Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

3 posters

Meeting a Jazz... [Closed]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Meeting a Jazz... [Closed] Empty Meeting a Jazz... [Closed]

Post  Ru360 23/2/2009, 10:03 am

(Slightly continued off of Wandering Aimlessly In The Jungle. Found here: http://furrydreams.omgforum.net/leaf-storm-f29/wandering-aimlessly-in-the-jungle-closed-t26.htm)

After using Chaos Control not long ago to get home, Ru started to wander the streets of Lower Central City. Either just to think, or ease her mind off of Shade's reoccurring insults. The wolf sighed and shook her head. Shade... Why? Why was it that you, my only friend I ever had back then, just had to betray me? You insult me on a daily basis, and when you AREN'T insulting me, old insults echo through my head. It's also probably your fault for Maria. Actually no... I think it was mine.... "ARGH!!!!!!" The wolf suddenly screamed, slamming her head into a wall. She then began to bang it into through the building repeatedly; and eventually caused it to fall. The wolf sighed and pulled her head back. "Great... Here's even MORE proof of how I'm a stinking monster!" Ru yelled before spinning around and kicking another building over.

The wolf then gave a long sigh and slumped over into a sitting position. She then lifted her hands up to her head and began to shake it. Why can't I just ever suddenly fail now? My life's hard enough as it is... Nobody will miss me... Will they?

[Ru: 57]

Last edited by Ru360 on 26/2/2009, 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Meeting a Jazz... [Closed] Empty Re: Meeting a Jazz... [Closed]

Post  Ru360 23/2/2009, 1:13 pm

The wolf then gave another sigh and let her hands fall down to her sides. "Why is it that I'm always the tormented one? I bet nobody has ever had a life as bad as mine..." Ru murmured, sighing. She then began to shake her head side to side. "Maybe if I only went with Marie... Then maybe I could've escaped this life. I wouldn't have met Shade sure... But maybe my life wouldn't be like this... I'd still have my freedom and intelligence. But maybe... Maybe GUN would've captured and neutralized me like Shadow... I'd probably be frozen in time right now..." Ru sighed before suddenly the sun went out. "*Bleep*!"

((XD Bleeps can sometimes be very humorous...))

[Ru: 58]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 23/2/2009, 2:52 pm

"RAAH!!!!!" Ru yelled, suddenly springing to her feet and growling. The sun just HAD to go out! She roared in her mind before trying to walk away. Sadly, she crashed, and fell, into a trash can. "Okay..." She groaned with a sigh. "This is officially the worst day ever..."

[Ru: 59]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Post  Ace80 23/2/2009, 5:10 pm

"Hey man, you ok?" A smooth ((Couldn't think of any other descriptive word)) voice came from the dark as a blue gloved hand reached out to help Ru up.

[Jazz: 1]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 23/2/2009, 8:29 pm

The wolf gave a groan, then got up with the trash can still stuck on herself. "Yes, I'm fine. And I am not a 'man' okay? I'm a girl. I just have a very boyish voice." Ru growled from inside the trash can. The wolf then gave a huff, and began to try to walk away. Unfortunately, before she could get far she tripped over a cat and fell over with a loud 'clang'. "Ouch..."

((XD I couldn't resist.))

[Ru: 60--Level Up!]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 23/2/2009, 9:17 pm

The figure came out of the shadows and revealed himself as a hedgehog with a similar design to Sonic's, with white fur and light silver muzzle. His only clothing appeared to be Blue and red gloves, and semi-matching shoes. " 'S cool dude, I call everybody 'man'. Name's Jazz, what's yers?" Jazz said coolly, smiling and again holding his hand out.

[Jazz: 2]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 23/2/2009, 9:49 pm

"In pain..." Ru groaned from inside the trashcan. The wolf then gave another sigh and pulled herself out. "My name's Rubina Ace Wolf." She said, getting up and brushing herself off as she give him a backwards glace. She then turned around to get a better look at him. "But you can call me 'Ru' for short." She then gave an annoyed huff once she saw his hedgehog like appearance. Oh great... Another hedgehog...

[Ru: 61]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 23/2/2009, 9:56 pm

((Sticks. Of cheese. XD. Sorry.))

"Hey girl, don't be hatin'." Jazz said as if he could read her mind ((Don't worry, he can't. XP)), throwing his hands back and briefly showing his teeth. "So, what's a lil lady like yourself doin' in a slum like this?" He inquired, slipping his shades closer to his face.

[Jazz: 3]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 23/2/2009, 10:02 pm

Ru blinked and raised the edge of her eye in confusion. Did he just...? Nah... The wolf then scrunched her face up into a sour expression and crossed her arms. "It's my nature... I can't help it..." Ru snarled before jumping to the other question. "And of what business is it yours? You have no reason to know why I'm down here... It's just the same reason as to why I have to know why you're wearing those ridiculous sunglasses!"

((Ru = Rude. XD))

[Ru: 62 posts of doom.]

Last edited by Ru360 on 23/2/2009, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 23/2/2009, 10:08 pm

"Hmm... " Jazz shrugged. "Awfully rude... Must come from a low family." He thought to himself, striding casually to a wall and leaning on it. "I ain't askin' your business ma'am, just wonderin'." Jazz ran his finger under his nose and looked up. "So, if you're so high and mighty, why'ya stayin'?" He tried to ask politely.

[Jazz: 4]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 23/2/2009, 10:24 pm

"Ah." Ru replied shortly, nodding. It was fine that he just wanted to know why she was down here. But she was always awfully suspicious. "I just came down here to think..." The wolf replied, glancing around around a bit. She then stopped and closed her eyes. Well, seems that answer has answered both of his questions... She thought calmly before suddenly groaning and rubbing her head. Ugh.. I just confused myself there... She then stopped and looked back over to Jazz. "So what's your reason for being down here, Mr. Saxophone?"

[Ru: 63 doughnuts! *Shot*]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 23/2/2009, 10:29 pm

"Let's make this real clear; I hate the sax. Can't play it to save my life. And as to your other jive, I'm down here 'cause I live here. Dig?" Jazz put his right foot against the wall and crossed his arms.

((Again, another pathetic attempt by me to be cool. And if Kelly reads this, YOU are whatever you were about to call me!!!))

[Jazz: 5]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 23/2/2009, 10:44 pm

((Kelly is a friend of Ace and I who is quite mature. Also, I'M WEARING FUDGE COLORED HIPPIE PANTS! =D *Shot*))

"What does this have to do with shovels?!" Ru questioned rather loudly. After a while she gave a sigh then kicked a rock. "Ah. So. Um... Do you live in an abandoned building or something?" She questioned, looking between Jazz and the rock. Now what was more frightening? Jazz's coolness or the rock? That rock did look pretty scary....

[Ru: 64]

((XD I couldn't help myself with the shovel line and the rock line. Also, what does Jazz mean by "Must come from a low family"? I tried looking up the meaning on it online but... I couldn't find it.))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 24/2/2009, 12:13 am

((Heh, it means a financially challenged family, like he thinks she might've been exposed to rude and perhaps cruel behavior. Like he was. Just something I'd put in there. Lava ducks))

"Nah girl, I live on the run. Freedom is my sanctuary, ya dig?" Jazz said, ignoring her shovel question. "Dig has nothin' ta do with shovels... Hmph, must be a city kid." He thought.

[Jazz: 6]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 24/2/2009, 8:38 am

"Hm..." Ru replied shortly with a nod. She then gave a sigh and slumped down into a sitting position. "You must be one of the lucky people then..." She murmured with a sigh. "I've never had a taste of true freedom... I've been fired sure. And I've also been to the ARK. That, tasted like true freedom... But still.... I've never had true freedom.... Maybe if I left with Marie all those years ago...." She murmured, sighing again. She then turned back to Jazz and got up. "You probably don't want to hear my sob story, do you?"

[Ru: 65--Level up!]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 24/2/2009, 9:37 am

Jazz smiled and looked at Ru. "I have time for a long story, I suppose I can hear it." He said, slumping down against a wall and lowering his shades.

[Jazz: 7]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 24/2/2009, 10:01 am

Ru gave an annoyed groan and sat back down herself. "I really don't want to..." She murmured sadly, her ears drooping behind her head. She then looked back over to Jazz, then to the ground, then back to Jazz, then back to the ground. "Well... It's a complicated and long story... I... really don't want to..." Ru then got back up to her feet. "I'm sorry... I've complained about it to a lot of people and it hasn't done anything to make my life better! I guess it's true... Chaotics are always the most hated ones..." Ru said sadly, starting to walk off until suddenly crashing into a trash can and rolling into a road.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! WHEN ARE THEY GONNA TURN THE SUN BACK ON?!?!?! BEAVER YOU SOLARIS AND ALL THE REST OF YOU!!!!!!!!" Ru screamed up at the deities of Chaos, Time, Darkness, Light, Pickles ((Yes, the CPG is a Pickle Deity. XD)), and whatever the heck Zaire is.

Suddenly a flaming bolt came down and struck Ru on the tail, thus setting it on fire. "YOWCH!!!"

[Ru: 66. Le gasp.]

Last edited by Ru360 on 1/4/2009, 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 24/2/2009, 10:22 am

Jazz spotted a rusty bucket of water behind him, flipped backward, grabbed the bucket and thrust it onto Ru. "You ok girl?" He asked, slowly approaching her after throwing the bucket at the CPG. "PUKELES!" He screamed, running away.

((Heh. Pukeles.))

[Jazz: 8]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 24/2/2009, 10:32 am

((Are they possibly a pickle/hockey puck hybrid? XD))

"YES I'M FINE!!!!!" Ru snapped, jumping to her feet with the trash can still stuck on her head. "THIS IS NORMAL!!!!!" She then began to stomp off but she only succeeded in falling over again. "I hate my life...." She groaned from inside the trash can before getting out of it.

"I seriously do... I hate Samson, and Shade, and the CPG... I hate everything..." Ru groaned sadly before looking back over to Jazz. She then gave a slight growl and pushed him away before she ducked back into the trash can and started to cry. "Merfhg... Why can't I ever have a 'good' day...?"

((Mehz... Block... How did we get Ru to talk to Jazz when you where over?))

[Ru: 67]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 24/2/2009, 11:00 am

((I can't remember... Let me try something.))

"Hey man, it's alright. Life don't have to suck." Jazz said, walking over to the trash canned Ru and leaning down next to it. "Can't you just wake up one mornin' and say "Nothin's gonna bother me today". It's easier than it sounds. And if ya wake up with a happy perspective, it's harder for people ta bug ya. Works for me." Jazz finished, strolling back over to the wall and leaning against it, waiting for her response. "Of course, it also helps to know what your enemies weaknesses are."

[Jazz: 9]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 24/2/2009, 11:08 am

((I think that might've it.))

"Easy for you to say!" Ru protested, pulling her head out of the trash can and rubbing her eyes dry. "You don't know what it's like to be kicked around, shot at, whipped, just TORMENTED, EVERY-DAY!" She roared at the white hedgehog. The wolf then gave a protestant groan and sat down in the middle of the road. "Everybody's life is better then mine... So why should I bother to have a 'perky' attitude? Being emo's the way to go..." Ru growled before pulling out a bottle. Oh..? So I didn't lose it in the Mirage Desert...? Oh well. Ru thought before dumping at least 2 pills in her mouth.

((Random Note: Ru's 'medication'- called 'roach' for some reason- actually doesn't do anything. It's just a mood lightener.))

[Ru: 68]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 24/2/2009, 11:15 am

"What!? Are you jivin' me!? You think your life is worse than everybody elses? You think I don't know!? I got beat up everyday! Twice on Sundays!" Jazz seemed to start getting upset. He let out a low 'hmph' and regained his calmness. ((OoooOOooOOo *snot*)) "But guess what? There are other people who lives sucked worse than yours and they still choose to be happy. Look at me, I had to raise myself on the streets of LOWER central city and I don't let my past weigh me down. One day, I just told myself that I wasn't going to be bothered by nothin', and I stuck to that and found something that helped me overcome it. I found dancing. Now, you can either keep emoin' it up, or you can try to be happy. I can help, just tell me how." Jazz finished.

[Jazz: 10]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 24/2/2009, 11:26 am

"Yeah. Sure..." Ru growled, turning her head away from the white hedgehog. "You won't believe how many people have yelled that at me..." She growled softly. She then turned her attention back to the extinguished sun. Stupid sun...

The wolf then gave another sigh and got to her feet. "Did you say dancing? Like what? You dance polka?" Ru questioned rudely before doing a Russian dance. She then did it for a few seconds before realizing that that wasn't polka. "Wait..." The wolf then turned her attention back to Jazz. "I just realized that was actually a Russian dance. So don't call me an idiot. I swear, I will kill you if you do..." Ru growled, pointing a clawed finger at the hedgehog.

[Ru: 69]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 24/2/2009, 11:32 am

"Why would I do that? It was an honest mistake. And I street-dance. Dig this." Jazz stepped a few feet back, did a backwards flip, landed on his right foot and left hand, spun around a few times....

[One amazing dance later... ]

"Cool huh? Been practicin' for a long time." Jazz smiled and rubbed his knuckles on his chest.

((Lol, Ru probably isn't impressed.))

[Jazz: 11] ((I just decided to start doing that. And its not a random number. I actually calculated it. I'm not that lazy))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 24/2/2009, 11:44 am

((HOORAH!!! *Snot* Ew.))

"Hm. Bravo." Ru said plainly before clapping for a few seconds. She then stopped. ((Yeah. She isn't all that impressed.)) "I bet that saves your life a lot better then the sax." Ru said, chuckling to herself as she joked. The wolf then started to walk back over to the alley and then started to sit against a wall upside down. "So you've lived down here your whole life... Big whoop. Say, have you ever met a rust-colored Coyote named 'Ruko'? Or maybe a red and black wolf named 'Rowena'?"

((Was bored.))

[Ru: 70 doughnuts?! Ugh... *Faints*]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 4:01 am