Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

2 posters

Captured By Thugs... [Closed...]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Captured By Thugs... [Closed...] Empty Captured By Thugs... [Closed...]

Post  Ru360 26/2/2009, 8:56 pm

((Continued off this: Link))

Ru turned her head back towards Jazz and sighed. Typical... She must've scared the hedgehog while she was yelling a bit. The blue wolf then gave another sigh and pulled out a pistol from her back pocket. No... Not today... Reluctantly the wolf put it back and continued walking in the blizzard... Luckily she had her nice, thick fur coat to keep her warm...

[After a while...]

The wolf perked an ear up as she approached another tunnel. Hopefully this tunnel didn't have those thugs/rogues she beat up earlier. The wolf then gave a shaky sigh, looked around, then walked in; deep into the darkness of the tunnel.

[Ru: 84]

Last edited by Ru360 on 26/2/2009, 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    .:Random Event:.
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Number of posts : 36

Captured By Thugs... [Closed...] Empty Re: Captured By Thugs... [Closed...]

Post  .:Random Event:. 26/2/2009, 9:00 pm

Unfortunately it did...

Sarge hissed as he watched the blue wolf enter their tunnel again. It took a lot of work for them to kick out the last group! But she... She could kick them out in just five seconds. The Air Force hedgehog then turned to his right hand man, the forest and army green tiger by the name of 'Abhijanya'. "Abhi?" Sarge raised his eyebrow a bit at the tiger. "Yes, sir." It replied before nodding and leaping in front of the blue wolf.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/2/2009, 9:04 pm

Ru gave a small scream as a green tiger lept in front of her. She wasn't actually all that worried about the tiger himself, but the fact that he just startled her! "Wha?" She questioned before nervously gulping and trying to retain her calm composure. Dang female instincts... "I-I-I- don't hurt me, kay? I-I just needed to get out of the blizzard! You guys aren't mad about being beat up by a girl, ri-ri-right?" The blue wolf questioned before nervously gulping again. Why did stuff like this always happen to her?

[Ru: 85]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 26/2/2009, 9:12 pm

Abhi only growled at the blue wolf. He wasn't one to take kindly to excuses...

But Sarge on the other hand... The wolf's stuttering confused him. Not very long ago she just threw them all out and kept a calm, yet happy, face. But now... Maybe that white hedgehog had done something to her?

Suddenly Sarge got down from his throne made out of oil cans, then walked over to the blue wolf. "Abhi..." He growled towards the tiger. Abhi nodded, then give a fierce hiss at Ru before backing away. Meanwhile, Sarge just put his arm around the wolf and smiled. "I'm sure we can let the 'beat up' thing slide... Besides, who can say no to a pretty face such as your's?" He then looked over to his minions in a glare. "Uh.. Right boss!" Amirt, the orange dog, replied before being suddenly smacked by Abhi. "Then it's settled..."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/2/2009, 9:14 pm

Ru gulped again nervously, then cringed. Ew... The people down here sure do freak me out... Before I know it I could hear Ivo telling me I'm pretty! Ru thought before suddenly shivering. That... was too scary a thought.

The wolf then exhaled shakily and rubbed her arm. Well, might as long play along.. She thought as she watched the eyes of the assorted animals watching her. Man, did this make her feel uncomfortable. And Sarge's arm wasn't helping ONE BIT!

[Ru: 86.]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 26/2/2009, 9:24 pm

Sarge noticed Ru's shiver and looked over to her. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to put his right arm around her.. Immediately he looked back, then took his arm off her. "Follow me." He said simply before walking deeper into the tunnel.

Once he was in the darkness, Abhi rushed over to him. "Sir, you are quite aware that she could kick us out again, right?" He questioned. Sarge chuckled then put his arm around Abhi. "Leave it to me, Abhi. I know how to deal with females..."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/2/2009, 9:27 pm

Ru's ears twitched. 'Abhi' was right that she could always kick them out again; but it was what Sarge said that worried her. The wolf then gave another shaky breath. What's the worst that could happen? She thought happily before walking in a bit more. Then it struck her. Everything... Hopefully it wasn't too late to run?

[Ru: 87]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 26/2/2009, 9:34 pm

It probably was... Sarge happened to notice Ru's backwards glance to the door and began to walk over to her again. "Unless you want to get lost in the blizzard again, I wouldn't suggest going out there, missy." He said calmly. He then turned his head around to yell at a blue and yellow Echidna. "I thought I told you to get more oil cans!"

"Yo-you did, sir. But I-I couldn't find anything..." The echidna murmured in fear. Sarge then gave a growl and turned back to Ru. "Pardon me..." He said before turning around and picking the echidna up by the neck. He then slammed the echidna into a wall. "Idiot! Do you want us to freeze?! Huh?!" "I-I'm sorry, sir..." Tide, the Echidna, whined before covering his face with his hands. Sarge sighed then dropped him. "I don't suppose any of you want to go out and get it?" He questioned. They all shook their heads. "Cowards..."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/2/2009, 9:38 pm

Ru blinked. She could faintly see the shape of an oil can just behind them... Couldn't they use that? The wolf then gave another sigh and stepped forward. "I-I could get it... Maybe..." She added softly. She then looked up at Sarge again. Maybe this was a bad idea...

[Ru: 89]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 26/2/2009, 10:07 pm

Sarge glanced over to the wolf and chuckled. There was no way she was gonna get away that easily. He then turned his attention to his servants and nodded.

Suddenly before the blue wolf knew it, she was being held against her will by Tide and Abhi. An evil smirk swept across Sarge's face as he turned around to his on his oil can throne. "Just because we're out of oil cans doesn't mean we're about to let you escape. Besides, who knows what kinda price you might fetch over at the Thieves Den?"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/2/2009, 10:09 pm

Ru gave a gasp and started to struggle. "But you guys aren't thieves! You're just stupid thugs!" She roared at him before turning her head to bite Tide in the arm. Leave it to herself to be the damsel in distress. Well? Other then herself, who was gonna rescue her?

[Ru: 90--Level up!]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 26/2/2009, 10:17 pm

Tide gave a small squeal and jumped out of the way from her bite.

"True..." Sarge mused before his smirk came back. "But it's always common talk down here. We just prefer to keep our lips sealed when the cops are around." He then jumped off his throne and walked over to her. "Besides, we could buy a lot more oil cans with the cash we can earn from you..." He mused as he lifted her head up to look at him. He then took his robotic arm away from her. "And so you won't cause us anymore trouble... Volt!"

Almost on instant, two electric blue eyes flashed open, then lowered. Soon the owner of the eyes stood up and walked over to her and Sarge. He had dark grey fur, with electric blue stripes running down his arms, legs, tail, chest, and ears. Pretty soon the cat was standing right by Sarge himself. "What is it boss? Need another power outage?" 'Volt' questioned as he stuck his finger in his ear and began to clean it out. He then pulled it out, then flicked the earwax away and turned to Ru. "Hey... She's pretty cute..."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/2/2009, 10:23 pm

Ru rolled her eyes and groaned. Were all the people down here this small minded? She then gave a sigh and started to study Volt's stripes. Electric blue markings... Dark grey fur... called 'Volt'... Said Mr. partly robotic hedgehog over there needed another, 'power outage'... Hm... Ru pondered. All these things could only mean one thing... Suddenly the wolf's eyes widened. This means he's an eletrokinetic... And that means... Ru's eyes lowered again. So 'Volt' was their little battery. And this also probably meant he was gonna be used as a stun gun.... What in Solaris's name had she gotten herself into?

[Ru: 91]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 26/2/2009, 10:32 pm

Indeed it did...

"Ey, stop staring at me!" Volt protested as he lifted his arm in front of his chest and took a step back. Sarge rolled his eyes at the electric cat and grabbed Ru's arm. "Well, Voltage?" He questioned. Volt stared at Sarge for a while, then looked down towards Ru. "It would be my pleasure, sir." He said before suddenly little sparks of electricity began to ran through his fur. The cat then licked his finger, then placed it on Ru's arm, giving her an immediate 1,000 volt shock.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/2/2009, 10:36 pm

"Yowch!" Ru yelled, pulling her arm away as soon as she felt the shock. Man, did it hurt. And since when was the last time she was shocked with 1,000 volts?! In fact, could she even handle 1,000?! Soon the wolf's eyes began to droop. Guess that shock took some of her energy away... Rather then stunning her like it was... supposed to....

Soon the blue wolf lost consciousness and was now hanging limp in Tide's and Abhi's arms...

[Ru: 92!]
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 26/2/2009, 10:52 pm

Once more, another smirk swept across Sarge's face. This was way too easy. He then grabbed the limp wolf from Tide and Abhi and smiled for reasons we're not quite sure why.

[Ru you can close the topic.]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/2/2009, 10:53 pm

((Okay! *Pushes the CLOSE button*))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 5:29 am