Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

2 posters

Taken... Part 2 [Closed]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Taken... Part 2 [Closed] Empty Taken... Part 2 [Closed]

Post  Ru360 11/4/2009, 7:06 pm

Shortly after leaving Eaglegate, the shadows of a misty alley started to twist into a vortex and soon shot a dodger blue wolf and a green porcupine. But instead of lunching them out at a wall, it dropped them with Ru landing first and the porcupine landing on her nice soft back. "GET THE HECK OFF ME!!!!!!" Ru snapped before suddenly launching him off of her and into a wall. The porcupine groaned and rubbed his head once he was off the wall. "That hurt! Why am I even down here?! And who the heck is Cecil?" The porcupine snapped.

Ru flattened her ears and bared her teeth at the porcupine. "He's a eight-year old, brightly colored leopard who is unfortunately mute and blind. We met when I stopped him from walking in front of a car..." "Oh..." Jeriko murmured as his eyes shrunk back into his head. However they then returned to normal just as he asked another question. "Wait, then how do you his name?" The wolf's expression suddenly turned into one of blankness. "I... kinda forget... Leave it to all of GUN's stupid brainwashing to make me suffer from slight memory loss..."

[Ru: 177] [Jeriko: 36]

Last edited by Ru360 on 13/4/2009, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Taken... Part 2 [Closed] Empty Re: Taken... Part 2 [Closed]

Post  Ace80 11/4/2009, 11:35 pm

((Tis now time to involve Jazz!))

"Jazz! Jazz! Come in!"

The white hedgehog yawned lazily and opened his droopy eyes. "Hang o' mom, jus' a few more minutes... " "Jazz! Please pick up!" "Alrigh' Alrigh' already... I'm comin'." Jazz moaned, picking his communicator. "Who'm I talkin' to?" "Titan." "Hey Neils, how's it goin' man?" "Not so good. We left the kids in charge of Jeriko, one of our ensigns, and now all of them are missing, save Jeriko." Neil explained. Jazz suddenly appeared wide awake. "An' lil Ozzy?" "Yes. Ozzy, Mae, Hudson, and quite a few others were taken. We assume, that is, our best intelligence determined, the lower city is a very possible location." "An' why you guys askin' me ta do it instead o' yer own people?" "We... Are scattered. There's few of us left and we can't spare anybody to go search for the kids." Neil explained. "Don't worry guys, I'll find 'em." Jazz said, shutting off the communicator. "Whoever took Z-man better look out, 'cause when I find him... Ooohh.. I better not find him... "

((Notes of ultimate doom: Jazz is not a member of Eaglegate. When Shade found out that he was Ozzy's friend, Jazz was given a communicator. Other note: Z-man is Jazz's nickname for Ozzy.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/4/2009, 1:38 pm

"Oooookaaayyy?" Jeriko questioned. Ru rolled her eyes then suddenly jerked her head towards a sound that only she could pick up. Well... out of these two anyways... "Erm... Ru?" The porcupine questioned as he approached her side. Ru jerkily turned to Jeriko and suddenly picked him up. "Woah! What the heck?!" Jeriko yelled, blushing slightly at the fact that he was being held by a girl. Ru walked out of the alley and then the next one down a few blocks. She then set the porcupine down and peeked around the corner. Inside the alley- which is were she heard the ringing from- there was a white hedgehog who was just now putting on his sunglasses. "What is it-" "Ssshh!" Ru snapped before walking into the alley. "Hello Jazz!~" The wolf greeted in an eager sing-song voice. Unfortunately, this suddenly greeting might've startled the hedgehog slightly. Oh well; at least he didn't have any guns...

[Ru: 178] [Jeriko: 37]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 12/4/2009, 2:54 pm

"I don't got time fer chit-chat now, girl. Somebody took Z-man an' the other EG kids." Jazz said, tucking his nunchuks away. He started to walk away and then remembered something. "I sure could use yer and... That kid's help." Jazz said, noticing Jeriko.

((I'd be happy to change the post if you don't want Jeriko noticed, 360.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/4/2009, 3:18 pm

((It's fine))

"I have a name!" Jeriko shouted from behind Ru. "His name's Jeriko. And I already know that Ozzy's missing..." Ru explained as she slammed her fist into her other hand. "Now let's go find Ozzy!" The wolf then attempted to run through a building but instead she crashed against the surface of it. "Ow!" Jeriko sighed and turned to the hedgehog. "So you're Jazz, huh? Please tell me you do NOT play the sax..."

((My muse is blocked... TT^TT))

[Ru: 179] [Jeriko: 38]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 12/4/2009, 3:21 pm

"I HATE the sax!" Jazz exclaimed. "Now, if you two'll quit foolin' aroun', let's go find Z-man!"

((My muse is also quickly depleting... But atleast we made it to two pages!! Note: Those of you reading this who think it's interesting, do not dispair.. We will eventually think of something else... Eventually... Maybe we'll zoom to the kids in the next post?))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/4/2009, 3:50 pm

((... Nah.))

"Z...man?" Ru questioned confusedly before rolling onto her feet. "WHAT THE HECK IS A 'Z-MAN'?!?! I JUST WANT MY OZZY BACK!!! CHAOS- ...What was I doing again?" The wolf then put her hand to her chin and started to ponder. I wonder if the brainwashing also made her lose some IQ points... Jeriko mused before sighing and turning to the hedgehog. "Well I'm glad you don't; I feel the same way about those instruments too." And it's not because I got my head stuck in one when I was younger... "OH NOW I REMEMBER WHAT I WAS GONNA DO!!!!" Ru yelled suddenly and happily. "CHAOS OBLIVION!!!!" The wolf yelled. Suddenly a giant burst of blue chaos energy blasted out from the blue wolf and blew up the surrounding area. The wolf blinked and flattened her ears nervously. "Whoops... I think I meant to do Chaos Control... Sorry guys!"

((Since I couldn't think of anything to do! I made Ru blow up the area. DX Poor Jazz...))

[Ru: 180--Level up.] [Jeriko: 39]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 12/4/2009, 4:01 pm

"RAAAGGHH!!!" Jazz exclaimed. He turned to Ru and Jeriko. "I don't care what the heck you two are gonna do, but I'm gonna go find the kids!!" Ozzy missing had obviously put a lot of stress on Jazz. He then ran off. "I should check Ruk's place firs'. He's been causin' trouble... "
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/4/2009, 9:28 pm

The blue wolf stared after Jazz absentmindedly then turned to Jeriko and said, "So.... Wanna go to Black Jack's place?" "You know Black Jack?" Jeriko questioned. Ru stuck out her tongue and held up a journal titled 'Jeriko's Journal. Don't touch...'. "Hey, that's mine!" Jeriko snapped before snatching it from her paws. He then looked it over and noticed the lock was broken. "You are a corrupt, and twisted wolf, Ru!" He snapped. Ru just continued to smirk and shrugged it off. "I get that a lot..." She murmured before suddenly turning into a dog and throwing the porcupine on her back. "Now come on; we gotta go get Ozzy and Cecil!" She then started to race off at a blinding pace.

Oh jeez... You learn something new everyday don't you? Jeriko thought as he started to chuckle nervously. She's a pretty big dog too... What is she? Three feet at the shoulder...? Gah, I think I'm gonna faint... The green porcupine then suddenly lost consciousness and fell off the wolf's back. Immediately the wolf sensed something was wrong and came running back. Did he faint? Oh Solaris I hope he fainted. Why am I caring so much? I gotta get Ozzy and Cecil before something bad happens to the both of them... But... I feel as if I owe it to Jeriko to help him get back his job? Gah... Stupid... Conscience... The wolf then let out a heavy sigh and looked down at the porcupine. "Well... I can't just leave you Jer..." The wolf then bent down and picked the porcupine up in her jaws. Then with a swift jerk of the neck she threw him onto her back. She then continued on to the Den of Thieves.

((Well, time to kick some tail! Go Here!))

[Ru: 181] [Jeriko: 40--Level Up!]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 12/5/2024, 4:55 pm