Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

3 posters

Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed]

Post  Ru360 6/2/2009, 4:14 pm

Ru cocked her head at the griffin then got up. "Oh it's uh... nothing..." She murmured before looking backwards. "I just..." Ru sighed and turned back to the griffin and Shade. "Listen, Shade, I start acting in any way that is not normal for me, I'm pretty sure you'll have at least a little bit of an idea what that might be, FIND THAT MEDICATION. I'm warning you, me without my medication, is your suicide." She then turned around and started to walk forward. Dear Solaris... This has never happened before... I.. I just really hope I don't do anything... Harmful...

[Ru: 27]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed]

Post  Ace80 6/2/2009, 4:59 pm

"Well if it's inevitable for you to go berserk, the desert is a perfect place. Just find an empty sand pit and do whatever it is that you need to do." Shade said, digging beneath the old, hot sand and making a "pad" out of cool sand. He then cut up his backpack to make a temporary shelter and used his shirt as a wind shield.

[Shade: 15]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 6/2/2009, 5:16 pm

Ru gave a sigh and continued to walk away. "Actually... I'm not quite sure what the medication is anymore... I just grab random medications, mix them and......" She gave another sigh and kicked some sand away. "You people just don't understand me..." She murmured before walking away. "I'm just gonna find a scorpion.... See you later..." She murmured before leaving Shade and Tehuti behind.

((Hm... I'm thinking Ru's medication might actually be a Antidepressant. Though it could always have something else. Also, no, she hasn't left the desert. In truth, she's only a few feet away from them and laying down in the sand depressed.))

[Ru: 28]
    .:Random Event:.
    .:Random Event:.
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Number of posts : 36

Post  .:Random Event:. 6/2/2009, 5:20 pm

Tehuti curiously turned his head to the side before turning to Shade. But just as he opened his beak he noticed Shade was asleep. He then closed his mouth and turned around. Hopefully the sands will rest quietly tonight...

[Next Morning...]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 6/2/2009, 6:04 pm

Shade woke early the next morning to find that the storm had quieted down and the sand was laying peacefully all around him, almost taunting, teasing to get back up and blow.

[Shade: 16]

((Uh... Sorry... Block... ))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 6/2/2009, 6:23 pm

((It's fine, at least you can edit it later... Also, now I'm starting to wonder if Ru's still in this topic... Eh.))

Farther away in the desert. A blue wolf shook her head as she started to get up. Man what a night... Reminded her of that one time when she woke up to find herself in a box with a sleeping hobo. I don't even wanna KNOW how THAT happened... She groaned in her mind as she tried to rub some sand out of her eye.

When she was done something seemed very strange... Grass? There's no grass in the desert! She thought as she walked over to the patch to see if she was hallucinating. Surprisingly, it was real! And she wasn't actually in the Desert any more. She was on the border between Leaf Storm and the Mirage Desert.

The blue wolf then got to her feet again and looked into the jungle. Possible she might of lost her medicine in there? Or maybe it was a way home... Then she could just buy a new bottle!

It was getting a bit low... She mused as she rubbed her furry chin. She then gave a shrug and looked back. But what about Shade? Will he wander the Desert Aimlessly like Neil? Or should she wait for a while to see if he'd join her? Whatever... The Desert's Treasure wasn't all that important to her anymore... Maybe another time, no?

[Ru: 29. When she hits 30 she'll head into Leaf Storm.]

((By the way, just because I'm gonna leave doesn't mean you can't continue on, Ace.))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 6/2/2009, 8:35 pm

Shade wandered on for a few more, what seemed like days. His eyes were bloodshot-red from so much sand and dirt that he shut them tightly and refused to open them until he no long felt sand... But cold air... And he no sooner had time to open his eyes that he slipped and fell onto what seemed like... Ice!

Shade regained his emotionless composure and walked on a bit further. He kneeled by an almost-frozen-over lake and splashed the ice cold water over his face. Ahh... It soothed the burning pain in his eyes enough for him to continue walking. "I wonder where I am... " He wondered aloud. "What are you doing here!?" A deep voice demanded. "Xander!? Oh good gwens, I'm near Ice Walk Village! I just remembered I'm banished from here!" He thought as he began to run while the tiger chased him. "How dare you invade my home murderer!?"
    "Xander stop! It was a mistake! I'm leaving now I swear!" Shade pleaded. He had never been so scared or dishonored in his life. He jumped off a nearby rock and took to the skies. "I'm sorry!" He yelled down. "Now to get back to Eagleg- " "Cap! Oh thank Solaris you're safe!" "Nice to be back Jean, what've I missed?" "Neil's gone missing!" "What!?"

[Shade: 17] [Xander: 1] [Jean: 1]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 6/2/2009, 10:30 pm

((*Blinks* Okay... I'm just gonna let that one slide. Well, now if anything stars in Eaglegate or something, I recommend you do it in that area. 'Cause I don't wanna ban my best friend...))

After a few hours of waiting Ru sighed. Seems he wasn't coming. Oh well, ON TO IBLIS VOLCANO!!!! Wait....

Sorry, LEAF STORM!!!!!!

[Ru: 30--Level Up!]

(Topic is now locked. No more new posts, Ace.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11/5/2024, 9:37 pm