Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

3 posters

Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed]

Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed]

Post  Ace80 4/2/2009, 11:53 am

"Of course." Shade said, getting to his feet once more. He dipped his hand briefly into the water and drank from it. "What is it you need my help with?"

[Shade: 4]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching for Pyramid Treasure [Closed]

Post  Ru360 4/2/2009, 12:14 pm

"Well..." Ru started, sitting down on a rock. "I heard from Rowena that she heard about rumors of a Treasure in a pyramid somewhere around here..." She then looked out towards the shifting sands.

"She dared me to go and find it. That and since GUN keeps firing me, I decided I gotta do something for money. Besides, if I find it within a few days she said I could keep it all for myself."

She then turned her attention to the black hedgehog. "All I really need is a little company on my Treasure Trek. So... Since I helped you I find it fair you should help me." She said slyly as a devious smirk swept across her face.

[Ru 17]

Last edited by Ru360 on 4/2/2009, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/2/2009, 12:16 pm

Shade let out a sharp breath through his nose. "I find it disturbing that you would take advantage of my previous handicap to commit me to a project. But nevertheless, you helped me, so I shall return the favor." He said, standing.

[Shade: 5]

Last edited by Ace80 on 4/2/2009, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/2/2009, 12:55 pm

"Great!" Ru yelled, grabbing Shade's arm. "ON WE GOOooOOooOOooOOooOOoo~"

[Ru: 18]
    .:Random Event:.
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Number of posts : 36

Post  .:Random Event:. 4/2/2009, 12:57 pm

[Later...]

As the two walked it was begging to become sunset. They still haven't found any trace of the Treasure, and if they still stayed out any longer the scarabs would come out...

[Meanwhile on top of some old ruins...]

The griffin, who had carried Mike off when he fainted from Sunstroke, stood upon the desert ruins. Watching the two. The black hedgehog mainly caught his attention. But the blue wolf did too. Maybe if they could catch him he would show them were the Treasure is?
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/2/2009, 3:15 pm

"You know, I'm not one to deny a request for help; but perhaps we should seek shelter. It's getting dark out and the creatures of the night aren't know for being friendly." Shade advised.

[Meanwhile... ]

"Ahhh!!!" A shining gold android with sapphire armor crashed into the sand. "Pfft!" He blew the sand out of his mouth and contacted HQ. "Where should I start looking Callo?" He asked. "Radar says that the transport crashed a few feet from where you are. Turn to the left- " "I see it!" The android exclaimed, running over to the crashed mess. "Cap?!" He called. No answer. "Wait.. Where's Eggman?" "That was an unmanned shuttle. No lifeforms except for Cap were onboard." Callo informed. "Why doesn't he use his powers and go back?" "What is the first thing you think Eggman would do if he ever captured someone as powerful as Cap?" Neil sighed. "Disable his powers." "Right." "What about tracking his communicator?" Neil asked. "What's the second thing Eggman would think to do?" "It can't hurt to try!" Neil protested, pushing a large button on his own communicator. No response, no readings, no signature. "Blast that Eggman! He thought of everything!" "Keep lookin' kid, you'll find him soon. Callo out."

Neil sighed. He searched the wreckage for a few more minutes before taking off. "Where are you?"

[Shade: 6] [Neil: 1] [Callo: 1]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/2/2009, 3:39 pm

"Eh I guess you're right..." Ru murmured as she lifted her foot off of the sand. She had almost stepped on a scorpion. She then set her foot back down and turned to the black hedgehog. "So where do you suppose we rest for the night?"

[Ru: 19]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/2/2009, 5:55 pm

"There has to be some kind of a structure around here. The ancient Egyptians weren't stupid. They would've had something to sleep in, some building or fortress." Shade pondered what he had just said. "I wonder if we could possibly find that pyramid again. You're the one with the internal compass. Find it."

[Shade: 7]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/2/2009, 5:59 pm

"What do you mean, 'again'? We were never in it in the first place!" Ru barked at the hedgehog. She then gave an annoyed groan and was about to walk off 'til something caught her eye. Now what's a griffin doing in the desert? Hm.. Judging by his little trinkets... Ru looked the mysterious griffin up and down before turning to Shade and elbowing him. She then pointed her finger to the griffin before running over to him.

[Ru: 20--Level Up!]

Last edited by Ru360 on 4/2/2009, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 4/2/2009, 6:08 pm

Hm... So they were looking for the pyramids eh? The griffin chuckled amusedly before realizing that the blue wolf was coming towards him. Immediately he flapped his wings and jumped into the air. Soon the wind beneath them began to kick up the sand and formed a dust devil around the wolf.

As the dust devil got bigger and bigger, the blue wolf began to get more stuck within its vortex. Next thing she knew she was back over by Shade. The griffin then gave another amused chuckle and landed. Ah, did the creatures from outside the desert amuse him...
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/2/2009, 7:05 pm

"Thats not how you do it. Don't you hear him laugh? He's civilized. Pardon us sir?! Can you help us!?" Shade didn't know why he felt the need to yell, he could remember Ozzy telling him a story about why Griffin's couldn't hear. Ha.. Silly childhood ramblings.

[Meanwhile... ]

Neil drudged on, continually spitting sand out and exercising his joints so they didn't freeze. He let out a loud sigh and sat near the base of a large Sphinx. "I can't keep going like this. I'm outta drive... But.. I gotta find cap... Just hang on sir.. I'm coming."

[Shade: 8][Neil: 2]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/2/2009, 7:30 pm

((Lolz. At Least Neil doesn't need water. Though he might run out of oil soon. XD))

"I... Knew that..." Ru growled, getting to her feet and brushing the sand off. She then jerked her head back to Shade. "YOU'RE YELLING IN MY EAR!!!!!!" She yelled once he finished yelling.

[Ru: 21]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/2/2009, 7:36 pm

"Yes... Thank you for speeding up the deaf process... " Shade rubbed his ear.

[Since I can't think of anything else... ]

Neil, after wandering aimlessly for what seemed like hours, finally collapsed near the oasis where Shade and Ru had just been. "Need... Solar.. energy.. " He gasped. "You'd think it would be plentiful out here, where there's nothing but sun. But apparently the sun doesn't think that way." He thought.

[Neil: 3] [Shade: 9]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/2/2009, 7:44 pm

"Oh really?" Ru questioned before grabbing Shade's ear and yelling "NOODLE!!!!" in it very loudly.

((XD Noodle.))

[Ru: 22]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 4/2/2009, 7:45 pm

The griffin twitched his ears as the two yelled. Either the sands were driving them slowly insane... or they just hated each other. Who knows? It's probably the lesser.

As the two argued the griffin took his time to laugh at some of their, so called, 'insults'. The one that really got him was the wolf's "YOU ARE SUCH A NOODLE!!!!!" insult. He chuckled again, then flew over to the two and stepped between them. "Okay you two, that's enough." He said, putting his hands up to keep the two away from each other's throats.

When they seemed to calm down he took a step back and looked at the two. "We don't get many visitors in the Mirage Desert. Please, tell me your names."
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/2/2009, 8:18 pm

"I'm... Hesitant." Shade said, lowering his gaze. "If you really must know, i'm Solace." He then looked at Ru. "And don't go into that "At your service" thing, we don't even know who he is!"

[Neil: 4] [Shade: 10]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/2/2009, 8:27 pm

"But it's my- fine..." Ru growled before turning to the griffin. She then held out her hand. "Ru Ace Wolf, at your- Whoops. Sorry..." She murmured, laying her ears back against her head. She then turned to Shade and began to glare heavily at him.

[Ru: 23]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 4/2/2009, 8:32 pm

"No need to stare. I don't look THAT good." Shade said. "You could also just say, Ru. It's not that hard. "I'm Ru." See how easy that was?"

[Shade: 11]

((Sorry for the shortness of my post))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/2/2009, 8:34 pm

Ru gave a growl and swiftly turned around. She then lifted her foot up into the air and prepared to kick him at least to the other side of the desert.

[Ru: 24]

Last edited by Ru360 on 4/2/2009, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 4/2/2009, 8:40 pm

However, before she even could, the griffin grabbed her leg then threw her into the sand. He then turned to Shade while keeping a cautious eye on Ru. "I am known as Tehuti, Guardian Of The Treasure Of The Mirage Desert." Tehuti said, spreading his wings out for a moment before tucking them behind him.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 5/2/2009, 11:45 am

((Since Ace hasn't posted in a while...))

"Treasure?" Ru questioned before suddenly getting up and grabbing the griffin by his chest feathers. "Tell us where..." She groaned, her eyes wide as if she was trying to read his mind- and failing...

[Ru: 25--Level up!]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 6/2/2009, 12:00 am

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Shade protested, pushing the two apart. "Listen Ru, you may be top dog in the city but out here you are nothing, you hear me? I highly suggest that you tone the attitude down or else I might have to get violent. The rest of the world doesn't have to suffer because of you." He said, glaring deeply into her dodger blue eyes.

((Good gwens, I think I just realized that Ru wasn't being violent... Oh well, sue it all.... Erm... With Neil!))

"Caaaaap?" Neil groaned, continually dumping piles and piles of sand out of his armor and joints. "Geddy? How long can I go before I power down?" He asked his communicator. "I dunno, you look like you're about 34 hours or so away from total black out, keep lookin', and come back if you can." Geddy advised. "Ok. Thanks. Caaaaaaaaaaapp!?"

[Shade: 12][Neil: 5][Geddy: 1]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 6/2/2009, 9:41 am

Ru gave a growl towards Shade and let go of Tehuti. She then turned and began to walk away muttering... "Stupid hedgehog... thinks he's so great... GUN fired me and I need cash... Why doesn't he understand that..?" She then gave a sigh and turned to look at Tehuti and Shade as she rummaged through her pocket.

However, her originally sour expression soon faded into one of worry. She then opened her pocket and looked down in it as if something was gone. Oh dear Iblis... "Erm... Did I lose my medication?" She questioned before she dove into the sand to look for them. "Please oh please don't tell me I lost my medication..."

((Since when did Ru take medication?? *Shrugs*))

[Ru: 26]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 6/2/2009, 10:03 am

"Um.... Your medication?" Shade asked in disbelief. "Since when did you take- Nevermind. I don't want to know anymore... " Shade said as he ripped off his shirt and tied it around his head to keep sand out and continued walking. "I don't know about you two, but I'm tired of standing around getting sandblasted. I'm gonna find somewhere to sleep and we can continue on in the morning."

[Shade: 13]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 6/2/2009, 4:08 pm

Tehuti raised the edge of his eye at the wolf. Medication? These creatures outside the desert are weird... He then turned to Shade. "There are tunnels beneath the desert. If you can somehow find one of the rooms without a trap you can rest there for the night.

But even some such as I, who has lived in this desert all their life, doesn't even know where such a room exists." He then turned to the wolf. "What is this, 'medication' you're looking for?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11/5/2024, 6:10 am