Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

3 posters

Whose Hedgewolf? [Closed]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Whose Hedgewolf? [Closed] Empty Whose Hedgewolf? [Closed]

Post  Ru360 2/3/2009, 12:39 pm

((Ace and I are taking a break from our last, unfinished RP due to the fact that we can't think of anything. DX))

[Intro... I have permission to use Darran, and Shade from Ace]

Darran chuckled to himself evilly as he watched both the infamous Ru Ace Wolf and the famous Solider struggle against the chains that kept them pinned down to cold, hard, metal tables. He then calmly approached the two and stuck needles into their arms to extract some of their DNA.

"You... Won't get away with this, Darran." Shade groaned as he looked at the needle. However, a feral minded Ru managed to take his attention of the needle as she was chewing on the metal bars keeping her arms down. "...Sam must pay a lot for your dental care..." He murmured towards the idiotic wolf as Darran pulled the needle back out of his arm. "Ouch."

"Shut up...." Ru groaned back towards Shade as Darran also pulled her needle out. She then turned around to bite him but he was already to far for her head. "Gah!" She groaned before turning to Shade. "This is your fault!" "My fault?!" Shade protested. "You're the one who wandered into here!" "Well you're the one who got captured!" "I was doing FINE by MYSELF!" "Walking pincushion!" "Toilet drinker!" "PINEAPPLE!" "Is that really the best you could come up with?" Shade questioned, raising an eyebrow at the wolf. Ru then gave a growl and turned for the worst insult. "Yeah, well, I'm GLAD your dad is dead!" "Take that back!" Shade growled, picking Ru's table up with his telekinesis and then dropping it on her face. "NEVER, YOU-!!!"

As Ru and Shade argued, with tensions building up, Darran quickly excused himself from the room and ran to the labs.

"THAT'S IT!!!!!" Ru yelled after about half an hour of arguing, "CHAOS OBLIVION!!!!!" The blue wolf roared loudly, exploding her and Shade's tables. She then ran over to the hedgehog and began to strangle him. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST EVER DROP DEAD?!?!?!" She yelled loudly before being pushed away by Shade. "Bye." He said calmly, before flying out the window. "COME BACK HERE!!!!"

Last edited by Ru360 on 3/3/2009, 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Whose Hedgewolf? [Closed] Empty Re: Whose Hedgewolf? [Closed]

Post  Ru360 2/3/2009, 1:22 pm

[Years later...]

Darran chuckled evilly as he watched a dark blue hedgewolf, with features similar to both Ru AND Shade, struggle against his chains. "Sir, aren't you ever worried he's gonna escape?" Pete, some lackey at UNION, questioned. "No, not really, no." Darran replied quickly before looking back towards the hedgewolf. But he was gone. "WHAAAAAAAT?!?!" "Told you..." "SHUT UP, PETE!!!"

[Outside...]

Said blue hedgewolf panted heavily as he flattened himself against one of the buildings walls. He knew they were soon going to be looking for him... But he had to escape; and fulfill his own little mission. He didn't currently have a name, but that didn't matter to him. All he wanted, was to find his supposed 'parents'. Hey, what did you think Darran wanted with both Ru and Shade anyways? To invite them to a tea party? *chuckles evilly* Well you are sadly mistaken...

Both Ru and Shade were gifted, or rather created, with incredible power; Ru being physical, and Shade being psychical. And with both Ru and Shade's power... well, UNION might've been invincible. Unfortunately, they didn't count on their experiment having a mind of it's own... Nobody does...

The hedgewolf then gave another groan and began to mess with the chains still wrapped around his neck. But when he heard the guard dogs, he quickly fled the scene.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/3/2009, 1:25 pm

[Meanwhile...]

"Shade, it was just. A. LIGHT BULB!" Ru protested as she slammed her hands onto his desk. "It was very special to me! It was the first thing I ever built but you just took it away from me and threw it against a wall!" Shade protested before going back to his paper work. "Again..." Ru murmured before leaning in his face. "Just. A. Light. Bulb." Ru growled before grabbing the hedgehog by his bright pink shirt. "I don't care about a stinking light bulb. And I defiantly won't start right now... And if you think-" "Sir?" A brown and blue hedgefox questioned as he stood in the doorway. Both Ru and Shade turned to look at him. "Yes, Kinter?" Shade questioned in an annoyed tone. It was bad enough with Ru breathing down his neck... Shade then quickly pushed Ru away while she was off guard. But he wasn't really in the mood for news. Especially heroics; as Ru would STILL be following him, yelling that she wasn't done yelling at him. The hedgehog then annoyingly rolled his eyes. Wouldn't she ever just leave him alone?

"Someone is here to see you." Kinter said before looking over to Ru. "Both of you." Shade raised his eye again. Someone wanting to see Ru as well? Better not be Eggman... He thought calmly as he fixed his papers then looked over to Ru who was being emo in a corner. "You have serious problems..." "Shut up, you walking cactus..." Ru growled in replied. Shade then gave an annoyed huff and turned to the dark blue hedgewolf who just walked in. He was about 15 years of age, had silver streaks on his arms and legs, silver rings that were about partly on his shoulders and partly on his arms, a silver ring around his neck with some chains still attached to it, white and silver chest fur, mustard hair, his tail had a silver tip on it, and his streaks were shaped in a fashion similar to Shadow's but they had white tips rather then red streaks. Shade's eyes widened a bit. Why, the hedgefox almost looked like a perfect mix between Ru and himself.

Kinter noticed Shade's wide-eyed stare at the hedgewolf and walked over to him. "You don't think..." "I dunno... Maybe we should do a DNA test?" Shade questioned. Kinter shrugged. "I'll do it later... Also, he doesn't seem to have a name." "No name?" Shade questioned. Kinter nodded then began to leave the room. "Strange..." Shade murmured before noticing Ru and his mysterious guest having a stare off. "Hey!"

"It's so strange..." Ru murmured softly before walking around the hedgewolf. "He looks so much like me but..." She then stopped in front of the hedgewolf again. "He looks so much like you..." She murmured before looking over to Shade and running over to him. "You don't think..." "Kinter will do a DNA test later... First we might as well get to know him." "Did Kinter say he had a name?" Ru questioned, glancing backwards to the mysterious hedgewolf who was now trying to eat a pillow. "No. No name." "NO NAME?!?!" Ru screeched, startling both Shade and the hedgewolf badly. The hedgewolf then spat his pillow out and at the window, then looked over to Ru, who was quickly rushing over to him, with fear. Ru roughly grabbed the hedgewolf by his neck and slammed him into the wall. "Okay! Who the heck are you?!"

((And now for posting order and control. I go first, Ace goes next, then it's .:Random Event:. who will go third and who will be controlling the dark blue hedgewolf. So.. Yeah. Ace, your turn!))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Post  Ace80 2/3/2009, 2:43 pm

"Hey! Put him down!" Shade yelled, grabbing Ru and trying to pull her off of the hedgewolf. "Why are you always like this!!? The first thing you see and you immediatly want to rip it apart!"

((Oh sigh... I'ma need Ru to respond, cause I can't exactly pull her off or tackle her to the ground. Time for rice fudge!))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/3/2009, 2:52 pm

"RAH!!!" Ru yelled before she was roughly thrown to the ground by Shade. She then jumped to her feet, brushed the dust off herself, then swung her arm out at Shade to claw him. "What makes you think I was gonna rip him apart?!" Ru yelled as she either hit him or missed him. She then jumped back before he could do something to herself. "Okay, so maybe I'm a little destructive. But it's my nature! Besides, I was told that brute force is the only way to get things done!" Ru snapped at the black hedgehog before turning to the mysterious dark blue hedgewolf. "And now, as to who the heck who are..."

[Ru: 99]

((Yeah I just wanted go before Random Event. Now they can go. +D))
    .:Random Event:.
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Number of posts : 36

Post  .:Random Event:. 2/3/2009, 3:11 pm

((Thank you, Ru. By the way, since neither Ru nor Ace can decide who controls the blue hedgewolf, they're allowing me to control him.))

The dark blue hedgewolf blinked at Ru as he rubbed his chain-collar. He differently didn't expect HER to attack him. He then looked over to Shade who was- Oh wait, Ru. He gulped nervously as she continued her cold, hard glare on him. "I-I-I don't really know..." He murmured softly, his ears laying back against his head as he backed up into the wall. He then gave a small squeal as his back hit the wall and jumped forward a few inches. However Ru's glare then made him uncomfortable again and he backed up against the wall. "All I remember is being chained up in a place called, U-UNION, and... Mentionings of you two... My... parents?"
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 2/3/2009, 4:30 pm

"Your.. Parents? Sorry kid, i'm afraid you have the wrong- " Shade stopped when he bothered to look and saw the teens eyes. "Nevermind. But... I'm too young to have a 15-year-old... Where'd you come from?" He asked.

[Yknow what? I don't even care anymore! Stupid... Post count... Mruerjkm,emtg... ]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/3/2009, 5:39 pm

((It's fine, it's a matter of choice and it helps the users and I. Anyways...))

Ru gave a growl groan, then swung her arm out to smack Shade across the face. "He just said, pincushion. UNION? Ring a bell? They held us there about a few years or something ago!" The blue wolf then gave a sigh and glanced back towards the hedgewolf. "Makes sense though... With both our powers combined... They could've ruled the world..." The blue then gave another long sigh and walked over to the hedgewolf. "So what should we call you? I'm partial to Cujo, or maybe Dusk...." Ru then glanced over to Shade. "Well?"

[Ru: 100 posts.... *Dies and Levels up*]

((By the way, new posting order, Ru, then Random, then Ace. Kay?))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 2/3/2009, 5:52 pm

"Are you kidding me? We need to evaluate his powers first! And if he is truely our... son, " Shade sounded a little uncomfortable saying it. "Then why not Rhade? It's both of our names, and Su sounds lame. Oh excuse me, unbecoming." He corrected.
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 2/3/2009, 5:56 pm

((It's fine))

The hedgewolf blinked as Ru approached him, then took a step back. He... really didn't want to be around her right now.... But then he looked over to Shade. Rhade? That had a nice ring to it. Too bad he- Wait? What did Shade say?!
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/3/2009, 6:11 pm

Ru's mouth dropped open in annoyance. "Rhade?! We might as well call him 'Radish' now!" Ru protested before walking over to the black hedgehog. "Also, are you saying I'm weak?! Compared to you and your sissy telekinesis, I'm more powerful then you! I always have been!" Ru protested before muttering something softly under her breath. "But unfortunately I've never had a strong enough will to kill you..."

[Ru: 101]

((Also, posting order has now changed to Ru, Ace, Random. Kay?))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 2/3/2009, 6:25 pm

"No, No. I never said you were weak. I only said that boys shouldn't be named Su." Shade defended in a calm voice. "And what's wrong with Rhade? It's obvious he takes more after me."
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 2/3/2009, 7:08 pm

Rhade, as he was now called, gave a long sigh and Ru and Shade began to argue. Jeez! Were both his parents like that? The dark blue hedgewolf then gave a long sigh and glanced over to the window, where outside, an annoying blue and white hedgehog was screaming about his 'Z sock'. Rhade then lifted the edge of his eye, then blasted the poor hedgehog with a Chaos Supernova (Courtesy of Ru the Wolf.).
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/3/2009, 7:15 pm

Ru looked over to the now possibly singed Blur, then turned back to Shade. "You were saying?" She questioned, a sly smile across her face. She then gave a sigh and then moved her hands forward to push Shade over. "He obviously takes after me more." The blue wolf then walked over to the darker shade of blue hedgewolf. "Retractable claws, Chaos Control, fangs, a slight muzzle, blue fur, white chest fur, keen eyesight, big, and scruffy, wolf tail..." Ru murmured before turning to Shade. "Other then those quills, streaks, eye color, and hair... He's more like mua. So I say, he's mine. Despite being part rat..." She then added with a murmur.

((Typical Ru.))

[Ru: 2. I'm just gonna start over.]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 2/3/2009, 7:31 pm

"I am a hedgeBIRD, not a rat, respectfully. And maybe I might agree with you, it depends on who's DNA he has more of." Shade sighed and looked down to Blur, who was running in circles screaming, "MYBUTTSONFIREMYBUTTSONFIRE!!" "Hang on Blur!" Shade shouted. "Skywarp, get your lazy butt out there and help ensign Blur!" Shade shouted.

"We're ready to do the DNA test... " Kinter mumbled as he shifted from one foot to the other, obviously uncomfortable around Rhade and Ru. ((Couldn't help it, couldn't think of anything else to do))

((By the way, for those of you who are yelling at me about the Skywarp thing, I COULD SWEAR I CAME UP WITH THAT NAME BEFORE I STARTED WATCHING TRANSFORMERS OK?! It's a different character all together! And... Blur... Was based off Blurr, ok? Happy? Thank you.))
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 2/3/2009, 7:36 pm

Rhade blinked at the brown hedgefox and turned his head to the side. "DNA... test?" He questioned before suddenly leaping behind Ru and screaming, "NEEDLES!!!! Hey look a spider."

((Couldn't resist.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/3/2009, 7:42 pm

Ru flinched at Rhade's screaming, but due to the topic he was screaming about, she smiled. "I TOLD you he takes after me. Destructive, more canine then rat, or bird, whatever you call yourself, and he- wait." Ru then looked back at the hedgewolf who was now picking up a spider. "Did you say-" However, before she could get very far, Ru noticed the spider. "AAH!!!! SPIDER!!!!!!!" She screamed, leaping away from Rhade and shooting a Chaos Blast at his hands. She then jumped up and into Kinter's arms. "Save me..."

((Ru and her fear of spiders... And needles! =D ))

[Ru: 3]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 2/3/2009, 9:22 pm

"Rhade!" Shade shouted, concerned. He raced over to Rhade and examined his hands as the spider exploded.

"On your feet ma'am!" Kinter exclaimed, dropping Ru. "Don't kill me!" He shrieked, ducking under Shade's desk.

((Erm... Did the spider count? And... You choose what happens with Rhade's hands. Take it away Random!))
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 2/3/2009, 9:32 pm

((...You guys are stealing my job...))

"Huh?" Rhade questioned, looking up at Shade as he shook the spider dust off his hands. Surprisingly, or maybe not so surprising, he was unharmed from the attack. Though I can't say the same for the spider... He then watched as Shade examined his hands. "Erm..." Rhade confusedly groaned before pushing Shade away. He then stood up and backed towards the window. "Now I'm not even sure if you guys are my parents... You both bicker way too much, one of you seems to have a problem with spiders... And... Yeah. I'm defiantly sure you two aren't even my parents..." Rhade murmured before trying to jump the window. Unfortunately he seemed to bounce off it and crashed into Ru, knocking the both of them over.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/3/2009, 9:52 pm

((That's us. :d ))

"Oof!" Ru groaned as she was dropped by Kinter. She then jumped to her feet, but when she did, she was knocked to the ground by the 60 pound blue hedgewolf that was her 'son'. She then bared her teeth and pushed him off. "How many times to I have to scream this into people's ears?! I!!! HATE!!! SOLACE!!! DOVER!!!" Ru roared as she sent an explosive Chaos Oblivion all around herself. Unfortunately, the Chaos Oblivion was destroyed Shade's base. The wolf then gave an angered roar, picked up Kinter, and then threw him.

[Kinter takes damage and loses 11 points of health. XD]

The wolf then turned to face Shade and walked over to him. "DID YOU IDIOTS HEAR ME YET?!?! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE, SHADE!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING YOUR BETTER THEN ME!!! I'M EVEN SICK OF PEOPLE TAKING YOUR SIDE, RATHER THEN MINE!!! YOU WERE ONCE MY FRIEND, SHADE!!! BUT YOU RUINED IT WITH YOUR SELFISHNESS!!! I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU LOVE!!! YOUR TEAMMATES, THAT STUPID MARY GIRL ((Yes, Shade's in love with a girl named Mary. DX)), I DON'T EVEN GIVE A *bleep* ABOUT NEIL, OZZY, OR YOU ANYMORE!!! I WILL GET RID OF TRACE OF YOU; EVEN IF I HAVE TO DESTROY MYSELF, OR RADISH BOY OVER THERE, IN THE PROCESS!!!" Ru screamed before pushing Shade over and kicking him quite a distance away. The wolf then gave another loud roar and turned towards Rhade as her blue and white fur turned a dark red and black. "I swear... I will destroy this cursed planet..."

[Ru's getting outraged because she only has 4 posts... RUN!!! *Runs*]

((Note time! I rolled how much Kinter loses some of his health. I didn't just pick a random number. Also, I didn't just break my own rules as, if Ru gets mad enough, her power increases and she actually has an extremely high chance of hitting somebody. And probably killing somebody too... O_O||| So yeah... Also, if Ru gets waaaaaayyy to outraged like she is now, she goes into a different, lesser known form called "Berserk Mode", and she actually goes, well, berserk. She is now bent on destroying everything in her path and might even harm herself in the process... Look out Shade and Rhade!))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 2/3/2009, 11:29 pm

Shade immediatly sped back and leapt infront of Rhade. "What a mouth on you! Don't you know there are children here!? Good grief!" Shade stepped forward. "GET AWAY FROM WHAT'S LEFT OF MY BASE!!! AGAIN!!" He screamed at Ru. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go attend to my possibly mortally wounded second in command." Shade said, strangely calmly. He turned and walked to Kinter, picked him up, and walked to the other possibly injured by the explosion ensigns.

((Lolz, "Get away from what's left of my base! Again!" Apparently this has happened before.... Alot... ))
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 2/3/2009, 11:34 pm

Rhade blinked dumbfoundedly as he watched Shade go, then turned to Ru who was growling after Shade. Suddenly his arm started to burn. Rhade then grabbed the sore spot on his arm, then fell to his knees groaning. What the heck was happening?!
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 2/3/2009, 11:43 pm

Ru growled after Shade, her flesh burning with anger until she noticed Rhade. He was both down on his knees, and gripping his arm tightly. The wolf looked at him for a while, then looked back to Shade, then back to Rhade...

Finally the black and red wolf gave a long sigh and exited out of her Berserk Mode ((Which is extremely rare. O_o Curse my time and space bending powers..)), then walked over to the dark blue hedgewolf and picked him up. She then gave a long sigh and looked back over to Shade who was now throwing a unconscious, and drooling, over his shoulder. "I really wish I could solve this problem of mine..." The wolf softly murmured before looking down at Rhade. How the heck was she carrying him?! Eh. She'd get to it later... The blue wolf then gave another long sigh and started to walk away. She was never really welcomed anywhere anymore....

((What a strange twist of events that happened... Anyways.))

[Ru: 5--Level up!]

Last edited by Ru360 on 3/3/2009, 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 3/3/2009, 12:54 am

Shade sighed and shook his head. "I hope for Solaris' sake she has a good heart for Rhade at least." He mumbled to himself.

A good while later, after almost all of the ensigns had been rescued and Jean was treating the rare injured ones, Ozzy crawled out from under a large peice of the ceiling. His clothing was torn off and holes were ripped in several places. He was also... missing his pants. ((HE STILL HAS UNDERWEAR ON! But.. He's a hedgehog.. So it doesn't really matter... Phew.. Hey! I got through without di- *shot* My grave: *whines*)) "Don't you have any shame boy?" Mary scolded him. "Where are your pants son?" Shade questioned, looking over his other son's black eye. "I got in'ba fight." Ozzy explained, holding his arm. "What's the matter with your hand?" Shade lifted it closely up to the sunlight. "I can't beel it, I bon't dknow." Ozzy mumbled over his swollen lip.

Shade sighed and called Jean over to help. "I'm busy with the walkin' tin can, be there in a sec!" "I am not a tin can!" Skywarp protested. "Alright son, who'd you get in a fight with?" "Bazz." "Who?" "Bazz." Ozzy said, trying to speak clearly. "Jazz? You got in a fight with Jazz!?" Shade couldn't believe his own words. Ozzy sheepishly nodded his head and looked down at his feet. "How? Jazz wouldn't hurt a soul!" Mary said. ((Apparently she knows him X_X. I'm seriously making this up as I go)) "He was dibernt (Different), wabnt (Wasn't) like his nobal (Normal) sef (Self)." Ozzy explained haltingly. Shade and Mary exchanged worried looks and turned back to Ozzy.

"Can you tell us more son?" Shade asked worriedly. "Bell(Well), He was beal (Real) bred (red), and bidn't (Didn't) ta'k to be (Me), I bried (tried) to bell (tell) him some'bin (Somethin') an' he just 'ttacked be (me)." "This is bad, " Shade started, pulling Mary aside. "I'm going to the lower city to see what I can find. Stay here with Ozzy." He finished, running off. "Wbere (Where) bdad goin'?" "He's out for a little bit. He'll be back soon." Mary soothed, stroking Ozzy's unhurt cheek.

((Oh moo... That sucked... ))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 3/3/2009, 9:14 am

((For no random reason.... Let's continue this in Central City!!! Ducks!

Ace, I'm moving one topic to Central City and... well... you can do another in Lower... Meanwhile, in the upper C.C. you can play Rhade kay? I'll yell at you about his bio later too. XD It's fun being the boss.

Topic is closed!))

*Edit*

((My topic is now found Here.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13/5/2024, 12:43 pm