Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

2 posters

So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Eaglegate Parts) [Closed/For Now]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Eaglegate Parts) [Closed/For Now] - Page 4 Empty Re: So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Eaglegate Parts) [Closed/For Now]

Post  Ru360 17/6/2009, 12:57 pm

"Then what's this?" Kiba asked, pulling a can of beer out of Shade's quills*. The white wolf then looked up at Shade and raised his eyebrow. "Also, mom said she used to respect you sometimes. But now I think I can see why it's 'sometimes' and not 'always'." The four foot wolf then chucked the can at Silver.

Twilight growled a bit at Kiba's actions then turned to Shade. "But, I thought I had the room? Where do I sleep now?" "Not the couch. The dog kept crawling onto my head and almost smothered me in my sleep!" "But I thought you said you slept fine!" "That was because I was too tired to remember 'bout the dog..." Kiba murmured before yawning from boredom. "So when's dinner?" The white wolf asked eagerly. Benji chuckled. "Kiba, you never seem to change. But I have to agree with him. The only thing Auntie Circe brings me lately is raw meat! Unlike the stray cats that seem to like terrorizing me; I don't eat raw meat!" Benji complained. "And now I'm craving ribs..." Kiba muttered before looking over at Silver with a evil grin. "Maybe you'd be happy to donate some for dinner?" He asked (of course jokingly) in an attempt to make Silver wet himself. Twilight noticed this and slapped Kiba. "Stop that!"

[Kiba: 45--Level Up!] [Benji: 3] [Twi: 48]

((*Many people like to believe hedgehog's, when they aren't wearing pants, store items in their quills. For me, I like to believe Tails keeps all his mechanical stuff in his tails. XD))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Eaglegate Parts) [Closed/For Now] - Page 4 Empty Re: So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Eaglegate Parts) [Closed/For Now]

Post  Ace80 17/6/2009, 4:09 pm

Shade smirked. "That was a pathetic joke, boy." He said, shaking his head. "By the way, " He picked the can up off the ground and traced the invisible line under the word above 'beer'. "Says 'Root', genius." He said sardonically.

"Following your, other, question, dinner should be ready in a minute, why don't you go see Leo?" Shade suggested, motioning for them to follow him inside. Silver smiled and ran inside. "C'mon guys!"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Post  Ru360 17/6/2009, 4:23 pm

"Man, I hate hedgehogs..." Kiba muttered under his own breath as he followed Silver and Shade inside. Twilight and Benji calmly walked after him. "It's been so long since we've seen you Benji!" Twilight said as she happily hugged her half brother. "I'll say. And it still seems Kiba doesn't like hedgehogs all that well... Do you think that might be genetic?" "No. Not really..." Twilight added. "He still likes you doesn't he?" "True..."

((Note: Ace and I are gonna take a break from this for a while. So when we're starting back up again I'll fix this post and we'll continue on.))

[Twi: 49] [Kiba: 46] [Benji: 4]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/5/2024, 10:26 am