Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

3 posters

Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed] Empty Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed]

Post  Ru360 3/2/2009, 9:10 am

A dodger blue wolf gave a sigh and a ruffle of her fur as she reached the top of a sand dune. The hot sun beat down on her and warmed her fur. Not to mention burned her ears and eyes. The wolf gave a groan towards this and placed her hand over her eyes as she laid her ears back.

"Oi!" Came a voice. It was carried with the wind and it went all the way to the wolf's ear. She turned around and watched as a certain Michael with a big bag of supplies came up to her. "Why do I have to carry everything?" He groaned as he began to sink into the sand. "Because," Ru replied as she watched Mike sink into the sand. She then grabbed his hand and pulled him out. "I need to carry all the treasure. And that's a lot more heavy then all the water you're carrying." "True..." Mike murmured, pondering on this thought for a while. He then turned back to Ru. "But still! I say that you carry some of it!" He snapped at her. "I don't have a bag." Ru said as she began to walk away. "What?! Then how to you expect to carry the Treasure?!" Mike snapped, letting go of the bag and suddenly falling backwards. "Help?"

[Ru: 1] [Mike: 1]

Last edited by Ru360 on 6/2/2009, 10:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed] Empty Re: Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed]

Post  Ru360 3/2/2009, 9:17 am

Ru sighed and shook her head at the black wolf. Why did he have to come? Oh yeah... because no one else would go with her. She gave another sigh and helped him up. "Thank you!" Mike yelled at her. He then crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at her. "And now to my question?"

Ru gave another sigh, but this time it was mixed with a groan, and shook her head. "I plan to use Chaos Control when we find the Treasure, Mike. That way we won't perish after we find it." She replied, starting to walk away again. Mike's mouth dropped open and he waved his arms up into the air. "What?!" He protested before putting his arms down again and running after her as fast as the bag would let him go. Why don't you just use it to FIND the pyramids?!" He protested as he caught up to her. "Cause what's the fun in that?" Ru questioned as she gave a devious smile towards him.

[Ru: 2] [Mike: 2]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed] Empty Re: Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed]

Post  Ru360 3/2/2009, 9:21 am

She then closed her mouth and began to walk forward again while Mike looked distressed. "What?! You know what? You're loco. I can see why Samson fired you." Mike growled at her before he tripped and fell down another sand dune. Ru jerked her head back to the black wolf. "What?! What did you just say?!" She snarled before turning completely around. "You aren't Mike... Mike would never say that... You know what? You could just die in this desert for all I care!" Ru roared at him before storming off.

Mike lifted his sandy head and watched as Ru left. "Ru... I didn't mean it..." He groaned before the sand buried him.

[Ru: 3] [Mike: 3]
    .:Random Event:.
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Number of posts : 36

Post  .:Random Event:. 3/2/2009, 9:32 am

As the sand of the desert buried Michael, a Griffin of some sort flew down and picked the wolf up before he was completely buried. The wolf's fur was burning up, and he was already suffering from Hyperthermia, or, sunstroke. The griffin then looked to the skies as the golden sun shone off his equally golden fur. The griffin then made a few flaps of his wings and took off. Leaving the Mirage Desert behind in the blowing sand...

Meanwhile on Ru's part...

The wind quickly blew the sand up into a sandstorm. As the sandstorm grew bigger and bigger, the wind blew faster and faster, soon it was caught up to the blue wolf. And she was soon lost in the cloud of sand. Will she be able to find her way out?
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 3/2/2009, 9:37 am

Ru's ears twitched as they heard the sound of roaring wind coming towards her. All of the sudden she was engulfed in a sandstorm and lost. The blue wolf gave a sigh and continued her way. Man... I hope Mike's alright... The wolf groaned in her mind and she tried to shake some of the sand off of her pelt.

It didn't work much, and she got some sand in her eye. The wolf then stopped to rub her eye. Hopefully, she wouldn't land in one of those rooms that are rumored to be underneath the desert. But then again, it was a rumor right?

[Ru: 4]

Last edited by Ru360 on 3/2/2009, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 3/2/2009, 9:45 am

Ah the rumor of the desert rooms. But it wasn't JUST a rumor. Oh no, the rumors... THEY WERE TRUE!!!!

Suddenly as the blue wolf rubbed her eye, a trap door opened. As the door was suddenly gone, the wolf began to plummet. Would she be falling forever? Or would she hit some spikes? If she didn't act quickly she would surely die...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 3/2/2009, 9:49 am

Ru gave a startled scream as she began to fall. Now what in the world would cause her to fall? She then looked down towards the bottom of the rumored room. Dang-it. Spikes! The rumor of the room traps were true!

Oh man, I am so totally gonna die! She thought as she neared the spikes. She then looked quickly around for something to grab onto. Anything! Even if it was a snake she would grab it! Well... as long as it saved her...

[Ru: 5 -- Level up. Whoot!]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 3/2/2009, 9:51 am

As the blue wolf quickly looked around, one certain wall caught her attention... VINES! Surely they would save her! They looked very strong too.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 3/2/2009, 10:08 am

Hm... They did look strong. But how was she supposed to get over there? Ru then gave a sigh and began to flap her arms like a crazy bird. Another thing was, her fur was being so fluffy that it was working as it's own parachute. Soon she was over by the wall.

She reached her hand out to grab a vine and managed to get a good hold on it. Soon she was no longer falling, but she was safe. Ru cautiously looked down at the ground and it's sharp spikes, then looked up. Would she find a doorway or not?

[Ru: 6]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 3/2/2009, 10:14 am

Indeed there was a door above. A bright light emanated from the doorway and it seemed to glisten and glitter. Perhaps it was the Treasure?
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 3/2/2009, 10:16 am

Ru's eyes glistened along with the light. "Gold?" She questioned, suddenly starting to climb up the vine. Soon she was near the doorway, and the light seemed brighter. Had she found what she had come for?

[Ru: 7]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 3/2/2009, 10:19 am

Sadly, no. As the wolf climbed onto the small platform she found that the glistening was no more then a hobo who had just shined his toenails.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 3/2/2009, 10:22 am

"Eeeewwwww....." Ru groaned as her 'treasure' was no more then a hobo with shiny toenails. She then picked the said hobo up, and threw him down at the spikes of the ground. "Guess there's no treasure after all...." She moaned sadly. She then turned around and continued down the dark, dank path of the underground ruins.

[Ru: 8]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 3/2/2009, 10:31 am

[Much later...]

Ru gave another sigh as she leaned against a wall. She had been walking for Solaris knows how long now, and it was about time she needed a break. The blue wolf slumped down to the floor and sighed as she picked up a stick and began to draw pictures on the floor. One drawing was of Mike. Why did she have to leave him there? Alone, lost, and possibly dead by now in the desert. He was the only one who understood her...

Well, other then Neil. The other drawing was of Shade. There was little reason why she drew that one. Just... something to keep her going I guess. The wolf then put the stick down and stared at the picture of Shade as she rested her head on her knees.

[Ru: 9]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 3/2/2009, 10:37 am

Ru chuckled to herself amusedly. Wouldn't it be weird if Shade was here? She then got to her feet, laughing with content and feeling well rested, she continued on her way.

[Ru: 10--Level Up!]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 3/2/2009, 12:27 pm

[A while longer...]

Ru gave a tired yawn as she finally got out of the tunnels. The sun was shining bright, the sandstorm was gone, and she STILL hadn't found the Treasure. That and it was getting a bit boring doing this herself. Now if only Shade or Ozzy were here.

Ru gave a relaxed sigh and stretched as the sun warmed her fur. She then ruffled her fur and looked back at her tail. Not long ago she ran into an crocodile pit and met well... a crocodile. She moaned as her tail was all furless and pink. Ugh. Furless was not a good look for her... She then turned her attention away from her tail and towards the shifting sands. Well, even if she was in those tunnels for a day it was a nice day. If you could stand this place anyways... Finally she gave yet another yawn and stretch, then continued on her away through the shifting sands.

[Ru: 11]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 3/2/2009, 2:34 pm

As the sand blew around the blue wolf, she kept her eyes forward for the pyramids. No sir, the hobo did not discourage her. In fact, the only thing discouraging her right now was thirst. Mike had all the supplies; but she just had to yell at him. Sometimes it seemed she was hurting herself more then others. Ru gave a gasp and collapsed to her knees. Ugh... I can't keep going on like this... Ru groaned as she shielded her eyes from the sun. Sure she had sunglasses, but they were a gift and she didn't want to accidentally damage them. She then looked around the barren desert. Oh if only she could find a oasis...

[Ru: 12]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/2/2009, 10:15 am

Ru gave a tired yawn and got to her feet. Ugh... That yawn made my mouth feel weird. Solarissss... She growled in her mind as she gave a backwards glance around the desert. Still no source of water. Well, better keep moving before she dies of thirst.

[Ru: 13]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Post  Ace80 4/2/2009, 10:37 am

A black hedgehog wandered through the sand, grabbing his sides and shaking from dehydration. He continually blinked his eyes to keep all of the dust and grime out. He saw the shadow of a large building, but was too afraid to look up. He stumbled a little and leaned against the side of said building. He again reached for his neck to get the poisonous blue and purple rock away from him. His hands fell again and he gasped for air. "Gotta... Keep... going... " He managed to get to his feet and stumbled on. He thought he saw water ahead, but the water was moving, and it was too blurry to tell. "That's it... I might die out here... "

[Shade: 1]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 4/2/2009, 10:59 am

As the wind blew the sand around another sandstorm arose. In fact, it was even a bit of a dust devil. The wind blew around the blue wolf, stirring up her fur, and even the black hedgehog. As the desert tornado picked the two up it floated over to an oasis and dispersed. Dropping the two there.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/2/2009, 11:02 am

"YAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Ru screamed as she suddenly fell. There just HAD to be a tornado! Fortunately she landed in a palm tree and hit her head on a coconut before falling again and into the water. Wait.. That isn't fortunate!

[Ru: 14]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/2/2009, 11:05 am

Shade groaned and rubbed his head as he struggled once again to get to his feet. He managed and looked over to Ru. What? This couldn't be happening! He was already being tortured, why her!?

[Shade: 2]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/2/2009, 11:19 am

Ru gave a groan and got out of the water. Well, at least her thirst was cured. She then looked over to Shade. Oh Solaris's aunt... Not him! She thought with anger. Her fur felt like it was starting to burn up, probably from rage. But most likely the sun. She then gave a annoyed huff to him and turned around. "Why is it that you always have to show up at least everywhere I go?! Tag along..." She growled heavily under her breath. Oh how she despised the hedgehog...

[Ru: 15--Level up!]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/2/2009, 11:23 am

"It's- not like I want to be here." Shade gasped. "Eggman's plane crashed- escaped... help me get this necklace off.. Please.. " He hated to have to beg but he was desperate.

[Shade: 3]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/2/2009, 11:48 am

Ru gave a growl to the hedgehog and turned around. Him begging to her was quite amusing; but, taking pity on the poor hedgehog, she sliced off the necklace.

"Now then..." She started, walking towards the water to get a drink. "I helped you with something, it's only right you help me with something, Shade." She growled after getting her fill of sandy water. She then wiped the water away from her muzzle and sat down to wait for his answer.

[Ru: 16]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11/5/2024, 7:14 pm