Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

2 posters

Crying Into The Night [Closed]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Crying Into The Night [Closed] Empty Crying Into The Night [Closed]

Post  Ru360 30/4/2009, 5:38 pm

[*~Semi-Intro~*]

It's about eleven o' clock at night and everyone in Central City is sleeping peacefully. -However, that's not were our focus is... Our focus is in Lower Central City; were almost everyone sleeping peacefully despite a distant wailing. Out in the outskirts of Lower Central City, where the city suddenly cuts off into a grassy field, a small masked creature is sobbing quietly to itself. Unfortunately, it's cries are echoing in it's mask and those echos in turn are causing faint echos all over Lower Central City. But enough jibber-jabber; let's cut this boring story intro and go straight to the post part of this Semi-Intro.

"Mom..." The creature quietly whines as a small stream of tears run down a grove in it's helmet. It sniffles quietly and rubs it's nose. Although from a distance it looks like a strange creature, it's actually an about twelve male echidna with red fur, wheat colored muzzle and chest, and a skull that he seems to be using as a helmet. The echidna sniffles again and turns his head up to look at the sky. "Why'd tat mean ol' wolf haf ta kill you?" He murmurs again before sobbing to himself again. "Mommie..."

[Eddie: 1]

((DX Poor Eddie...))

Last edited by Ru360 on 4/5/2009, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Crying Into The Night [Closed] Empty Re: Crying Into The Night [Closed]

Post  Ace80 30/4/2009, 9:24 pm

((Wow... Weird formatting... ))

However quiet the sobbing, it attracted the attention of an equally young boy. The snow-white hedgehog, Jazz, as his friend had called him, who normally sleeps like a log, woke. A monster yawn escaped his mouth and he stood up. "Huh? Oh man. This happens waaay too mush (Much)." Jazz muttered to himself. "That noise-makin' cat be'er be ready fer a beatin'... " He moaned tiredly, clumsily slipping on his shoes and gloves. He jumped out of his alleyway and looked around. Jazz tuned his ears in, and listened for a moment to the wind, before it blew his dirty red bandana into his face. "Grrr... Jus' wha' I needed tonight... " He swept it out and jumped down, into the field.

"We got a grasslan'? Huh. Weird." Jazz then spotted the source of the noise; a small creature, looking up. Jazz decided this would be interesting, and ran towards him. "Hey kid!"

((BAD JAZZ!! *smacks* Waking up poor old ladies with your yelling! *goes back to bed*))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 30/4/2009, 9:36 pm

((Yeah, the scrolling bar's annoying me too... I'm gonna delete right now...))

Another small sigh echos through his 'helmet' when suddenly, "Hey kid!". As the words reached his 'ears' the echidna stopped his quiet sobbing and nervously he looked over his shoulder. A white hedgehog was approaching him at a fast pace. "Aw... Not ag'in..." The echidna murmured before jumping to his feet and attempting to run. However before he could get far he tripped over his own foot and landed face first in the grass. The young echidna then began to sob again and threw his hands over his head. "Don't hurt me..." He whines, his voice echoing loudly inside the skull, as he curls into a small ball.

((Hm... I didn't have much to do in that post... Oh well. *Goes to make pancakes*))

[Eddie: 2]

Last edited by Ru360 on 30/4/2009, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 30/4/2009, 9:41 pm

"Hol' up, kid. I ain't go' hurt'cha." Jazz said, slowing down. "How old are ya? Don't look like you shou' (Should) be out 'ere alone."

((*hits self repeatedly with SUCK hammer* Stupid. Short. Post. Banana's. Waffles. Bed. Nosehairs.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 30/4/2009, 10:30 pm

The small echidna only whined and fell over onto his side. "I dun know... An' why sh'uld I t'ust you?" He questioned, his timid voice still continuing to echo through his skull helmet. The echidna slowly moved a hand away to get a look at the white hedgehog and a deep blue eye popped up in the 'eye' hole of the skull. Another small whine echoed through the skull before the echidna suddenly threw his hand over the hole again. After a few seconds the echidna sat up and looked over his shoulder and at Jazz. "You su'e you ain't g'nna hurt me?"

((XD Eddie sure is shy; kinda like a turtle in his shell. XD *Huggles the small echidna and kills him with luv* Whoops... DX I didn't do anything! *Runs*))

[Eddie: 3]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 1/5/2009, 10:43 am

"A'course not. I like peace." Jazz said, smiling. "Hey, you wanna come back with me? I could sure use some company. Gets pretty lonel' back a' home." It was unsure even to Jazz what he was doing, but he couldn't just leave this kid out in the cold. He knew what it felt like to feel alone. To BE alone. Becky had done it for him, maybe he could help this boy the same way.

In the alley and street part of the Lower City, a young girl was wandering towards a small alleyway. She was sandy brown, with amber eyes and a shaggy haircut that draped infront of them. "Jazz? Bud?" She turned the corner to find her friend's nook empty. She let out a heavy sigh as she saw him far ahead, in the field. "Jaazz.... " She ran after him.

((I don't know! I had to do something!!!))

[Jazz: Uh... I dunno... Five?]
    [Becky: 1]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 1/5/2009, 3:24 pm

The small echidna whined. He didn't like making friends 'cause he was worried he'd lose them like Marie Ann. But he had almost frozen to death for the past two nights lately. Maybe the hedgehog was telling the truth? Eddie was about to get to his feet when he saw something running towards them. The echidna whined loudly before jumping to his feet and running off again. Once he was a at least fifteen feet away from them he stopped and looked over his shoulder at Jazz and the new stranger. He then whined again, sat down in the tall grass, and began to quietly sob to himself again. Why was he so shy?...

((DX Poor Eddie... *Huggles*))

[Eddie: 4]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 2/5/2009, 8:33 pm

Jazz sighed. "Becks!" He complained, throwing his hands up. "An' I was jus' gettin' him to come!" "What's going on Jazz? Why are you out here?" "Why's'at yer business? I'm tryin' ta help somebody." Jazz answered, walking slowly back towards Eddie. " 's Ok li'l dude, I'm still safe." Becky tried following, but Jazz put out his arm and stopped her. "Ca' you jus' go back home? I can handle this."

At this point, the two began to argue like an old married couple.

[Jazz: 6]
    [Becky: 2]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/5/2009, 8:39 pm

Eddie whined slightly and poked his head out of the grass. Man, how these guys made him miss his parents... He could faintly remember them arguing all the time but... The echidna shook his head briefly and turned back to the 'married couple'. "You dun l'ke each o'her?" He questioned, standing up slightly. He then timidly lowered his head to between his shoulders and began to mess with his hands as he walked over towards Jazz. He then stopped a few feet away from the two and whined slightly. Hopefully one of them wouldn't suddenly flip out and trample him...

[Eddie the still very kawaii echidna: 5--Level up! OMG... O_O]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 2/5/2009, 8:44 pm

Jazz looked surprised as Eddie waddled forward. "Naw, we're goo' friends. We just... " "Disagree. A lot." Becky finished. "What's your name? I'm Becky, and this is Jazz." "I think I can in'erduce myself thank you." Jazz said, putting his hands on his hips and lowering his eye lids in annoyance.

[Jazz: 7... OHMIPIE.]
    [Becky: 3. Oh how impressive.]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/5/2009, 8:52 pm

Eddie turned his head in confusion; then took a step back. "Ed-Eddie..." The echidna stuttered, his timid and shy voice still echoing in the helmet skull. The echidna took a few steps towards Becky and looked her in the eyes. "What is you?" He questioned as he poked her arm slightly. As soon as he felt her arm moved; he whined loudly and fell back into the grass. He then struggled to his feet and inched closer to Jazz. "Dun hurt me!"

[Eddie: 6]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 2/5/2009, 9:00 pm

"Aww, it's ok little guy. I won't hurt you." Becky said calmly. "Apparently that ain't the vibes he's gettin'." Jazz said. "C'mon kid, I'll show you the place where I like ta crash." He held his arm out, pointing with his hand to the Lower City.

Before Eddie could even respond, Becky pulled Jazz aside. "Are you sure you want to take him in? Shouldn't he go to an orphanage or something?" "No. Way. Absolutely not." Jazz said firmly. "Well if you're going to take care of him I'm helping!" Becky announced in a whisper. "Heh, thanks Becks. I appreciate the offer, but-" "That wasn't an offer, bud. Until we find somebody to take care of him, I'm sticking with you."

Jazz groaned under his breath. "Well c'mon Buster, le's go."

[Jazz: 8]
    [Becky: 4]

((The funny thing is, Becky's like, 13.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/5/2009, 9:08 pm

"Food?" Eddie questioned, stopping Jazz and Bucky in their tracks before they left. Lately everytime he's tried to steal some food people started to shoot at him with, 'thunder sticks'. The echidna whined slightly while his stomach growled monstrously. The sudden noise scared the echidna and he ran off and... fell... Well, that's what happens when you've been 'asleep' for three years of your life...

The echidna whined again but this time it was a lot more loud; it also came out as a saddened and pained tune that soon began to echo all over Central City. -Obviously he was hurt...

[Eddie: 7]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 2/5/2009, 9:15 pm

"Oh man!" "Oh!" Jazz and Becky exclaimed, running to Eddie. "Are you ok, pal?" Jazz asked, leaning down to his face. Becky grabbed under Eddie's arms and pulled him to his feet. "Are you ok, buddy?" She asked, letting go.

((Good.... Gwens... Block.... Smell... Suck... Hammers... ))

[Jazz: 9]
    [Becky: 5. LVL- Er... Which way is up?]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/5/2009, 9:20 pm

Eddie whined again and gripped his elbow. "Huurrrrt..." He groaned before adding, "Hungy...." The small echidna whined again and sat down as he still continued to hold the wound on his arm.

((I'm gonna make this topic a bit more interesting... Comet time! Very Happy *Shot*))

Elsewhere in the distance, you could see something with glowing markings walking around in the extremely tall saw grass. "Stupid grass..." He mumbled as he stepped out of the grass with a few cuts. The duke blue hedgefox with faintly bioluminescent markings shook roughly as if it would remove the cuts. When he stopped he looked over to the distance to see a white hedgehog and human bothering a small red echidna wearing a... was that a skull? The hedgefox snorted slightly. Either they were picking on the kid or helping him... Oh well. He might as well go see anyways. The hedgefox calmly walked over and stopped a few feet away from the three. "Excuse me." He started. Eddie looked up, saw Comet, scream-whined, and ran. Comet blinked. "Um... Why did your friend do that?" He questioned, more to himself then to Jazz and Becky. He then turned to face the two and just stared at them with his blank expression. "Or does he have a problem with hybrids?"

[Eddie: 8] [Comet: 6]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/5/2009, 3:34 pm

"This kid has a prob'm wit' ever'thing!" Jazz said. Becky slapped him. "What my friend means to say is that he's very sensitive." "You bet, an- " "Quiet Jazz!" "Yes ma'am." Jazz squeaked. "Note to self: Never mess with girls." He thought to himself.

((Yeah I'm lost. Anyways, what's with the "Thinks to self" thing? I mean, who else would they think to?... ))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/5/2009, 5:47 pm

Comet raised an eyebrow. "You do realize that the two of you act like a married couple, right? It scares me slightly..." The hedgefox dully mumbled before looking after Eddie who was 'hiding' behind a rock. His small ears picked up Eddie's growling stomach. "Something tells me you two will probably never make good parents..." Comet murmured before turning to the two. "He sounds hungry. And yet, you two are standing here arguing..." Comet then glanced back towards Eddie. "I would call you two 'idiots'... -But that would be an insult to stupid people..." The hedgefox then pulled an apple out of thin air and slowly walked over to the echidna. Eddie whined slightly and ducked behind the rock again.

Comet just keeled down and held out his hand with the apple in it. "Here kid, I'm not gonna hurt you..." Comet said calmly. Eddie whined slightly then poked his head out a bit more. "Food?" He questioned. Comet nodded, set the apple down, and backed up back towards Jazz and Becky. "See, all yours..." He murmured calmly. Eddie looked from him, to the apple, and back to the three. The red echidna then picked up the apple and walked over as he took a big bite out of it. "Fr'end?" He questioned.

Comet shrugged. "I told you I meant no harm. So, I guess.." The hedgefox murmured before turning to Jazz and Becky. "So... Who the heck are you two?" He questioned. "Jaz and Beaky..." Eddie murmured as he took another bite out of the apple. Comet glanced down at the echidna briefly then turned to Jazz and 'Beaky'. "Jaz and Beaky? Wow, I guess your parents were idiots as well. Those are horrible names..."

[The ever occasionally rude Comet: 7] [Eddie: 9]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/5/2009, 6:05 pm

Becky sniffed a bit and a tear ran down her face. This cheesed Jazz off, and he crossed his arms and got 'all up in' Comet's face. "Well maybe they were! But we never got ta meet 'em, so I'd thank you kindly to not insult- Oh ferget it... " Jazz raised his hand and attempted to slap Comet across the face.

"Take the ki'! An' by the way, the name is Jerimiah Joseph Wa'ker, name o' mah father. Who by the way, was a better MAN than EITHER of your parents were! C'mon Becks!" Jazz yelled angrily in Comet's face as he grabbed Becky's hand and stormed off.

((In other news... MY GREAT UNCLE'S CHICKENS ARE NIBBLING ON MY TOE DELIVERY GUY!! Sorry... Had to do it. And I said ATTEMPTED!))

[Jazz: Whoops, forgot to count that last one. He got a level up. 11]
    [Becky: 7.. UP! *Murdered by corporal licensing*]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/5/2009, 6:24 pm

Comet's eyes widened when he realized what just happened. Aw, bloody tuna fish... The hedgefox sighed and blocked Becky and Jazz from leaving. "Look, I am so sorry. I didn't know, it was an honest mistake, and I take back everything I said about you guys and your parents..." The hedgefox trailed off slightly and sighed. "If you don't accept my apology, that's fine. It was a stupid mistake and I probably should've remembered that we're in the 'lower' part of Central City..." The hedgefox sighed, shook his head briefly, and looked back at the two with a faint smile. "Well, you two can leave or we can start over and forget everything I said." The hedgefox then stepped to the side and walked over to Eddie a bit. Meanwhile Eddie curiously turned his head and looked up at Comet before turning to Jazz and Becky and whining. Comet chuckled a bit and smiled briefly. "Aw, your new friend doesn't want you two to leave. Oh well, as I said, your choice."

((O_O Wow, didn't expect that out of Comet... Then again, looks can fool and he can actually be a very nice person... Wonder why he's so rude then...))

[Eddie: 10--Level up!] [Comet: 8]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/5/2009, 6:38 pm

Jazz stopped and suddenly lost all emotion in his face. "I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT!!!" His brain exploded. "Normally thin's like tha' only... On'y work when ya sto'm off angrily... " Jazz muttered. Becky slapped the back of his head. "WHAT!? You think I c'n read min's, girl!?" She slapped him again. "What was tha' for?!" "No yelling infront of the children!" "Oh now we're really married... " Jazz mumbled. "What was that?" "Nothing... Becks... " Jazz laughed nervously. "Loo' man, sorry 'bout that. I... I don't really... Heh.. Don' really do that a lot... Heh... " It was pretty obvious now that the hedgehog was embarassed as he slowly put out his hand. "We coo'?"

((Sorry to those who cannot understand Jazz language. I AM NOT MAKING FUN OF ANYONE OR THING! SORRY TO THOSE WHO ARE OFFENDED!!! *Toilet launch*))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/5/2009, 7:04 pm

((Stealing Random's job again. XD))

Wow, they must be married... Comet smiled slightly and took Jazz's hand. "We're cool." The hedgefox then retracted his arm back to his side and glanced over to Eddie. "So what's with your friend here? All he does is whine and... Why is he wearing a skull helmet for that matter?" He asked. Eddie curiously turned his head to the side. The small echidna then threw his arms over his head and whined again. "Dun 'ake off!" He whined, nervously taking a step back. Comet threw his hands up in defense. "Sorry. I promise I won't." He murmured as he took his own step back. Eddie turned his head to the side and slowly took his arms off of his head. "Apple?" He questioned. Comet smirked, pulled another apple out of seemingly thin air, and handed it to Eddie. As the echidna happily devoured his food; Comet turned back to Jazz and Becky. "Looks like you two haven't been taking care of the little guy..." The hedgefox said as he smiled a bit. "By the way, I'm Comet."

[Comet: 9] [Eddie: 11]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/5/2009, 7:16 pm

"Coo'. And uh... We like, jus' met the kid. He's not ours." Jazz said obviously. "We really don't know anything about him... Other than he likes apples." Becky said. "An' never learn'ta talk." Jazz added. "He can talk." "Ok, we', a lil' bit." Jazz admitted.

"Hey Jazz!" A little orange blur called from a distance. The six-year-old finally caught up, and stooped, panting. "Hey big Z!" He said. "Hey Little Z!" Jazz and the little hedgehog high-fived and rammed knuckles. "Oh yeah, this is Lil' Z, er, Ozzy."

((I decided to throw Ozzy in there. Very Happy. *smell*. So anyway, to recap: 1: "Cool. And Uh... We like, just met the kid. He's not ours." 2: "And never learned to talk." 3: "Ok, well, a little bit." 4: "Hey little Z! (Which is part of two nicknames that Ozzy and Jazz made up for each other. My COUSIN thinks it's CUTE... *MURPH'D!*) 5: "Oh yeah, this is little Z, or, Ozzy." And there are Jazz's translations for this post.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/5/2009, 7:34 pm

((T_T))

Comet nodded and glanced down at the little orange hedgehog. Little Z and Big Z? The hedgefox chuckled slightly. Amusing... Eddie whined and hid behind Comet. "Lots o' pe'ple!" He scream whined as he clinged tightly to Comet's legs. Comet's face scrunched up slightly and he shooed the echidna away from him. "That hurt!" He complained. The echidna whined then ran off. "Aaaaaw, bloody fish..."

The hedgefox then let a small sigh and turned to the three. "So you two- Jazz and Becky, right? -just met him?" He questioned before snorting slightly. "So you don't even know his name... Joy. That answers a lot of things.." The bioluminescent hedgefox growled as he glanced over his shoulder and watched as Eddie tripped over a rock and fell flat on his face. He sighed slightly. "I hope one of you brought band-aids. That looked like it hurt..." He murmured more to the thin air then to Jazz and the others. The duke blue hedgefox then completely turned around. "I'm gonna go get him." He murmured before walking over to Eddie.

"Are you okay, kid?" He asked. Eddie whined and struggled to get up. Comet sighed at the echidna's struggles and picked him up. When he slowly got closer to the human and two hedgehogs; Eddie whined again. "What?" Comet asked as he suddenly stopped and set Eddie down. The echidna only looked up at him with sad eyes. Comet sighed then turned up to the small group. "Little help here?"

[Comet: 10--Level up!] [Eddie: 12]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/5/2009, 7:43 pm

((WHAT KEEPS MAKING YOU THINK BECKY IS A HUMAN!? SHE'S A CAT! And I believe I have already told you... ))

"Whadda ya think we are, man? Babysitters?" Jazz raised his arms in question. Becky looked at Ozzy. "What about you, Little Z? Got anything?" "Nah. When I trip and start cryin', I c'n tell people what I wan'." Ozzy said. "This kid don't know how'ta talk, so I can't help 'em." "What would your dad do, Z?" Jazz asked. "I dunno. He'd probably help'im up and tell'im ta take it like'a man, but it's too late... He's already a girl." "Ozzy!" Becky scolded. "Wha'? He is. If'ya that big and ya cry when ya fall down that makes ya a girl!" Ozzy explained in defense. Becky sighed. Jazz and Ozzy fisted behind her back.

((That last translation was a joke, XP. No more. Although, you can speak up if you can't understand Jazz. Just like... Uh... Post a comment on my user page? I really don't know. I have no idea how you can contact me. At all. Steak sauce. Wait a minute.. How'd that get in there?))

[I AM DONE WITH THESE!!]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/5/2009, 8:00 pm

((Oh... I must be mistaking her for a friend of yours then... DX Sorry!))

Comet lowered his eyes and made a snorting sound. "That's really helpful... Thanks." He said sarcastically before turning to Eddie who was now beginning to cry. Hm... Let's see... He's doesn't seem to be hungry anymore... And aside from a small cut on his elbow he doesn't seem too badly hurt... It also seems that maybe he's too uncomfortable with everybody... And maybe he's upset with me snapping at him... And I'm not in a lullaby mood... The hedgefox sighed again, picked up the small echidna again, and then began to rock the small echidna. This is so humiliating... He groaned in his mind. It then suddenly began to rain- bowling balls?! The hedgefox screamed slight as one almost hit him and ran over to the three. "We go to one of your places, now."

[Comet: 11] [Eddie: 13]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 2:25 am