Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

You Don't Get Me [Closed]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

You Don't Get Me [Closed] Empty You Don't Get Me [Closed]

Post  Ru360 24/6/2009, 11:08 am

It all started on a sunny afternoon...

As the season of summer advanced; everybody was starting to plan their own summer vacations. One certain individual who was visiting Delta Venianna though, stuck out like a sore thumb with her bright pink to red coloring. Her name was Zetanna- or Zeta for short- and as many could tell by her rat and hedgehog like appearance; she was a moonrat.. She sighed annoyingly and rubbed her temples. Maybe this wasn't the best place to vacation after all... She could've picked a brighter place instead, but no. She just had to pick a large Coastal town with dully colored buildings... Oh well... At least nobody was gonna bother her like those stupid idiots down in Lower Capitol City did... The Rose Madder moonrat sighed again and looked up at the sky. Pretty soon the sun was gonna be setting and- "Oof!" Zeta yelled as she landed butt first into the ground. She growled and looked up at the person who knocked her down. She looked like a fox, but she smelled like a dog... She was also kinda bulky... A dhole maybe?

"Aw ****, I'm sorry!" The blue 'dhole' apologized. She lowered down a bit and held her hand out to help the moonrat up. However Zeta only smacked it away and stood up herself. The canine snorted and scrunched up her face in annoyance. Grraaah! This always happens when I try to do something good! "I was just trying to help..." The blue canine explained after ranting in her mind. As the canine began to walk away; Zeta snorted, "Ya know, it's strange finding something like you here. Ya'd think you were the princess's little lap dog." The 'dhole' growled and turned around. "Why does everyone think I'm some sort of prissy dog?! I'M A WOLF ******!!!" The now identified as a wolf, screamed. Apparently her screaming attracted a bit of attention. "Cause you're making a **** about it..." Zeta hissed in reply.

[Zeta: 1] [Ru: 206]

Last edited by Ru360 on 18/7/2009, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

You Don't Get Me [Closed] Empty Re: You Don't Get Me [Closed]

Post  Ru360 24/6/2009, 11:23 am

The wolf turned around and angrily yelled, "If you're looking for trouble you got it, you filthy rat!" Zeta only raised the edge of her eye as if she was questioning the wolf if that was really the best she could do. The wolf growled angrily and replied, "If you're having such a hard time hearing me; maybe you should pull your head out of your ***!" At this the moonrat's fur prickled. "I do not have a hard time hearing! In fact, when I want **** coming from you; I'll squeeze your head!" "Too bad nothing comes out..." The blue wolf replied with a devious smirk on her face. It's too bad that she just insulted herself... But the look on the rat's face was too hilarious.

"You know," the moonrat started after a while. "There are several people in this world that I find unbearably obnoxious... And you are all of them. All in one... What's your name anyways, mutt?" Zeta asked before adding. "But considering your previous comment; I'm gonna be surprised if you remember it." The wolf chuckled and only continued to smirk. "My name's Rubina. But since it's also waaay to ******; everybody calls me 'Ru'." "I'm Zeta; and I've come across rotting bodies that are more offensive then you." "None taken." Ru replied with a smile. "So, I'm taking it you're vacationing here?" The wolf questioned as she walked closer to the moonrat. "Yep. I hate these dull buildings though... The ones in Lower Capitol City are so much better looking..." Zeta commented. "You're from Capitol City too?" Ru questioned with a slightly excited smile. "Yeah... But you don't smell of the slums... You smell like a ****** little dog!" "I take baths. Unlike some, uncivilized people." Ru explained.

As Ru continued to rant; Zeta looked down at Ru's feet and said, "You have a nasty speech impediment... Your foot." Ru gave Zeta a confused look. "That doesn't even make sense!" She complained after a while. "Yeah, well, your butt is so smart, I bet you could sit on a tub of ice cream and tell me what flavor it is..." Zeta murmured, looking back up at Ru's face. "I bet you're the kind of person who, when someone first meets you, they don't like you. But when they get to know you better, they hate you!" Ru snapped. Zeta smirked and replied, "It's nice to know you too, *****." Ru sighed and shook her head. "Please, keep talking... I always yawn when I'm interested.."

[Ru: 207] [Zeta: 2]

Last edited by Ru360 on 8/7/2009, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 24/6/2009, 12:29 pm

"You have a face only a mother could love- And even she hates it!" Zeta snapped back in reply. Ru looked back at the moonrat's face in shock and removed her hand from her face. After a few moments of silence the wolf sighed and stared at the ground sadly. "I never even knew my mom..." The wolf then lifted her head and looked Zeta in the eyes. "But I don't mind. Afterall, I'm not like most people... Why should I care?" "Oh. In that case- Your face is a prima facie case of ugliness; and your body is pretty **** ugly, too..." Zeta commented. Ru gave the moonrat a glazed glare and crossed her arms. "Ya know, ordinarily people live and learn... But you.. you just live..." "That's me." Zeta added with a devious smile and a slight shrug. She then let her shoulders drop to their normal positions and looked up at Ru. "So anything you wanna do? Fetch in particular?" "I don't play fetch. But I'm craving some spaghetti right now.. And maybe we could go look at some of their glass works later and- Hey!" The wolf yelped, realizing that Zeta was running off. Without thinking, the wolf suddenly revved up her feet and speed after the moonrat. "Where are you going?" Ru asked as she finally stopped next to Zeta. "To a restaurant I saw near the hotel I'm staying at! It's supposedly really good!" "Great!" The wolf yelled happily. "I think I saw it too after I checked in myself! Come on, why are we dwindling? Let's kick it into high gear!" Ru yelled before suddenly rolling into a ball and speeding down the watery street in a spin attack. However, the sudden hedgehog-like move made the moonrat slow down all the more. "B-but... How?"

[Ru: 208] [Zeta: 3]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 1/7/2009, 11:18 am

[A few minutes later...]

"'Bout time you got here!" Ru snapped as she watched Zeta frantically run over to her. "I.. I didn't know... You could... Your spin dash..." The moonrat interrupted herself and took a deep breath. "Yeah?" Ru questioned as the moonrat tried to regain all the air she had lost while running. "What about it?" Zeta sighed and stood up. "You used a spin-dash move. I thought that was only limited to hedgehogs?" Ru shrugged. "I think almost everybody can use it... I mean, it's not like I'm a bulky rhino or anything... I'm as muscular as a bear but I'm as slim as a fox!" The wolf smirked arrogantly before her stomach suddenly growled like a cougar. This caused her to nervously wrap her arms around her stomach and blush. "And now I'm as hungry as a starved mountain lion..." "Well then let's go eat something before you decide to eat me instead..." The Rose Madder moonrat then pushed past the wolf and walked inside. "Agreed..." Ru murmured with a nod before following.

[Ru: 209] [Zeta: 4]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 12/5/2024, 10:19 am