Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

2 posters

Taken... Part 3 [Closed.]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Taken... Part 3 [Closed.] Empty Taken... Part 3 [Closed.]

Post  Ru360 13/4/2009, 5:07 pm

[*~Semi-intro!~*]

Ruko the rust Coyote snickered amusedly as he looked the small little runts- err... Kids- up and down. "Let me go!" Ozzy shouted as he wildly shook the cage he was in. Senka the black colored Cat hissed and kicked Ozzy's cage. "Shut up, runt!" She snapped before turning to Ruko and asking, "So do you think we can get more if we 'bargained' with those Eaglegate losers? Or if we sold them off to some kind of 'child labor' mill?" She then quietly walked over to the coyote who was 'attempting' to do math. "Ru-" "IHATEMATH!!!" He screamed, jumbling the words of his sentence into one before falling over unconscious. "...O-kay?"

[Just outside of the cavern Ruko and Senka are in...]

Ru sighed and tensed her body. She was so close to Ozzy and the others, and she wanted to rush out and rescue them so badly. But no... this was more of Jeriko's job... After all, he's the one who lost them in the first place. Another quiet sigh escaped the wolf's mouth and she backed away from the entrance and towards where the still unconscious Jeriko was laying. The wolf made a sour face at the porcupine then pulled a water bottle out of thin air and dumped it on his face. Immediately the porcupine woke up and he then proceeded to scream at Ru. "Ru-" But before he could say much she slapped her hand over his mouth and quietly snapped at him. "Quiet! Ruko and the others are in the next room! We don't want to get captured as well!" She then took her hand off of his mouth. "What do you mean 'we'? You can escape; I can't! Besides this whole mess is my fault..." The porcupine then began to stare at the ground sadly. Ru rolled her eyes at the porcupine and stood up. "You stay here. I'm gonna make sure Jazz doesn't run into all the thugs at the entrance like I almost did." She then swiftly turned around to face the wall closest to Jeriko, stuck her claws in it, and climbed up the wall like a gecko. Jeriko looked after her dumbfoundedly. "I'm now starting to see why the Central City locals fear her now..."

[Ru: 182] [Jeriko: 41]

Last edited by Ru360 on 15/4/2009, 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Taken... Part 3 [Closed.] Empty Re: Taken... Part 3 [Closed.]

Post  Ace80 14/4/2009, 1:22 pm

((I'm really kinda lost here... So... ))

"LET US GO YOU DIRT BAGS!!" Ozzy shouted, shaking the bars of his cage. "You won't get away with this!!" "Ozzy! Hush!" Mae whisper yelled. Hudson whined and started to cry. "Quiet Hud! They're gonna shoot ya!" Ozzy hushed. Hudson's face drooped and he cried louder. "Both of you quiet!" Ghost said. Ozzy lowered his eyes in anger and bared his teeth. "As soon as my dad hears about this!!" He threatened.

((Stupid stale... shampoo-air... YOU'RE SCARING MY COFFEE!!! Coffee: affraid ))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 14/4/2009, 1:44 pm

((You love that icon don't you? Also, I was waiting for Jazz to show up but...))

Jeriko then sighed and looked into the next room. Don't worry guys, I'll think of something... The porcupine then backed away from the door and sat back down in the shadows. So let's see... I've got a special attack then confuses my opponents and... Well, I'm pretty fast. Why don't I just rush in there, confuse everybody, grab the kids, and leave? He questioned himself before sighing. "If only it was that easy..."

"What is that easy?" Ru questioned before dropping from the ceiling. Jeriko almost screamed but he managed to catch himself. "Thinking of a plan?" The wolf asked as she got off of the ground and brushed the dust off her fur. "I was thinking of confusing them and running." Jeriko murmured before looking back in. "That will work." Ru murmured before cracking her fingers as if she was gonna play a piano. "However, I'm worried that as soon as they are unconfused they'll come back and-" "Stop right there, Jerry." Ru interrupted. Jeriko made a sour face and flattened his ears in annoyance. "How many times have I told you to stop calling me that?" "A few." Ru replied before continuing.

"Anyways, I know I'm not much of a hero; but I somehow feel like it's my duty to help you- probably because I asked you what's wrong. -So while the guys are confused I'll knock them out for you, kay?" The wolf then flashed a warm smile to the porcupine. The porcupine stared at her blankly before smiling back and nodding. "Okay then..." Wow, I guess Mike was right... He thought quickly before standing up and walking into the next room. "Hello guys." Jeriko greeted as he entered the room. Immediately Ruko and Senka ((Who is owned by Random Event may I add)) turned around. "I believe you kidnapped my friends here. And I want them back..."

[Jeriko: 42] [Ru: 183]

((By the way... Random Event has a head cold and can't post as Senka for- possibly- the rest of this RP. So I'm gonna have to use her for them. Kays?))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 14/4/2009, 1:52 pm

"Alllriiight!" Ozzy cheered. "I told ya you were gonna get yer fat butts kicked!" Mae sighed and face palmed herself. "Men... "

It was right about then Jazz burst through a back wall. "Oh, guess I'm late for the party." He joked. A smug smile spread across his face and he pulled out his weapons. "Now, who's gonna help me crash it?"

((Man... What happened to the sweet, innocent, hippie/peace-loving Jazz I used to not-love?))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 14/4/2009, 2:38 pm

((He went to high school... XD))

Jeriko blinked dumbfoundedly and looked the white hedgehog up and down. "How the heck did you do that? Are you a experiment like Ru?" "Not that we both know of..." Ru answered as she walked in the room and leaned against the wall. She then picked up a small piece of wood off the floor and put it in her mouth. "Now this is gonna be one heck of a fight! I'll be over there." The blue wolf then walked over to the cages and sat down on top of a empty one. "Hey Ozzy, I bet you seven dollars that Jazz and Jeriko can manage to take down those two..."

"Hey!" Jeriko snapped before turning to the black cat in front of him. He began to laugh nervously. "H-hi, Sen-Senka..." The black cat raised her eyebrow then roughly picked the porcupine up by his jacket. "Well if it wasn't the little 'petty' thief. What'cha being doing all this time? Being a babysitting failure?" She hissed before turning to look at Ruko. "Hey Ruk, I bet you thirty pieces of gold that that hedgehog will take you down in less then a minute."

"You're on..." The coyote snarled before turning to the hedgehog. "Okay, street rat, you heard the bet. One on one..." The coyote then pulled his fist back and prepared to launch it at the hedgehog. Meanwhile Senka turned her attention back to Jeriko. "Okay rat-" The cat stopped and gave a small gasp. Jeriko was glaring heavily at her and his eyes were glowing a bright spring green; meaning, he was using his special attack. The cat gasped again and her eyes started to glow the same color. Immediately Jeriko's eyes flashed back to normal and he kicked the black cat away from him. He then landed on his feet and gave Jazz a thumbs up before charging back at the cat.

[Jeriko: 43] [Ru: 184] [Senka: 4] [Ruko: 4]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 14/4/2009, 3:21 pm

"That is CRAZY man!" Jazz exclaimed. He then turned his attention to Ruko. "Now, you wan' me ta go easy on ya? Y'know... Since this is yer first real right an' all?"

((PS: Jazz is joking. Taunting... More likely. By the way.. How's this battle thing gonna work 360? And uh... You wanna go first too? Just to... Show me how it's done? Yeah, I know I suck.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 14/4/2009, 5:23 pm

((Eh sure. Erm... Since Jazz kinda didn't "attack"...))

[Ruko: Hit! Jazz looses 6 HP points...]

Ruko snickers deviously as he punches the white hedgehog in the face and breaks his sunglasses. He then grabs the hedgehog by the neck and throws him into the wall. There is then a loud crack which was probably the hedgehog's back breaking. -Ouch.

((And now back to my regular post..))

Ru and Jeriko both gasp in horror as Jazz is thrown into a wall. During this time of distraction, Senka picks up Jeriko and throws him into a wall as well!

[Jeriko looses 3 HP points... BLAME THE DIE!!!]

"JERIKO!!!" Ru yells as her face suddenly has an expression of worry on it. However that expression soon quickly turns into anger; the wolf's eyes are suddenly bright red and they show no features. Her muscles also start to tense up and her claws are unsheathed. With the cave's bad lighting it almost makes her claws look like they are made of metal. Roughly the wolf gets up off one of the cages and roars with anger, "I AM GOING TO PERSONALLY SEND YOU TWO TO HECK!!!". Without any time for them to react, the wolf charges at them and slices her claws across their faces and arms.

[Ru: Hit! Ruko looses 12 HP points. Hit! Senka looses 10 HP points.]

Ru quickly turns around and watches the two thieves yell in pain for a few seconds. Her eyes then return to normal and she calmly walks over to both Jazz and Jeriko. "Are you two alright?"

[Jeriko: 44] [Ru: 185--Level up!] [Senka and Ruko: 5--Level Up!]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 14/4/2009, 7:03 pm

Jazz mumbled something to himself and pulled eyeglass shards out of his eye. "Ou- Ouch. Well, I feel like an' ol' man. But other than that, " Jazz paused to crack his back into place. "Craazy." He then turned to the two unfortunate thieves. "So, what'da'ya supposed we do with them?"

"Kick their butts! Give 'em atomic wedgies!!" Ozzy yelled.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 14/4/2009, 7:19 pm

Ru shrugged then left to pick up Jazz's nunchucks that had somehow gotten stuck in one of the walls. Jeriko groaned slightly and looked over to the two thieves. "You will pay for that, mutt..." Senka and Ruko both growled in unison. Suddenly the black cat pulled out a gun and aimed it at the back of Ru's head. "Oh Lord Mephiles..." Jeriko mumbled before turning to Ru. Unfortunately before he could utter a word Ruko grabbed him and muffled the porcupine with his hand. However, Jazz was left open to either warn Ru or attack one of the thieves; which ever worked.

[Meanwhile...]

Ru was on the wall, trying to pull the nunchucks out of the wall in a fashion similar to you trying to pull a sword out of a stone. "COME ON YOU STUPID NINJA WEAPONS!!!!" The wolf then gave a sharp growl and yanked HARD on them. However she unfortunately- and somehow- paralyzed herself and fell to the floor.

((XD I wanted to add some humor to this post... Also, Ru is the most unreliable person I know... Anyways, let's watch Jazz go rabid on a person's face. *Shot*))

[Ru: 186] [Jeriko: 45--Level up!]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 14/4/2009, 7:26 pm

Jazz bit his tongue. "Calm an' cool... Stay relaxed... " He thought. He calmly walked over, wary of the gun, took his nunchucks easily out of the wall and clicked them open. "Alrigh'. You two're goin' down." He raced toward Ruko, throwing one of the pairs at Senka and charging for Ruko with the other in hand.

((Is that how I do it? Then you roll?))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 14/4/2009, 7:50 pm

((Yep! Like battle ship...))

[Jazz: Miss!]

Senka easily dodges the piece o' nunchuck and instead aims the gun at Jazz. However her finger slips and she accidentally hits another thief in the head. -Oh dear...

[Jazz: Miss! Sorry!]

Ruko smirks deviously, drops Jeriko, and snatches the nunchuck from Jazz's hand before he had a chance to smack him with it like a old lady. Ruko then places both hands on the nunchuck and breaks it into two worthless pieces. The coyote then falls to the ground and swings his leg out at the hedgehog to trip him.

[Ruko: Miss! Wow, a series of misses.]

Unfortunately, Jazz jumps out of the way and Ruko ends up Jeriko into the wall near Ru. -Poor Jerry!

Jeriko gave a loud groan as he hit the wall, and slid off without much damage to his face. "Hey, Ru, you okay?" Jeriko questioned as he briskly shook his head left and right. He then bent down to look at the wolf. "Yes.." The wolf managed to groan through clenched teeth. "I just kinda damaged a few of the nerves near a very sensitive spot on my arm... Unfortunately it's left me paralyzed and I'm having a bit of trouble breathing... But other then that I'm fine!" The wolf said happily. Jeriko blinked. "You are a strange wolf..." He murmured before turning to Senka, Ruko, and Jazz. He then got up off the ground and charged towards Senka. When he was close he grabbed onto the cat's head and began to try to get the gun away from her.

((Wow. What chaos!))

[Ru: 187] [Jeriko: 46] [Ruko: 7. I forgot to count him in that last post. Sorry Ruko!]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 14/4/2009, 7:54 pm

"My 'chucks! Aw man, now that ain't cool!" Jazz exclaimed.

((Alright. I need to know something from you 360, before I continue. Can the cages be opened without something from Ruko or Senka? Like, can Jazz just open them?))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 14/4/2009, 8:24 pm

((He might need to find a key or he might need to grow some claws... Or he could just grab Ru. XD))

"GIVE ME THAT!!!" Jeriko snapped as he leapt off the cat's head in a attempt to grab the gun. "NO!!!" The cat hissed before throwing it away. "It's out of bullets anyways..." The murmured before turning to Jeriko. "Either way, you and your fellow street rats are going down, Jerry..." The cat then unsheathed her claws and started to approach the porcupine. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!" Jeriko screamed before dashing away and picking up a piece of Jazz's nunchuck. He then threw it at the cat's head. It hit and knocked Senka over. When this happened Jeriko took his time and ran over to Ruko. He then tackled the coyote to the ground.

Meanwhile, Ru was finally starting to overcome her temporary paralysis. Once she was up onto her hands and knees Senka's gun hit her in the head and bounced off it. "Ow!" Ru yelped before picking up the gun. She quickly looked it over and when she looked down the barrel- Which is not a smart thing to do- she found there was still some bullets in it. The wolf smirked, stood up, and aimed the gun at the locks on Ozzy and the others' cages. Then with the pull of the trigger, the bullet shot through the air went through all the locks. When the locks fell to the ground she turned to Jeriko and Jazz. "You guys get them out of here! And Jeriko?" The porcupine looked over to the blue wolf. "Let me handle these two." The with a smirk, the wolf unsheathed her claws then charged at Ruko. Jeriko quickly took this time to get off of Ruko and he then went over to the entrance Jazz made and waited for them.

((Whoops. Sorry I made Ru open them... DON'T KILL ME!!! TT_TT))

[Jeriko: 47] [Ru who is viciously mauling Ruko like a bear: 188] [Ruko: 8]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 14/4/2009, 10:47 pm

(('s Ok. Jazz isn't the jealous type anyway. Smile ))

"Alrigh'." Jazz agreed. He wanted to stay and fight, but he knew the smart thing to do was get the kids the heck outta there. "WAHOO! I so told you guys! You got OWNED!! HA! Woah- " Jazz jerked Ozzy and the others away and stopped a few blocks away. Panting, he asked, "You ok Z-man?" "I'm chillin'." Ozzy answered, crossing his arms and looking like HE just took out the thieves. Hudson cooed and nuzzled Jazz's fur. "Heh, cute lil' guy." Jazz remarked. "Where's Blur?" Mae asked, worriedly. "What'da'ya need 'im for?" Jazz asked. "He just gets... Insecure without me around... "

((Blur: *seizuring*. That is all.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 15/4/2009, 9:20 am

Jeriko glanced at the white hedgehog and the others then glanced over to Ru who was slicing the thieves as if she was a angry cat who had just been dropped in water. "Jeez..." He murmured before turning to Jazz. "Come on, we should probably get out of here before more thugs or thieves chase after us..." Jeriko explained. Suddenly Ru came over and was covered in blood. "OH SOLARIS!!! DID YOU KILL THEM?!?!" Jeriko snapped. He then took a few steps back in fear. Ru blinked at the porcupine, looked down at her blood-stained fur, then laughed nervously. "I... kinda went berserk on them... But they're not dead, Jer." "Oh good and- ...STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!" "Why do you hate nicknames so much?!" "I dunno?! I just find them stupid!" "Well I like nicknames! My full name is stupid anyhow..." The wolf then gave a loud snort and pushed Jeriko over as she approached Jazz. "Gah!"

"So, Jazz, are you coming with Jer-" "I HATE NICKNAMES!" "... -and I back to Eaglegate with the kids or are you going back to dancing for money?" Either way, I'm gonna forget him in the chaos control. A devious smirk then swept across the wolf's face and soon she began to chuckle evilly. She then suddenly stopped. Besides... I kinda wanna make Jeriko look like he himself got the kids back.... That should probably help him keep his job for- "YAH!!!" Jeriko suddenly yelled, leaping into the air and suddenly knocking Ru out with a staff. "IF YOU CALL ME 'JER' OR 'JERRY' EVER AGAIN; I WILL STUFF THIS STAFF UP THROUGH YOUR EARS!!!" The porcupine angrily yelled before turning to Jazz with a once again calm attitude. "I'm wondering the same thing... You coming with us or not? Besides, if Ru doesn't wake up I might need someone to carry her..."

((T_T I wonder why Jeriko didn't use that thing earlier...))

[Jeriko: 48] [Ru: 189]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 15/4/2009, 9:38 am

"Naw. I'm goin' back to the streets where I belong." Jazz said. "Z-man, you be a good boy and don't tell your dad about ANYTHING that jus' happen'. Got it?" "But why not? You and Ru were awesome!! Ruk's was all like, grr, and then you were all RAAAA!!!, and then, and then, Ru was all DIE!!! And- " Jazz slapped his hand over Ozzy's mouth. "Not a word, ok?" Ozzy nodded. "Fine... "

Jazz held Hudson out to Jeriko. "It's been fun, but I gotta split."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 15/4/2009, 10:36 am

"Okay, bye Jazz!" Jeriko yelled as he waved goodbye to the white hedgehog. He then turned to the blue wolf who was lying on the ground and glaring at him. Jeriko then gave a small scream, accidentally dropped Hudson, and curled up into a ball. "DON'T-KILL-ME-DON'T-KILL-ME-DON'T!!!" Ru rolled her eyes at the porcupine then picked him up by a spine. "Ouch! Hey! I can feel that you know!" Jeriko snapped before Ru suddenly dropped him. "I know." Ru replied before walking over to Ozzy, Mae and the others. "Now come on before I leave you here." The wolf growled jokingly. "Ack!" The porcupine then quickly stood up and rushed over to the small group just in time for them to disappear...

[Jeriko: 49] [Ru: 190--Level up!]

((Topic is now closed and it has been moved to here.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13/5/2024, 1:50 am