Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

2 posters

The Porcupine Chronicles [Closed]

Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

The Porcupine Chronicles [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Porcupine Chronicles [Closed]

Post  Ace80 12/3/2009, 10:10 am

((Did you mean "MISunderstood"?))

"I supposed she could be. She does deserve the benefit of the doubt; sometimes. But, it can't change my mind. Everytime I've been so kind as to allow her to stay here and even given her a job, it ends in the injuring or in extremely rare occasions, the death of my ensigns." Shade explained. "Don't get me wrong; I don't like to play the enemy, but sometimes it is forced upon us."

"If you are so interested in Ru, you could go talk to her. I'm sure she's calmed down right about now- "

"AHHHH!!!" A shout from the chem lab was heard. "It's alive!!"

Shade sighed. "Please excuse me. OPTIMUS CLIFFORD!!!" He yelled, running to the lab.

((Lolz. And from a previous RP, "Pukeles" are a hybrid of puke (Barf/hurlage) and pickles))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

The Porcupine Chronicles [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Porcupine Chronicles [Closed]

Post  Ru360 12/3/2009, 10:26 am

((Yes... I fixed it already... T_T))

Jeriko turned his head to the side in confusion, then gave a sigh. "And now I'm lost AGAIN! I should really get a map for this place.." He groaned as he started to turn around. Also... didn't he say 'possible death of his ensigns'? A shiver ran down the porcupine's back. Hopefully I didn't just get in something that's over my head... It was already bad enough when I just just 9... The porcupine gave another long sigh and looked around. Well, guess I better find her...

[Meanwhile...]

Ru sighed as she sat on a beam from the ceiling. She had been there long enough to hear all of Jerry's and Shade's conversation. But what was even more annoying... was that somebody was trying to solve the puzzle that was her again. Trying to solve her normally led to their untimely death or broken bones if they got her too mad; which was often. The wolf adjusted her sunglasses, which she had found a while ago, and retracted her claws. She had already met him with Ozzy... The wolf gave a sigh as she continued to sit there. Part of her wanted to go down and talk to him... but another part of her wanted to avoid him or kill him if he came to close... But the other part just wouldn't let her... He seemed.. well... different then most of the other Eaglegate members... Oh well. The 18 year old wolf gave another sigh and jumped down. Maybe she could get Ozzy to come along with her... That way, she wouldn't be as prone to attack Jerry...

[Ru: 112.] [Jerry: 14.]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 12/3/2009, 10:35 am

Ozzy's ears perked up as he heard his father's yell. [i] Crud!

"I didn't do it!" He shouted, running out the other way. He was halfway down the hall when he ran into Ru. "Ahh! Oh, it's you. Sorry, I kinda- Kinda busy... " Ozzy mumbled, looking around the corner to see if Shade was chasing him. "Cap's in a rage lookin' fer me." He stifled a laugh. "Wanna know what I did? I reanimated the bunny bafore I slipped it into Arias' boring lab stuff!" It was clear Ozzy could no longer hold it back, and burst out laughing as soon as he was sure his father wasn't close.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/3/2009, 11:13 am

"Stinker..." Ru growled jokingly at the hedgehog. She then walked around the hedgehog to block him from Shade's view. "So let me guess... It's a zombie bunny now? Maybe Phantom should keep it as a pet." Ru then let out a small evil chuckle before turning around to face Ozzy. But before she even let out a small squeak she had her eyes frozen on a green porcupine who was rushing towards them. Oh cra-wdads. The wolf let out a heavy sigh and stood up. Well... At least with Ozzy around she wouldn't kill Jeriko. Right?

"He-hey!" Jeriko yelled as he sprinted across the waxed floors. Well he found her. Now what to do? The porcupine attempted to stop a few feet away from the wolf, but he skid and crashed into her instead. He also unfortunately managed to knock the both of them down. Bad move... "Hey!" Ru snapped. Jeriko could feel her mussels tighten and quickly got off her. "I-I'm sorry! The floors, they were slippery! I couldn't stop myself! I'm sorry!" Jeriko protested, falling to the ground and covering his head with his hands.

Ru sighed and rolled her eyes. "That's why you don't run in the halls..." She growled softly, more to herself then either of the spiny mammals. She then let out a heavy growl and glared down at Jeriko. Of all things... The least she wanted to be around right now was a nervous porcupine...

[Ru: 113] [Jerry: 15--Level Up!]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 12/3/2009, 4:44 pm

Ozzy could feel the tension all around him, and started to get a little nervous. "Ok... Let's all jus' calm down... What'cha doin' Jer? Uh... Iko." Ozzy finished, remembering that the porcupine didn't like nicknames.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/3/2009, 5:05 pm

Jerry looked over to Ozzy, then up to the big blue wolf who was angrily glaring at him. Nervously the porcupine got up. "I- uh..." "Ozzy. Please leave the room while the adults talk..." Ru growled softly before grabbing Jeriko by his jacket and walking into a broom closet.

((XD I bet Ozzy's just gonna be out in the hall listening to them.))

The wolf then roughly dropped the spiny mammal in a bucket and leaned against the hall. "Okay rat, I wanna know what the heck you're doing here. And why the heck you're trying to prove me weak." The wolf snapped brusquely at the porcupine. "What? I'm just-" "Save it. I heard both yours and Shade's conversation. And I must say, you played a very cheesy role, rat." Ru snapped again. Jeriko gave a small growl and jumped out of the bucket. "I am not a rat! But I am a rodent. Also, I just wanna talk... Please?" The porcupine then gave the wolf a sad look. "You're 15, don't think I'll fall for that..."

[Ru: 114] [Ja-Jeriko: 16]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 12/3/2009, 5:22 pm

Ozzy pressed his ear to the door and listened hard. "Optimus... " Shade started from behind him. "Not now dad, I'm- Oh crud." "Need I even ask why? Arias is in his lab scared out of his wits. Care to explain?" Shade put his hands on his hips and raised his eye-edge. "Sorry, classified." Ozzy smiled and tried to run away, but Shade caught him by the collar. "No, I don't think so. Come with me young man." "Awwww man... " Ozzy droned, crossing his arms.

((Some butts like to sing, alot.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/3/2009, 5:30 pm

(( Rolling Eyes ))

Ru twitched her ears at the door, then turned to Jeriko who was freaking out a bit. "PLEEEAAASSSEEE don't tell me you're a mind reader as well..." Jeriko pleaded. Ru raised the edge of her eye. "I just guessed." Jeriko's eyes widened in surprise and he got off the ground. "Oh." The porcupine then gave a small sigh and turned to the wolf. "So why can't we just talk?" "Cause whenever somebody says 'can we talk?' to me, it ends up bad for the both of us..." Ru growled in reply. A giant sweat drop ran down Jerry's head. "Oh... That can't be good..." "It isn't..."

[Ru: 115--Level Up!] [Jerry: 17]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 19/3/2009, 10:21 am

The wolf then let out a heavy sigh and opened the door. "Listen Jeriko, if you really want to know more about me or whatever your little goal is, go talk to Mike or Samson. They know more about me then I do. Then anybody does..." The wolf murmured sadly... She then gave a sigh and walked out of the closet.

"Hu- He-hey! Wait!" Jeriko yelled, catching the wolf's attention just as she started to walk down the hall. Ru sighed a bit annoyingly and turned towards him. "What?" "Can I just know one thing?" Jeriko questioned, running up to her. The wolf let out another sigh and rolled her eyes. "What's the deal with you and GUN? Why do you keep getting fired from them?!" He protested. Ru's frown turned into a neutral expression.

"I was created by them. I am a genetically designed wolf experiment titled 'failed'. And since they wasted too much money on creating me, they decided to keep me alive; in case I still had a bit of a purpose still in me. Unfortunately, the deities of our world looked down on me and made my life a living Inferno of Darkness. I've been #@&$*^ to existence ever since, and it still keeps going... But rather then commit suicide, I've been staying alive in case I finally find a purpose. So far... No luck... I'm even starting to think about suicide more and more... But unfortunately, my almost invincible structure probably won't allow that..." The wolf then let out a heavy sigh and tried to smile at him, but with no success. "I've got to go somewhere now... I'm late..." The wolf then turned around and ran out the door. "Hu- Hey! Wai- oh never mind..." Jeriko murmured after a while. He then gave a small, slightly annoyed sigh, and walked down the hall. Wow... I wonder if she'll ever find a purpose in her life...

[Ru: 123] [Jeriko: 18]

((Topic is now closed and locked.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13/5/2024, 3:35 am