Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

Life Among Friends... [Closed for now.]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Life Among Friends... [Closed for now.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Life Among Friends... [Closed for now.]

Post  Ru360 5/4/2009, 6:31 pm

"HEEEEELLLLP!!!" Mike yelled as he ran away from the cat with his hands in the air. Suddenly his pants fell down and tripped him. "Ouch! Stupid pants..." Mike growled. Shadowtail walked over laughing. "Man, you are pathetic!" He yelled as he crossed his arms and held them to his stomach. "You're wearing heart boxers?! Wuss!" Mike rolled over and looked down at the heart boxers he was wearing before looking up at the cat angrily. "Oh, stop with the glare, man; I know you didn't take my wallet now." Shadowtail hissed before looking down at the boxers. He tried to suppress laughing; but failed. "Dude, you should really get a belt..." "I would, but I had a bad experience with belts before..." Mike murmured, looking down as if ashamed. Shadowtail rolled his eyes then looked back at Mike. "So I take it you're not from around here; are you?" Shadowtail questioned as he leaned against a building. Mike nodded. "Yeah, I've been trying to get to the center of the city and Ru told me to come find a cat named 'Shadowtail'..." Mike then glanced at the cat's purely black tail. "You... You wouldn't be him would you?"

[Mike: 29] [Shadowtail: 2]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Life Among Friends... [Closed for now.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Life Among Friends... [Closed for now.]

Post  Ru360 5/4/2009, 10:06 pm

"You know Ru?" The cat curiously raised the edge of his eye, then glared at the wolf. "I don't believe you..." "I've got a picture of us both at Cirrus Falls. Will that be proof?" Mike questioned before digging through his fallen pants. "Dang, I must've left it in the other pair..." He then looked up at the cat and nervously shrugged. Shadowtail raised the edge of his eye as he focused his gaze on Mike's three scars. "It's strange that you've got those three scars..." He mused more to himself then Mike. He then turned his eyes to Mike's own. "Considering you're such a wuss..." A small snarl escaped Mike's lips. "Take that back..." He growled, bunching up his face into the usual wolf aggression expression. Shadowtail smirked and took a fighting stance. "Make me."

[Shadowtail: 3] [Mike: 30--Level Up!]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 5/4/2009, 10:32 pm

[Elsewhere...]

"Huh, you're pretty good if you dodged that guy with the gun like that..." Aellai mused as she watched Ru wrap a gunshot wound with a piece of cloth she had in her pants pocket. "Too bad about the few hits though..." Ru sighed once she was finished and let her arm drop to her side. "Yeah, I had to learn that the hard way... And I still get hit! I'm surprised my slow actions haven't been the death of me yet..." Ru whined, going into an emo rant again. The wolf then gave another sigh and suddenly flew through a building. "WHAT THE #@$& JUST HAPPENED?!?!"

"You flew through a building; that's what." Aellai murmured before looking down and noticed two guys fighting. Suddenly she stopped. Ru blinked and stopped next to her. "What is it?" "It seems like your bro is fighting the local feline street fighter. You know, the one with a black tail?" "Mike against Shadowtail?" Ru questioned before looking down at the two. "What has gotten into the both of them and- ...MICHAEL IS NOT MY BROTHER!!!"

[Ru: 163] [Aellai: 3]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 6/4/2009, 8:37 am

The hedgehog scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Could've fooled me." The blue wolf sighed and looked down at the two. "I don't know caused them to do this and- oh, Mike lost his pants again. That explains it..." "Yeah, I was wondering why they were down to his boots... Should we keep racing or-" The hedgehog tried to question; but Ru just shrugged in the middle of her sentence and suddenly speed off. "Wha? HEY!"

[Down below...]

By the time both females were gone, Mike and Shadowtail were covered in scratches, bruises, some parts of their ears were ripped up, and both's fur was messed up in the scuffle. Gah, Ru's probably already at that fountain she told me to get to... "Look feline!" Whoa, that sounded weird. "I was just asking you to help me get to the center of the city! But forget it; I've got a map; and I'm leaving!" Suddenly the black wolf pulled up his pants and left. "Whatever, dude." Shadowtail murmured before leaving. That guy was a sissy anyways... Also, that guy had pants issues!

[Shadowtail: 4] [Mike: 31] [Ru: 164] [Aellai: 4]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 6/4/2009, 9:15 am

[Meanwhile...]

"I got here first~" Ru said in a singsong tune as she rested her board in the fountain and started to drift on it. "Yeah, whatever, mutt..." The hedgehog growled angrily as she stared off into the distance. The wolf rolled her eyes and snorted, then glanced at her watch. Judging by that scuffle I should probably go find Mike... But I'm too tired to go look for him all over the city.... The wolf let out a small sigh and jumped off her board. I guess I just have to.. wait.. "Hey, Aellai or whatever your name is. You wanna spar while I'm waiting for Mike? It will give us something to do." Ru questioned as she approached the hedgehog's side. "Nah, I don't feel like it..." The hedgehog murmured before taking off her sunglasses to clean them. Ru sighed again and looked away until she noticed something about the hedgehog. "Wait a second, I know that staring off into space look! Cecil does it all the time! You're blind!" Ru snapped, pointing her finger at the hedgehog. The hedgehog gave Ru a look as if she was the most insane person in the world. "Yeeeeaaaah, so?"

[Aellai: 5--Level Up!] [Ru: 165--Level Up!]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 6/4/2009, 11:40 am

"Wait, then how could you aeroboard that well if you're blind? Let alone do a perfect touchdown on my back- which still hurts- when you where thrown off your board? And know that Mike's pants fell?!" Ru yelled, more to herself then Aellai. The hedgehog gave the wolf an irritated look, then smacked her across the face. "I can see auras, dolt. Why do you think I used you as a landing pad rather then crashed face first into the ground?" "Cause I thought you could see!" Ru barked, her fur slightly bristling in anger. The hedgehog rolled her eyes. "Whatever, at least I can still see anyways..." The hedgehog then finished cleaning her sunglasses and put them back on. "So, you see auras huh? What's mine look like?" Ru asked curiously as she sat down. She then quickly added, "I'm just curious. That's all." The hedgehog rolled her eyes and sighed. This is such a annoying question...

[Ru: 166] [Aellai: 6]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 6/4/2009, 4:22 pm

Just when the hedgehog was about to answer, Mike appeared; in his underwear.

"Ru!" Mike yelled sounding very upset, "Some hobo stole my pants!" Ru sighed and got up as Aellai gave the black wolf a disturbed look. "Don't you wear a belt?" The cerulean hedgehog questioned. "It's long story..." Ru growled before turning to Mike. "Why don't you just get another pair?" "Cause I forgot to bring a suitcase!" He complained. The two females looked at the black wolf in disturbance, then at each other and backed away. "Oh fine! I'll go get my pants!" The black wolf protested before turning around and looking around. "Now where's my bike...?"

[Ru: 167] [Aellai: 7] [Mike: 32]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 6/4/2009, 9:54 pm

"I thought it was totaled..." Ru murmured before suddenly disappearing...

And reappearing again in the same spot.
    She then suddenly chucked a pair of black pants at the black wolf. "Aah! Pants!" Mike yelled before suddenly falling over. A giant sweat drop ran down the side of Ru's head. "So... Why is he your boyfriend again?" "It's a long story... But you can tell by our relationship we're close..." "Yeah, I can kinda see both of your auras entwined with each other..." Aellai mused before suddenly throwing her board out and landing on it. "So I'll see you later?" "Yeah..." Ru murmured distracted for a while. She then realized what was happening and turned to the cerulean hedgehog. "Wha- Wait, where are you going?" "To train so I can beat you in another race, mutt. But before I go, what's your name?" The hedgehog then gave the wolf a devious grin. Ru smirked back with her own style of 'devious'. "Rubina Ace Wolf, a genetically designed experiment from GUN, don't forget it." The hedgehog's grin disappeared into a worried look. "Oh, so that guy shooting at you was your boss?" "Yeah, he hates me... But don't sweat it, I heard he's going back to his base near Area 51." Ru murmured happily. Aellai's grin came back. "Ah, okay then. Well catch you on the flip-side, mutt." And with that said, the female cerulean and black hedgehog sped off. I'll remember you too, A...

[Ru: 168] [Aellai: 8] [Mike: 33]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 7/4/2009, 8:20 am

Once the hedgehog was out of sight, Ru turned to the black wolf and walked over to him. "So... Yet another person wonders why you don't wear a belt." "I picked up a poisonous snake thinking it was a belt! I'm lucky I'm still alive right now..." Mike murmured, feeling somewhat uncomfortable. Ru shrugged and put her hand on his shoulder. "Eh, we all have near death experiences, Mike." She murmured, feeling as if she didn't really care. After a few seconds she took it off as she mumbled, "Unfortunately I'm used to them."

Mike rolled his eyes then frowned at her. "It's too bad GUN doesn't accept your 'free will'; otherwise, you would probably be with them doing something." Ru sighed and kicked a stone away. "I know..." She murmured before sighing, "Sometimes, I wonder what I did wrong..." She then quietly shook her head and tried to smile at Mike. "I do to. I mean, it seems like Samson hates you for no reason! I know he probably has a good reason..." "-Probably..." Ru added. "I dunno, Samson's always come off as a hot-headed person to me..." The wolf then sighed and shook her head. "Sometimes I wonder where I would be now if his brain-washing had actually worked..."

[Ru: 169] [Mike: 34]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 7/4/2009, 8:29 am

"Well, one thing's for sure, Solace back in Emerald Town would probably be in jail." He said before adding with a mumble, "And I probably would be too..." The blue wolf turned around and frowned at the black wolf; then looked away and stared at her feet as if ashamed in someway. "Mike, what is my purpose in the world?" She murmured sadly. "Aside from you, nobody loves me... And like you, I'm pretty sure my friends will turn on me sooner or later..." The wolf then gave another depressed sigh and shook her head. "I know I had a purpose in GUN... yet I failed it... So why am I still alive? Why aren't I where all failed experiments go..." "You mean Area 51?" Mike questioned. Ru shook her head sadly. "No. I mean where Nightmare went..." "Oh." "I died once... But why did I choose to keep living? I know I wanted to find my purpose... But I don't have one now... I believe I can do good; yet I fail. -Like I always do..." The wolf then gave a depressed sigh and fell onto her face. "I hate my life..."

[Ru: 170--Level Up!] [Mike: 35--Level Up!]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 7/4/2009, 8:56 am

Emo alert... Mike thought as he rolled his eyes. He hated it when she got into one of her emo moods. But then again, it was probably because of lack of attention, or she felt misunderstood again. A small smile spread itself on the wolf's face as he bent over and hugged her. The blue wolf blinked dumbfoundedly; then smiled and hugged Mike back as she snuggled her face up against his. "Thanks, Mike." "You're welcome..." Mike murmured, smiling again. Well, at least she's feeling better. He then helped the blue wolf too her feet. "You're also lucky I didn't use the emo curing technique." Mike added. Ru smiled, then punched Mike in the arm; HARD. "Ow! What was that-" "I'm just glad you didn't lock me in a basement then pampered me. I probably would've killed you if you did that." Ru advised. "Now come on; I'm hungry. And I'm sure you can whip up a mean burger, Mr. King of Burgers*." Ru playfully joked before running off. Mike chuckled amusedly. From emo to happy in a minute. Maybe that's what the world's emos need; A hug. He then gave a small shrug and ran after her. "Okay, but you're buying! I haven't received my paycheck yet!"

[Ru: 171] [Mike: 36]

((*If you look at Mike's bio, it shows that he actually does work for Burger King. XD))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 7/4/2009, 9:34 am

[Later... At BK.]

"So let's see, you've met Lauren- unfortunately-, Ace, Arian, Shadowtail, Jeriko,-" "Who I get to see in Emerald Town again." Mike added. "Yeah. -And we've also both met Aellai." Ru murmured. "So who else do you know who I haven't met?" Mike questioned as he stuffed a rather large burger into his mouth. "Erm... Shane, Shetani, Ethan, Aquila, Ruby, Shara, Elise- Who is not to mistaken with the princess-, Ken, Rowena, and a small hedgewolf who everyone calls, 'Whisper'." "Wow, you know a lot of people here." Mike murmured with awe. "Yeah, but I consider only a few of them friends..." Ru murmured sadly as she took a sip of her coca-cola. "Well, I guess that means I won't have to meet all of them then." Mike mumbled as he stuffed yet another burger in his mouth. Ru looked up from the word puzzle she was doing and glared at the black wolf.

"What?!" Mike complained as he set the burger back down. Ru rolled her eyes then looked down at the puzzle. "Oh, I'm just sorta worried you'll get heartburn..." "You do realize that has nothing to do with the heart, right?" Mike questioned. Ru looked up from her puzzle again. "Yeeeeaaaaah..." She agreed in an emphasized tone. She then put the pen she was messing with behind her ear and picked up the puzzle book to get a better look at it.

"Huh, why is the Finalhazard in here?" Ru wondered out loud. Of course she was asking the question more to herself then Mike, but the question still fell on his ears. "What?" Mike questioned, putting his burger down again and picking up a soda. Ru turned the puzzle around to show a picture of SA2:B's Finalhazard- also known as the Biolizard- strapped to the ARK. "Erm... It freaks me out..." Mike murmured before ducking behind his chair. Ru blinked then looked back at it. "Yeah it scares me too..." The wolf then suddenly chucked the book towards a trash can and picked her coca-cola back up as leaned back in her chair.

[Ru: 172] [Mike: 37]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 7/4/2009, 10:48 am

"It's too bad I'm not content with the life most humans have to deal with..." Ru started as she threw her soon empty coca-cola into the trash as well. Mike looked up from the picture he was drawing on a napkin. "What do you mean?" "Well, I was created to help GUN in their wars, yet I can't do anything because of my 'title'. I wanna do something! Sonic- whom I've never met- saves the world, Shadow helps occasionally, Rouge spies, Eggman tries to rule the world, and I... I sit on my butt and do word puzzles!" Ru yelled before slamming her head into the table. Mike sighed.

And her happiness fades again... I wonder if the emo cloud is around. The black wolf then started to look around and soon noticed a dark purple cloud bothering a orange and black hedgedog. "EEEEMMMOOOO CLLLLOOOOUUUUD!!!!" Mike yelled, over emphasizing his sentence and suddenly leaping at the cloud and hedgedog. Ru blinked as she watched the black wolf fly through the air, then land on the hedgenine. "Michael!" She snapped, jumping out of her chair and rushing over to the black wolf and the hybrid that he unfortunately landed on. Both of the males gave a weak groan which once more caused Ru to roll her eyes. Men...

[Ru: 173] [Mike: 38] [Demitri: 1]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 7/4/2009, 12:18 pm

The blue wolf then looked down to the two male canines before helping Mike up. "Mike, avoid the emo cloud." Ru growled before pushing him aside. The black wolf gave a small groan, then walked back over to Ru and the hybrid. "...I think you killed him..." Ru murmured as she picked up the knocked out hedgedog. "I think he's just knocked out..." Mike murmured before turning to Ru. "Hey, can you think of any reason why he smells like burnt fur?" Mike's question confused the blue wolf, which caused her sniff the air around the hedgedog. "Ick! He does smell burnt!" Ru protested before swinging the knocked out hybrid onto her shoulder. "I'm not liking how all these people are staring at us... So let's go." The female wolf then moved past her black companion and left.

[Later... Ru's apartment...]

A small groan came from the hybrid as he started to wake up. As soon as he opened his eyes he saw the black wolf that had tackled him earlier staring at him. "AAH!! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY'D YOU ATTACK ME?!?! WHERE AM I?!?!" The black and orange hedgedog named Demitri yelled. Mike sighed and turned to Ru who just walked in. "Strangely it seems his burnt fur is-" Ru stopped her thoughts when she realized her 'guest' was awake. "Oh, I see you're up..." She murmured before walking over to Mike and sitting down next to Demitri. "I'm sorry for taking you out of the restaurant; but due to the fact that Mike had suddenly 'attacked' you- I didn't want someone to think that Mike here meant to." "Although that probably didn't help, Ru." "Oh whatever. I'm part of the government!" Ru declared proudly. Mike raised the edge of his eye at her. "Okay, sorta..." Ru added. Mike continued to glare. "Okay! Maybe, not so much..." Mike continued to glare; as if he was seeing how long it would take her to crack. "...OH FINE, I GOT FIRED LAST WEEK, OKAY?!" Ru snapped into thin air. The blue wolf then turned away from the black wolf and started to pout as she crossed her arms. Demitri blinked as he got up. "Can I... go now?"

[Ru: 174] [Mike: 39] [Demitri: 2]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/4/2009, 6:23 pm

Ru and Mike looked over to the hybrid with their 'eyebrows' raised, then to each other. "As long as you don't have any broken bones or injuries or anything... Which I suppose you don't." The blue wolf assumed before getting up and walking out of the room. Mike watched her leave, then turned to Demitri. "Pardon my asking but... any reason your fur is burnt?" Mike questioned. The hedgedog's expression froze into one of shock. "Wha-what?" "Your fur... it's burnt." Mike answered. The hedgedog sighed. "It's a long story..." Mike smiled and leaned back. "I'm sure I've got time." Suddenly Ru came back in. "I'm not normally one for making food for strangers but..." She murmured as she looked at the tray she was holding. She then set it next to the hybrid and walked towards the doorway to the room. "If you need anything tell me..." The blue wolf then walked out of the room.

[Ru: 176] [Mike: 40] [Demitri: 3]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 15/4/2009, 8:24 pm

Demitri and Mike looked after Ru before turning to each other. "So what's your name anyways?" Mike questioned. Demitri's eyes widened. "My... name?" He asked. Mike nodded. "Mine's Michael; but everybody calls me Mike for short." The black wolf explained as he leaned back in his chair. "YOU BETTER NOT BREAK THAT CHAIR, MIKE!" Ru snapped from the other room. "What makes you think I will?!" Mike snapped back. There was a few moments of silence before Ru finally yelled, "Sorry!" Mike growled slightly then turned back to Demitri; but he was gone. "What the heck?!" He yelled before turning to the door and yelling at it. "Hey Ru! The burnt fur guy's gone!" "He is?!" Ru yelled before coming back in.

Her ears flattened slightly. "Oh well, I guess we kinda freaked him out didn't we? At least we have some alone time..." A small sly smile spread itself across Ru's lips. Mike then began to jokingly glare at her. "You know we're too young for that..." At this, Ru's face turned into a confused one. "What the heck are you talking about, Mike?! I was just saying we can finally watch a movie and snuggle up on the couch together! By the way, we also have a indoor pool here if you want to go swimming... I mean it's only three o' clock, ya know..." "Swimming!!!" Mike yelled, jumping up off his chair and throwing his arms into the air. "But... I didn't bring my trunks..." The black wolf then began to make a sad face. Ru rolled her eyes then walked out of the room...

[Mike: 41] [Ru: 192] [Demitri: 4]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 16/4/2009, 5:48 pm

...Then came back in with a black suitcase and threw it at Mike. "MY STUFF!!!" Mike yelled happily as it hit him in the face. He and Ru both watched it drop to the floor before Ru replied, "Well, now that you've got your suitcase... LAST ONE TO THE POOL HAS TO DYE THEIR FUR PINK AND WALK AROUND LIKE THAT ALL DAY TOMORROW!!!!!" She yelled before suddenly running into her room and locking the door. "AAH!!!!" Mike yelled before taking off his shirt and opening the suitcase. He took out his trunks and zipped it back up. He then began to take off his spiked collar and cuffs, gloves, pants, boots, and boxers. He then slipped on his trunks and ran out the door to find Ru waiting for him; already in her two-piece, blue and white, floral swimsuit. "I really hate Chaos Control..." The black wolf whined as Ru glanced over to him and smirked. "About time... Now come on!" The blue wolf then ran down the hall to the elevator. "Gah!" Mike screamed before running after her.

[Ru: 193] [Mike: 42]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 22/4/2009, 10:03 am

"I'm beating you!" Ru yelled as she sped out of the elevator and into the pool room. Mike made an annoyed face. Why'd I agree to this?... The black wolf thought bitterly as he just walked after Ru. The only time I've ever been dyed pink was when I was helping my little sister with her tea party... And that was it! I don't wanna be pink again.... Also, why did Shadowtail attack me earlier? Didn't he help me find Ru's apartment...? The black wolf made small snorting sound from his nose. He must have short term memory...

When Mike finally walked into the pool room he found Ru drowning the lifeguard. "GAK!" Mike yelled before rushing over to the edge of the pool. "RU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! LET HIM GO!!!" The black wolf yelled. Ru's ears flattened a bit then she let the human go. He made a loud gasp as he quickly breathed in air; then turned to the blue wolf with pure anger in his face. "MA'AM!" "I have no respect for authorities..." Ru growled simply before ducking the lifeguard underwater again and laughing evilly. Mike blinked worriedly at Ru who had seemed to suddenly turned evil then he scooted all the way over to the other side of the pool and sat down in a chair. Okay, she either has turned suddenly evil or... Yeah I think she's evil..

[Mike: 43] [Ru: 194]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 23/4/2009, 12:23 pm

The black wolf then gave a shaky sigh as he laid back in his chair and watched as Ru finally let the lifeguard go. "YOU-" The lifeguard yelled before Ru suddenly smacked him away and out the door with her tail. She then turned and walked over to Mike. And she wonders why people fear her... Mike thought as he watched Ru lean against the edge of the pool. I hate it when people refer to me as 'ma'am'... The female wolf growled in her mind before looking up at Mike. "So aren't you coming in?" She asked as she innocently turned her head to the side. "If I did then you would be able to dye my fur..." Mike growled back. Ru lowered her eyes then sighed. "Fine... deal's off..." A small smile spread itself across Mike's lips. "In that case.." The black wolf then suddenly jumped up and landed in the pool. "WET!!"

[Mike: 44] [Ru: 195--Level Up!]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 25/4/2009, 9:47 am

Ru then fell backwards into the water and caused a huge splash. Mike chuckled as he watched Ru wave her arms and legs around for a bit before sitting up. "Wha?" Ru questioned before noticing Mike laughing at her. The blue wolf angrily lowered her eyes then sank into the water like a croc. She growled slightly and little bubbles from her mouth rose to the surface. Suddenly she leapt out of the water and knocked Mike over into it. This time it was Mike to act like he was drowning. "Gah! Wet!" He yelled. Ru chuckled slightly an watched as he sat up and shivered. "Wh-why is-s-s-s it s-s-s-so c-cold all of the s-su-sudden?" He questions as he wrapped his arms around himself to keep warm. Ru chuckled and swam out a little further. "It's probably because of your short fur..." She explained before diving. Mike watched her dive then looked around nervously. I know she's about to dunk me... She's like a crocodile that way... Dives underwater and out of view... Waits for a while... Then she suddenly attacks you! I'm getting out of here! The black wolf quickly paddled over to the edge of the pool and climbed out. By this time Ru stuck her head out of the water again. "Aw, is the big bad wolf worried I'm gonna attack him?" She fakely whined. Mike lowered his eyes and glared at her as he wrapped one of the pool towels around his waist. "You're a wolf too, Ru..." He growled before the towel suddenly fell. "Aw man! What's with me and pants and towels?!"

[Mike: 45--Level Up!] [Ru: 196]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 25/4/2009, 3:26 pm

Ru chuckled and dived back under the water. As soon as Mike heard this, he whirled around and started to 'yell at the water'- "YOU!!! YOU DID THIS!!!!" -when he really was yelling at Ru...

Across the pool the yelling caught the attention of a duke blue hedgefox. As he calmly swung his fluffy tail around, he looked over and saw Mike jumping into the pool. The hedgefox sighed and shook his head. Suddenly a dodger blue wolf popped up on his side of the pool. The hedgefox glanced at her and raised his eyebrow. Suddenly Mike popped up too. "YOU CAUSED MY TOWEL TO FALL DIDN'T YOU?!?!" He yelled, obviously joking. Ru laughed, jumped over his head like a dolphin, and swam over to the other side. Mike groaned and flattened his ears. "I really need swimming lessons..." He murmured to himself before realizing there was somebody standing behind him. He whirled around and he and the hedgefox met eye to eye.

There were a few moments of brief silence before the hedgefox raised his eyebrow and rudely questioned, "What are you staring at?" "You."

[Ru: 197] [Comet: 1] [Mike: 46]

Last edited by Ru360 on 26/4/2009, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 25/4/2009, 5:24 pm

At this answer the hedgefox only glared at Mike. After a few seconds the hedgefox picked up his foot, placed it on Mike's forehead, then pushed on it and pushed Mike back into the water. "STILL COLD!!!" Mike yelled before sinking below the surface of the water. The hedgefox bent over to see if he was okay. That... Probably wasn't a good ide- "RAH!!" Ru yelled, leaping out of the water with her claws drawn. The hedgefox looked up but before he could do anything Ru already had him against a wall and her hand on his neck.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!?!" She roared. The hedgefox struggled against her grip but to no avail; so he just deiced to 'play it safe' and phased through her. "GAHK!!" Ru yelled as the hedgefox seemed to suddenly go through her. She twitched slightly and ran her hands up and down her body to see if something was out of place. When everything seemed to be in order she glanced back at the hedgefox and shivered. Man, he scares me already... The wolf then lept over his head and dived after Mike.

The hedgefox raised an eyebrow and looked down after Ru and Michael. What a strange wolf...

[Ru: 198] [Comet: 2] [Mike: 47]

Last edited by Ru360 on 26/4/2009, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/4/2009, 5:19 pm

Shortly after Ru dived Mike popped back up. "Ru?" He questioned, looking around before suddenly... "MIKE'S GONE!!!" She yelled, popping up under Mike and accidentally tossing him into the ceiling. There was a loud crashing sound but Ru still seemed unaffected. As she looked around she caught a glimspe of the hedgefox again. "YOU!" She yelled, turning and pointing at him. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO-" "Mike? You threw him into the ceiling, moron." He growled, pointing up at the black wolf. Ru looked up. When she saw Mike in the ceiling; she flattened her ears and made big sad eyes. "I'm sorry, Mike!" She yelled up. "It's okay, Ru!" Mike yelled back down. "I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me- Say... is that a raccoon?" He questioned before suddenly screaming from the mauling.

[Poor Mike... Let's go to Ru and Cos-Comet!]

Distracted by each other, both ignored Mike's screams. "I might as well apologize to you as well- since I attacked you and blamed you for making Mike 'disappear'." Ru said calmly as she climbed out of the pool and looked at the hedgefox. "It's fine." He replied. When he turned to leave; Ru grabbed him by the shoulder and held him back. "Pardon me but... What's your name?" She questioned, sounding somewhat innocent. The hedgefox turned around and raised his eyebrow at her. "In case we run into each other again." Ru added. "You can just give me something to call you by."

A small snort and a somewhat friendly smile swept across the hedgefox's face. "You can call me 'Comet'." Ru flashed her own smile back. "My name's 'Rubina', but I prefer 'Ru' instead." She said. Comet turned completely around and Ru took her hand of his shoulder. The two then briefly shook and smiled again. By now Comet finally heard Mike's screams. "We should probably get him down now..."

[Ru: 199] [Mike: 48] [Comet: 3]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/4/2009, 7:23 pm

Shortly after Comet murmured that; Mike fell to the floor with a loud crash. "Is that a-" Comet started as the raccoon dizzily shook it's head. It then turned to Comet, hissed, and ran. He blinked blankly and turned to Ru who was helping Mike up. "I'm soooooooo sorry, Mike. I can't even believe I'm accidentally starting to abuse you..." She whined, flattening her ears. Mike managed a smile. "No you aren't. Accidents happen, Ru; they do to all of us..." The black wolf then moved his head up and kissed the blue wolf on the cheek. Ru blushed slightly and giggled as Mike pulled away. "That tickled..." She murmured between giggles. Comet raised his eyebrow in curiosity. Meanwhile, Mike smiled and stood up. He and Comet then met eye-to-eye and sparks flew- namely from Comet...

[Ru: 200?!--Level up!] [Comet: 4] [Mike: 49]

Last edited by Ru360 on 26/4/2009, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/4/2009, 7:29 pm

"Why did you push me into the water like that?!" Mike snapped. "You mean like this?" Comet questioned, stepping on Mike's foot. Mike yelled in pain and grabbed his foot as soon as Comet was off it. However, he then lost his balance and fell backwards into the pool. Ru lowered her eyes and stood up. "That was my boyfriend that who's foot you stepped on, causing him to fall into the pool, ya know..." She growled. Comet looked over to her. "Sorry." He said, sounding pretty honest about his apology. Ru lightened her ice cold glare. Suddenly Mike popped up again and gasped loudly for air. He then climbed out of the pool and glared at Comet. "YOU-" Before he could finish his sentence; Comet suddenly shocked him with his Electrokinesis. The black wolf then fell over smoking, smelling of charcoal, and a darker shade black then he already was.

Ru blinked and looked between Mike and Comet. "You just electrocuted my boyfriend." "I'm sorry; we just don't get along." Comet explained before turning to Mike and glaring at him. Mike growled and attempted to get up but the currents of electricity became active when he moved and they stung madly. So he was forced to lay back down. Ru sighed as she shook her head. She then bent down to pick Mike up. "We'll see you later, Comet." She murmured as she picked the charcoaled wolf up. She then turned around and left.

Comet just looked after them and shrugged. "Whatever. I just want crabs..." The duke blue hedgefox then left to get lunch.

[Ru: 201] [Mike: 50--Level up!] [Comet: 5--Level up!]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/5/2024, 12:32 pm