Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

Life Among Friends... [Closed for now.]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Life Among Friends... [Closed for now.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Life Among Friends... [Closed for now.]

Post  Ru360 29/4/2009, 9:59 am

[Later... In Ru's Apartment's living room...]

"Are you suuurrre you're okay, Mike?" Ru questioned as she poked her head over the top of her couch to look down at Mike. "Yeah." Mike replied before turning to the t.v. and clicking it on with the remote. Ru lowered her eyes into a glare. Mike noticed this and sighed. "For the thirtieth time, yes. Now please stop worrying..." "No. I have a right to." Ru replied before standing up and walking away.

She then came back with a book and sat down on the part of the couch Mike's feet were barely touching. "Reading again?" "Yep. You watching football again?" "No. Hockey..." Mike replied as he shifted his position so that he was on his side. "Ya know, I never really understood the sport... For one, why is it on ice? Why not pavement? At least the pavement won't crack their heads open like a nut! -Okay, actually it will...- but still!" The blue wolf complained. Mike snickered. "You just rhymed." "Shut up..." Ru growled jokingly, lightly slamming her hand on his arm. "Heheheh- ouch..." Mike groaned a bit and rubbed the spot. Ru chuckled back. "Sorry..."

"It's okay..." Mike murmured as he changed the channel. Ru smiled slightly and looked back at her book. "So what are you reading now anyways?" "It's a puzzle book, Mike." Ru explained as she pulled a pencil out of nowhere. "Oh... well what kind?" "The $100,000 Challenge." Ru replied simply before scribbling in an answer. Mike fell off the couch from shock. "Gah!" He then quickly flipped onto his knees and propped his head on the couch. "You're joking..."

[Ru: 202] [Mike: 51]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Life Among Friends... [Closed for now.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Life Among Friends... [Closed for now.]

Post  Ru360 30/4/2009, 10:18 am

"I'm serious." Ru replied before sketching in another answer. "Hey, isn't it kind of a treasure map though?" "Yeah, I think it is... But I heard that sixteen months after it was published some lady already claimed the 100,000 dollars." Mike groaned. "Darn. I would've been able to buy a house with that money..." "But don't you have mine?" Ru questioned, looking over to the black wolf as he climbed back onto the couch. "Yes... But I can't really decorate it in a way I want to. -Besides, I lost the keys." "MIIIKE!!!" Ru screamed. "I'M SORRY!!!" Mike yelled back, hitting the floor and throwing his hands over his head. Ru sighed and leaned back against the couch without another word. Mike just continued to whine until he was sure he wasn't going to get attacked. Cautiously he removed his hands from his head and turned to Ru. Great... She's mad at me... The black wolf sighed, sat up, leaned against the couch while he still sat on the floor, turned off the tv and leaned his head back onto the couch cushion.

[Ru: 203] [Mike: 52]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 30/4/2009, 10:44 am

There were a few moments of silence before, finally, Mike chuckled. "Remember when we were stupid kids, Ru?" He questioned. Ru set down her book and looked at him. "We're eighteen now, Mike. I still think we're still stupid kids." Ru murmured. "Yeah well..." The black wolf trailed off for a bit before continuing. "I still remember when I was trying to kill you..." He chuckled slightly again. "It's kinda funny when you think about it..." "Hey, you had a right too, Mike. GUN killed your family; I was a part of GUN; you felt like I betrayed you..." Ru murmured as she looked back at the book. Mike chuckled again, got up, and sat back down on the couch. "Yeah that's true...." Mike murmured as he turned around and rested his head on the armrest. "Hey, you got any food?" He questioned. "Do I?" Ru questioned, looking at the black wolf with her eyelids lazily lowered. Mike snorted and lowered his eyes. "Okay, stupid question! I get it!" The black wolf then rolled onto his feet and sighed. "How long do I have to were these bandages?" "Until your burnt fur falls out..." Ru murmured. "WHAT?!" Mike yelled before his fur suddenly fell out. "AAH!!"

[Ru: 204] [Mike: 53]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/5/2024, 2:22 pm