I still don't get why he's so upset about it though... It was just a light bulb! I don't care if I snatched it from him and threw it at a wall! It's not my fault it broke!"

"Okay maybe it was.. BUT IT WAS JUST A LIGHT BULB! Solaris..." Ru then gave another sigh and turned back to Jazz. "Sorry about the light bulb speech. But still... I just don't get what Shade and I have against each other. We used to be such great friends..."

((Lolz. Ru's side of the light bulb story. Also, I think her 'meds' rewire her brain at times. Cause normally she wouldn't talk about the subject that openly. XD Also, yeah. Ru doesn't have much of a leader personality and actually does better by herself. I guess she didn't like it that Shade was pushing her around 'cause she can operate fine just by herself. Okay, I'm talking too much.))

[Ru: 74]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 25/2/2009, 1:07 pm

((Sorry it took me so long))

"I hear that, girl. It's sure hard to lose friends... " Jazz droned. "And I'm not a spy, just... Little uncomfortable with my looks... " ((*sigh* He means that he has a bit of a lazy eye in his right, so he wears sunglasses. And because it's cool)) "So... What'da you do for fun?" Jazz wondered aimlessly.

[Jazz: 16]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 25/2/2009, 1:42 pm

Ru sighed again and flipped onto stomach. "Not sure. It's usually getting tormented, and on the odd occasion, tormenting other people. Though I do like joining in on extreame gear races. Although I don't understand why they're just not called Aeroboards... I dunno. I just usually follow whatever my friend's are doing... Probably because I'm just so used to being forced to follow...." The wolf then gave another sigh and got it. Somehow, while they were talking, it started to snow. "We should probably get out of this weather before it gets worse..." She mused quietly before looking over to a tunnel. "There!" The blue wolf then walked happily over to the tunnel before being thrown out. "What the?! Hang on, Jazz." Ru murmured, bunching up her fur then walking over to the tunnel full of thugs.

[Ru: 75 and it's time to notify Random Event! *Picks up waffle* You! Be thugs!]
    .:Random Event:.
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Number of posts : 36

Post  .:Random Event:. 25/2/2009, 2:03 pm

((And I thought I was the random one...))

As Ru reentered the tunnel, a smirk swept across the leader's face. He was a Air Force Blue and Black hedgehog, with a metallic arm, an eye patch over his right eye, black stripes running all over his body, white belly marking, and one of his ears was ripped up. As the blue wolf got closer and closer, his smirk turned into a devious grin. "Heh, look boys. The little lady-mutt came back..." He then gave a quiet chuckle to himself and started to approach her. "What's the matter toots? Lost?"
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 25/2/2009, 2:09 pm

((*dies* Let's see... ))

"Ru? Hey girl, what's- " Jazz fell silent as he entered the tunnel after the wolf. "What's goin' on in here? Some kinda party?" He joked, putting his hands on his waist and tilting his head to one side as he stepped closer to Ru.

((Yeah... I'm not sure if I broke any rules... I'm new to random event... Mooo............*death by the ingenious dots*))

[Jazz: 17]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 25/2/2009, 2:13 pm

((Nah it's fine. Any-stinking-who.))

Ru's eyes lowered and she gave an annoyed groan. Why did almost all the idiots down her find her attractive? She then quickly, but calmly, approached the Air Force Blue hedgehog, then grabbed him by the neck. "OH TO HELLO WITH YOU!!!" She yelled at the poor hedgehog before throwing him out behind her. She then gave a glance back to Jazz, then turned her attention back to the other Thugs and began to move on to them.

[Ru: 76. Also, I forgot to yell about her leveling up in the last post... Oh well.]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 25/2/2009, 2:22 pm

Jazz watched Ru start to beat up the thugs and smirked. "Cra-aaaaaazy... " He mused. "Need some assist ova' there girl?" Jazz asked, anxiously fingering his nun-chucks. ((Hehe, NUN-chucks.. Sorry... Bad comedy... ))

[Jazz: 18]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 25/2/2009, 2:26 pm

"Oh what? Did you come back just to give me a- urk!" Unfortunately, before he knew it, Sarge was out on his tail in the snowy streets. "What the *bleep*?!" Sarge protested dumbfoundedly as he sat there in the cold, snowy streets. The hedgehog then gave a enraged hiss and got back onto his feet. "GET HER, BOYS!!!"

The assorted thugs then gave their assorted nods and began to approach the two.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 25/2/2009, 2:34 pm

"Oh fudge bucket..." Ru whined before she was suddenly dog-piled upon. Fortunatly, as Jazz was asking his question she managed to pop her head out. "Nah I'm fine." She said, flashing him a smile before ducking back in. "Okay then..." Ru murmured quietly and she managed to get into a sitting position. She then started to move her arms up into a block like form. "Let's see how you guys like to handle a little... -CHAOS OBLIVION!!!!" She roared, suddenly jumping up into a standing position and letting a wave of red Chaos Energy going everywhere. Fortunately, the attack threw all the thugs off her and she was free to move around again. The wolf then turned her stature into one of fighting as a smirk swept across her face.

[Ru: 77?!]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 25/2/2009, 2:37 pm

"Woah... That was crazy, girl! You gotta show me how'ta do that sometime. Man!" Jazz recovered from the initial response and then said, "So what's those guys deal anyway? They seem ta know ya."

[Jazz: 19... ]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 25/2/2009, 2:45 pm

Shortly after the attack diminished, the thugs began to sit up while rubbing their injured heads. "Ow man, that hurt..." An Army and Forest Green tiger groaned before noticing their leader shaking in his boots. "Boss?"

Suddenly Sarge ran off screaming. "Huh..." "She's too strong! Re-retreat!" Stuttered a dog who's fur was strangely colored like Tangerines. The other thugs then sat up and watched the tangerine dog run, then turned to the wolf who was smirking while she stood in her fighting position. "I-I-I agree... She is to-too strong..." The Army and Forest Green Tiger stuttered. Suddenly all the thugs lept to their feet and ran. "We-we'll get you next time! M-mu-mutt!"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 25/2/2009, 2:51 pm

((Okay, the post order is getting very confusing... @_@||| ))

Ru then gave another smirk/smile as she watched the thugs run, then turned back to Jazz. "I don't know, they could've seen me on t.v before. That and the thugs that don't see my face on the t.v just seem to melt as soon as they see my face. I just don't get why though... I'm not all THAT cute or petty or beautiful or-" The wolf then turned her attention back to the white hedgehog and nervously laughed. "Heh. I have low self esteem..."

[Ru: 78.]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 25/2/2009, 3:48 pm

"Well I think you are. Prettier than me, I guess." Jazz laughed and watched the thugs run away. "So, we gonna crash ova' there, or am I gonna have to show you my fav' sleepin' hole." He asked, thumbing towards a cascade ((No idea what this word means)) of broken, crumbling buildings. Of which any could have been the one Jazz was speaking of.

[Jazz: 20 chiwawas! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Do I level up or something now?]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 25/2/2009, 3:54 pm

"Here." Ru replied before walking over to a pile of flaming oil cans. "Hm.. Smart thugs..." She mused quietly as she watched it. She then grabbed a stick, sat down, and started to poke at the fire. Now if only we had smore ingredients... The wolf then gave a sigh and threw the stick in the fire before laying down on her back. "So... Are we gonna need to grab blankets, pillows, tents, and smores or what?"

[Ru: 79]

((Yah you level up. Here I'll explain it in an email. But first, I have block.))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 25/2/2009, 3:58 pm

"Somehow, I don't get your lingo. What's a smore? Some kinda weapon or upper-folk talk for food?" Jazz inquired, raising his eye-edge and sitting down.

[Jazz: 21... Whee]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 25/2/2009, 4:41 pm

"What?!" Ru shrieked, leaping to her feet. "You don't know what a smore is?! But it's the most delicious thing you can do with marshmallows, chocolate, and gram crackers!" Ru protested before sighing. "Here I'll get some... Chaos.. Control!"

[Much later... I still have block...]

"Here you go." Ru growled, walking back in from the blizzard and throwing a giant marshmallow at Jazz's face. She then threw another oil can into the fire, grabbed a stick, stabbed the marshmallow with the stick, then threw it at Jazz's face once more. "Here."

[Ru: 80... Posts.... Also, I did not break my own rules 'cause Jazz can still dodge the stick and marshmallow if Ace wants him too.]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 25/2/2009, 6:00 pm

"Ahh!" Jazz shouted as he was attacked viciously by the marshmellows. ((Hehe)) He pulled them off and frowned. "Hey man! This ain't cool!" Jazz looked at the fur that was pulled off by the evil marshmellows. "Wait... Where'd they go?" He asked as the marshmellows crawled (evily) away into the darkness, hissing at him as the left. "Those things are EVIL, man!" Jazz exclaimed, scooting closer towards the door.

((*whines* I gots block. Whine at Kelly or Kim to do something please!!!!! *dies due to the evil hissing marshmellows*))

[Jazz: 22]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 25/2/2009, 6:08 pm

((Kay! But then I'll need to set up a posting order... Eh. I'm too lazy right now..))

"No they aren't." Ru protested as she stuffed almost the whole bag in her mouth. She then swallowed them all, broke off a piece of chocolate, threw it in her mouth, then offered Jazz a piece. "Here, this won't bite."

[Ru: 81]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 4:51 am