Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

2 posters

How Ru and Ozzy Met [Closed.]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

How Ru and Ozzy Met [Closed.] Empty How Ru and Ozzy Met [Closed.]

Post  Ru360 31/3/2009, 6:50 pm

((Ace and I have never really gotten around to how Ru and Shad- Not Shade, Ozzy!- Met so we're gonna do it in here and see how it goes. Now remember Ace, this is for science! Or maybe... CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!!!))

[*~Intro:~* Because I suck so much...]

It all started on a nice day on Eaglegate. That is... Until the sound of a metal door hitting the floor echoed throughout the base. The sound was soon followed by a not very familiar voice- except to Solace Dover that is... "SHAAAAADE!!!" A dodger blue wolf roared from the doorway. She was very tense- and possibly angered- as her fur was bristled, her fists were clenched, her sharp, almost dagger like fangs were bared, her claws were drawn and ready to slice anything into a slice of meat, and her tail was in a upright position and stiff. Finally, she tracked the hedgehog back here... Now she could get revenge on him...

The wolf licked her fangs and continued on through the halls. It was probably good on her side that Samson had starved her for so long... By the time she was almost at his office she noticed a small orange and blue hedgehog, who was about 2 or younger months of age, attempting to eat a wire. The wolf backed up and watched the hedgehog for a few moments as she started to calm down. Despite her still slightly bristled fur and unsheathed claws, most of her earlier outraged appearance had returned to normal. The wolf turned her head curiously then she looked down both ways of the hall. He's gonna electrocute himself if someone doesn't stop him. The wolf sighed and looked back at the hedgehog. Looks like I'm gonna have to do it. She then walked into the room, taking special care in not startling the hedgehog until she was close enough to grab the wire from him. The wolf let out another, much more quiet sigh, and lightly grabbed the wire. "Hey, kid," She started in a surprisingly calm voice. "You shouldn't eat that... Try having a PB&J instead..." The wolf then began to lightly pull on it so the hedgehog would spit it out.

Last edited by Ru360 on 2/4/2009, 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

How Ru and Ozzy Met [Closed.] Empty Re: How Ru and Ozzy Met [Closed.]

Post  Ace80 31/3/2009, 8:01 pm

The infant squealed happily and instantly spit out the wire. He babbled nonsense and touched Ru's fur, trying to brush it back down. He looked down curiously at her claws and reached for them. Shiny!

((Lol. I hate my short posts... ))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 1/4/2009, 7:56 am

The wolf nervously watched as the hedgehog started to pet down her fur, then she started to backup when he tried the touch her claws. Unfortunately as she was backing up she tripped over a plush car and fell into his crib. Well, this was embarrassing... Luckily nobody was around. The wolf looked back down at the hedgehog with a sour look for a few seconds before she started to try to escape the crib (of doom). After another few seconds the wolf gave an aggravated groan and stopped. Stupid bad luck curse...

[Ru: 141]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 1/4/2009, 9:32 am

The infant continued to babble as he tried to stand. He pulled himself up on the side of the crib and looked through, trying to discover where his playmate went.

It was about now that Solace walked into his office. He saw the infant near Ru and his heart skipped a beat. "Optimus!" Solace grabbed him and backed up against the wall. "What's going on herea?!" He demanded, keeping a sharp eye for attacks.

((L. O. L.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 1/4/2009, 10:11 am

The wolf's ears flattened against her head as a worried expression appeared on her face. Gah! Must.. resist... killing... Shade.... The wolf's body tensed again as she tried to keep herself from attacking the hedgehog. Unfortunately her fur bristled again and her claws unsheathed as if on instinct. The wolf then suddenly gave an angry snarl and destroyed the crib. "Listen rat! I was completely anxious to kill you until I noticed your kid here chewing on a wire! Nobody was around, so I had to stop him! I don't know why! I just had too! Unfortunately, he also tried to poke his eyes out with my claws! That's why I was stuck in that stupid crib! I was trying to prevent him from accidentally causing me to hurt him so I'd get blamed by you. But forget it Solace... As long as you're holding the kid, I probably won't attack you... You got lucky this time..." The wolf then gave another angered snarl before looking at the kid somewhat sadly, then looking back up at Solace with another angered expression. The wolf then gave a sad sigh and walked over to the window and opened it. She then gave another glace back at Ozzy before jumping out of it.

((Note: Ru's just outside the window, so she didn't actually leave. So Ace, feel free to bring on the mushy stuff!))

[Ru: 142]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 1/4/2009, 11:05 am

((Er... Mushy stuff? Ok... ))

"Eehh!" Ozzy whined, reaching for the window. "No Optimus, we don't play with dangerous people. It's... dangerous." Solace put the 3 month old back down on the floor and went back to whatever else he was doing. Once Solace left, Ozzy smiled mischeviously and crawled out the window, landing butt-first on the ground. "Eh!" He yelled, reaching for the scary-looking wolf.

((Man, this kid is trouble... SAYS ME!? *bloomers! and I mean the old lady underwear* That was confusing... ))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 1/4/2009, 11:12 am

((Random's gonna sue you one day Ace... XD))

By now the wolf was calm again although now she was a little startled by Ozzy's sudden appearance. The wolf looked up through the window before kneeling down to face level with the hedgehog. ((XD That means she's laying down just to look at him.)) The wolf then inched her face closer to the hedgehog and blasted him with a warm gust of air from her nose just to see how he'd react.

[Ru: 143]

((Gah, I've got a bit of block. Cause 1. I'm hungry, 2. I'm weakened from my walk yesterday, 3. I'm doing something, and 4. I got school.))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 1/4/2009, 12:23 pm

"Ooo!" He squealed and shivered as if he were just tickled. He smiled and stuck his thumb in his mouth.

((No, no. This is not the end of the RP! We promised it would atleast go on for three pages!! Mind if we skip a couple years 360?))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 1/4/2009, 12:26 pm

The wolf blinked as the small hedgehog squealed then put his finger in his mouth. Cautiously the wolf got onto her hands and knees and backed up. I don't get it... He's a hedgehog! Why is he acting so different?! It could be because he's young... The wolf then blasted the hedgehog with another blast of warm air from her nose. But Shade was as cruel as Pain when he was little... I always thought that hedgehogs were evil- even from birth! What is making this one act different? The wolf shifted into a sitting position and scratched her head. Maybe it's just the black and/or red ones?

((Yeah, right. Ru's always had a bit of a bad experience with hedgehogs. Pain, Shade, Savage... Anyways, go ahead and do a later-in-time post.))

[Ru: 144...]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 1/4/2009, 3:41 pm

((Alrighty then. 2 and a half years later... What? I can't be accurate?))

"Catch!" Ray said as he threw a red ball Ozzy's direction. The toddler looked up only in time to be caught in the face. He fell over. "Ouch!" He exclaimed. Ray ran over. "Sorry little man, you ok?" Ozzy at this point got up and scooted away. Shade picked him up. "For Solaris' sakes Ray; I told you to play with him, not make a girl out of him!" "Sorry cap, thought he liked catch." "Optimus is not a dog, nor is he invinvible. Be more careful next time." Shade walked back to his room and sat Ozzy in his crib. "For all the times... " He trailed off as he left and went to the monitor room.

((Feel free to inject Ru in here anywhere. If you can't think of a reason for her to come to EG, then I'll edit and make them somewhere else. And now, the toilet song. OOOHH- *shot*))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 1/4/2009, 4:25 pm

((*Rolls eyes*))

"Pst. Ozzy." A whispering voice wavered over from the window. As soon as the hedgehog was looking her way, Ru waved at him and smiled. "Hi." She said happily in another whisper before climbing in trough the window and walking over to the crib. She then knelt down and put her face against the bars. "Did my idiotic brother beat you up again? I swear, the experimental side of my family has problems..." The wolf then gave an upset sigh before she turned back to the hedgehog with another smile. "I was gonna take you out for ice cream today, but something came up so I can't..." The wolf whispered as she looked over to the doorway cautiously. She then turned back to the hedgehog and smiled. "But I still brought you a treat, no less; Want some chocolate?" She questioned, pulling out a small snickers bar and scooting it into the crib. She then sat down as she waited for the hedgehog's reply.

[Ru: 145--Another Level Up?]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 1/4/2009, 4:29 pm

"Ye'th please." Ozzy whispered back, taking the candy and downing the whole thing, wrapper and all. He smiled at Ru and then whisper asked, "Why you ha'f ta go somewhere?"

((I. HATE. MY. SHORT. POSTS. *whacks self with bat. Poor Rouge*))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 1/4/2009, 4:54 pm

The wolf sighed. In truth it was actually another beating... That and she didn't wanna freak out Solace by taking Ozzy somewhere without him knowing... Then again, he didn't even know she was secretly meeting Ozzy; considering she killed all the cameras in the room... The wolf then opened her eyes again and flashed a false smile at the hedgehog. "So other then my bother hurting you, you wanna go outside and cover Silver in hot sauce? Or maybe put makeup on Phantom? He's currently siting outside getting annoyed by Blur. Well, least I saw him anyways..."

((Now I see where Ozzy got his pranking personality from...))

[Ru: 146]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 1/4/2009, 4:57 pm

"Silva's out gettin' bir'seed. Phan'om makeup!" Ozzy clapped his hands together excitedly and crawled out of his crib. "Been able ta do dat fer... uh... " He pretended to count his fingers then said, "Eleventy five years.".

((Lol. 115 years... By the way, the thing I'm most recently laughing about is "Behold! I give to you the gift of frying pan!" and I have no idea why. To anyone else who might find it funny. Hint if you don't get the joke: It has something to do with Galctus... *snicker* *snot*))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 1/4/2009, 5:09 pm

((... It's a frying pan... Wonderful...))

The wolf chuckled and stood up. Due to her large size, the top of the crib was only tall enough to reach the bottom of her rib cage. The wolf then picked the hedgehog up and moved him onto her shoulders. With a swift turn around, the wolf walked over to the window and climbed out.

[Later...]

"Okay, I got the stuff. Now you handle lipstick and I get mascara, eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner, and... how 'bout you get the nail polish?" The wolf then handed the hedgehog the two items and waited for him to walk- or do some sort of locomotion- over to Phantom. Once he was over there the wolf took a quick nervous glance at the makeup products she was holding. Of course I would never be caught using this stuff... But you never know when you're gonna need a disguise! Or when you need to tick off a vampiric hedgehog... The wolf then flash a devious, toothy grin and quietly approached the black and white hedgehog, taking great care in making sure he didn't hear her...

[Ru: 147]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 1/4/2009, 5:56 pm

Phantom didn't hear Ru, but he heard Ozzy. Keeping his eyes closed he said, "Hello Optimus. I thought you were asleep. Bad asumption on my part. Wait... What are you doing with that gar- " Phantom stopped as he was knocked out by garlic. Ozzy snickered and began to cover every part of Phantom not covered by pants with the makeup. "Hehehe... Wait, wha's go' happen when he wake up?" Asked Ozzy, as if he'd never done a prank before.

((Oh my pie... I wonder if he put makeup IN his eye... Poor Phantom. If feel bad now.. *half a second later* and now I don't. Smile affraid ))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 1/4/2009, 6:02 pm

((AAH!!!!! EMO!!! ...-TICONS!!!)

"Garlic, nice." Ru murmured before pulling out the other makeup supplies. After she was done she started to climb up the tree that was across from the one Phantom was under. "Now, we watch and fall out of the tree laughing." Ru said as she continued to climb up the tree. Once she was on a well hidden branch she held down her hand for Ozzy to grab onto. "Ozzy, get the garlic first then grab my hand, I'll pull you up."

((Shorts... Sue... Neighbor...))

[Ru: 148]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 2/4/2009, 9:56 am

Ozzy grabbed the garlic and stuffed it in his pocket. He grabbed Ru's hand, and as he was pulled up, Phantom woke up. He yawned and flashed his fangs as he did so. "Hmm? Do I smell... Blush? Amy?" Phantom rubbed his eyes and pink substance came off. "Oh no.. " He muttered, walking to the side of Eaglegate building and making a face like this: affraid. "Grrrr...... " Just then, Blur ran by. "NicemakeupPhantom!It'ssadandunfortunatewhathappenedtoyourface!OOooh!! Peeeeow!" He said, running away.

By now, Ozzy was laughing his head off.

((Lol. I got that "Ooohh! Peeeow!" From Homestarrunner.com... ))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/4/2009, 10:10 am

The wolf chuckled deviously before she jumped out of the tree and landed in front of Phantom. "Nice makeup, Phant. Did Geddy give you a makeover or something." Fortunately she was a expert at removing evidence. So unless there were cameras, she was innocent. A coy smile spread across the wolf's face as she suddenly pulled out a camera and took a photo. She then took the picture out of the camera and blew on it as she slid the camera back into her pocket. After she was done she looked at the photo. "Ha, I just wish whoever did this put you in a dress and boots." She murmured before she put the photo in her pocket as well. "Oh well, nothing says I can't mess with this on Photoshop and put in online." The wolf then looked at the vampire and crossed her arms with a cocky attitude. "So what's up anyways today, Phant? Other then your recent makeover..." The wolf then glanced over to the tree and jerked her head as if to tell the hiding hedgehog to come down.

[Ru: 152.]

((Hidden hedgehog, crouching wolf; the team of Ozzy and Ru. XD ))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 2/4/2009, 10:23 am

((This is becoming less of how they met and more of the shennanigans they pulled.))

"I will destroy you. Both." Phantom growled as he walked off to wash his poor face. Ozzy stumbled out of the tree, still snickering as he waddled back over to Ru. "Boy we sure got 'im 'uh?" ((A little more intelligent vocabulary-wise than a normal 2-year-old... Hmmm)) "Hey, let's go bother Daddy now! I got a great idea fer his prank. What if. We messed with tha' moniters and made aliens on screen!? He'd get so scared!"

((Lamest prank ever.. Lol. By the way, I played a hilarious prank on my dad yesterday. I froze all his desktop Icons so they didn't work anymore, and he actually called tech-support 'cause they didn't work! So I fixed them and the tech-support guy put us on hold. We hung up. jocolor ))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/4/2009, 10:57 am

((Ha, yesterday I told my dad I was gonna do all of my school. And I mean ALL. Then when I told him, "April Fools!" he got disappointed.. However, my brother hung all the calenders in the house, upside down. I laughed for hours everytime I saw one.))

The wolf sighed and shook her head. "Nah... But I know something that will freak him out even more." The wolf then picked up the hedgehog in her arms and walked over to a tree. "Let's just play around in Emerald Town without his permission. This is gonna give him a heart attack worse then the brusselprunes his insane dad tried to shove down my throat." As soon as the wolf was beneath the tree, the shadows made by the tree started to swirl into a vortex. "Heh, you gotta love Shadow Travel." The wolf murmured before jumping in.

((Let's continue the topic in Emerald Town, 'kay, Ace?))

[Ru: 153]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 2/4/2009, 10:59 am

((Ok. But I gotta get some of my school done then I'm off to a friend's for a playdate. I'll be back on around 2:00 or 3:00 I'd guess. Sorry.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/4/2009, 11:01 am

((Okay... Anyways, the topic is closed! *Locks*

*Edit*

New topic is now found here.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13/5/2024, 11:11 am