Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

2 posters

OH MY SOLARIS!!!!! I'M A HEDGEHOG?!?!?!?!?! [Closed due to lack of interest.]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

OH MY SOLARIS!!!!! I'M A HEDGEHOG?!?!?!?!?! [Closed due to lack of interest.] Empty OH MY SOLARIS!!!!! I'M A HEDGEHOG?!?!?!?!?! [Closed due to lack of interest.]

Post  Ru360 16/3/2009, 6:20 pm

A blue wolf gave a long, bit depressed, sigh as she sat near the city's local park's lake. She moved her feet back and forth in the water, and kicked the occasional bird away from herself, as she looked back on her memories in Emerald Town, on the ARK, and while she was a poor little pup who was constantly tormented by GUN... The wolf gave another sigh and kicked a small duck away from her. "Shade..." The wolf sighed a bit longingly. Shade was once her best friend, in her eyes at least, and a bit of a little brother to her. But no... Both of their own opposite natures got the best of their friendship and they went their separate ways; Shade was the commander of Eaglegate, Emerald Town's local superhero-like team. And she was... well.... living life as if she was in Sheol.

But sometimes her life wasn't that bad. She had the pleasure of meeting someone who showed her life she never lived in GUN. She also had the pleasure of having friends so she wouldn't be lonely. The wolf smiled a bit and laid back in the grass. If only she could always look on the bright side of life and stop being such an emo...

[Ru: 116.]

Last edited by Ru360 on 20/3/2009, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

OH MY SOLARIS!!!!! I'M A HEDGEHOG?!?!?!?!?! [Closed due to lack of interest.] Empty Re: OH MY SOLARIS!!!!! I'M A HEDGEHOG?!?!?!?!?! [Closed due to lack of interest.]

Post  Ru360 16/3/2009, 6:39 pm

The wolf gave a more relaxed sigh and was about to close her eyes when she heard a loud mechanical sound behind her. The wolf opened an eye and looked up to see non-other-than, Dr. Robotnik; who was also known as Eggman. The wolf sighed annoyingly and sat up. "You're blocking my light... So whatever you're here for, make it quick." She growled roughly as she kept her eyes on the man with a glandular problem and unsheathed her claws slightly. The scientist chuckled. "I just wanted to test something on you before I use it on Sonic." He explained as he leaned on the control board of his hovercraft thingy. The wolf sighed and before she could utter another word Eggman blasted her with a ray gun and somehow sent her flying into the water. Eggman chuckled to himself evilly, then left.

"DOCTOR ROBOTNIK!!!" The wolf yelled, sticking her muzzle above the water. She then managed to pull the rest of her head to the top of the water, only showing her face and still insanely large ears. "I WILL KILL YOU!!!" The wolf raised a gloved hand and shook it before she let it drop into the water. She then began to sink slowly into the water. Ugh... Why am I having trouble swimming...? "HELP!!!"

[Ru: 117]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

OH MY SOLARIS!!!!! I'M A HEDGEHOG?!?!?!?!?! [Closed due to lack of interest.] Empty Re: OH MY SOLARIS!!!!! I'M A HEDGEHOG?!?!?!?!?! [Closed due to lack of interest.]

Post  Ace80 16/3/2009, 7:21 pm

((Buah. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.))

Ozzy's ear perked up as he heard a shout. "Help? Good gwens... My first citizen!" He squealed excitedly as he ran for the lake. "I'll save you!" He announced boldly, jumping in and dragging the blue... thing, ashore. "Hey. You ok?"

((Stupid... short post that looks long.. I probably should have just done something different... Oh wells.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 16/3/2009, 7:38 pm

((I'm clueless whether that was controlling another person's character or not... Oh well, I'll let it slide.))

The blue wolf- wait, Hedgehog?! It seems somehow the ray gun Robotnik had somehow turned her into a hedgehog. Strange... Anyways, the hedgehog coughed up water and growled. Zaire... Why couldn't I swim?! I KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!! I WAS BEATEN UP FOR IT!!!! RAGH!!!! IDIOT!!!! The blue hedgehog hissed in her mind before sighing and turning to face Ozzy. Ah, Ozzy... A small smile spread across her face and she sat up. "I'm fine..." She murmured, smiling at the hedgehog as she rubbed her quills. Wait, quills?! The wolf turned hedgehog's eyes widened and she bent over the water to see her reflection. But instead of finding a blue wolf with long hair and brushed to the side bangs, she found a blue hedgehog with white tipped quills, still insanely large ears, quills brushed to the side almost like bangs, and her eyes seemed to be connected. The hedgehog gave a loud scream and fell onto her back. "COUSIN GWEN THE SAINT OF UNTRIMMED NOSE HAIRS!!!!!!!! I'M A BLOODY HEDGEHOG!!!!"

[Ru: 118]

((BTW, I know "Bloody" is a bit of a British swear, but it is an acceptable part of speech in the US... But if anybody takes offense, I'll remove it.))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 16/3/2009, 7:48 pm

Ozzy gasped and put his hands to his mouth. "You said the B word!" He exclaimed. ((Note: Ozzy's probably about 8 or 9 in this fic)) "Wait.... Ru?" He put his hands down and twisted up his face in question.

((Lol. There must be a British person that Ozzy's met before... BLU- *shot* I mean... some lady))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 16/3/2009, 8:00 pm

The hedgehog turned around and nodded. "It's me... And it's Eggman's fault, Oz..." The once wolf hedgehog sighed and got up. This was officially the worst day ever... She hated anything with quills or spines made out of keratin... and now she was one of them... Man how she wanted to kill herself right now... The hedgehog stood up and sighed. I don't get it... Eggman wanted to test his weapon for defeating Sonic on me, and I got turned into a hedgehog... Maybe it's a species switcher? Ru thought as she stared into space with a confused expression. She then let out a heavy sigh and shook her head before turning to face Ozzy. "So yeah... Thanks to Eggman I'm a hedgehog..." She murmured with a growl under her breath. Of course, the murmuring was more to herself then Ozzy, himself.

[Ru: 119]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 16/3/2009, 8:04 pm

Ozzy kept his face in a questioning expression. "We'w wha's so bad 'bout bein' a hedgeh'g?" He asked, looking up at his friend through his (probably unwashed) shaggy hair.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 16/3/2009, 8:16 pm

The hedgehog sighed and looked away from Ozzy. "I've had a bit of a history with some hedgehogs... And thus I'm not very welcoming to most... But you're a different type of hedgehog, Ozzy. And I have nothing against you..." Okay, admitting this was a little uncomfortable for her... But she really had nothing against Ozzy! Just... Three certain hedgehogs....

((BTW, both Pain, Savage, & Shade caused Ru to hate hedgehogs or anything with quills/spines. XD It's kinda funny how two hedgehogs started that though... But over the years she ran into many different hedgehogs and that made her detest hedgehogs...))

[Ru: 120--Level up...]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 16/3/2009, 8:45 pm

"I know. 'Cause you have somethin' against my dad, right?" Ozzy asked.

((SUE. THE. SHORT. POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry 360... ))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 16/3/2009, 8:51 pm

((*Smacks Ace* IF YOU'RE SORRY, THEN WHERE'S MY APOLOGY CUPCAKES?!?!?! *Notices Jeriko eating them* AAH!!!))

"Yep." Ru replied simply, trying to lean back against a tree and accidentally falling into the water instead. The hedgehog then started to cough and sputter as started to sink again. "I HATE YOU ZAI- *Blubs*"

((Just needed to liven the boring...))

[Ru: 121.]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 16/3/2009, 10:21 pm

Ozzy sighed and held his hand out. "C'mon, we best go tell Cap, er... Somebody. 'Tleast Neil... " He murmered.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 17/3/2009, 8:58 am

"Erm... I'm busy drowning at the moment..." Ru groaned before sinking down to face level. "How... quickly can you get someone? I don't care if it's Jazz, or Shade, or Neil... Although I would prefer anyone but Shade-" The hedgehog growled as she sank to the bottom of the lake. Why did hedgehogs have such a problem with swimming? Oh well... At least she still had her 'water breathing' power.. And hopefully Ozzy would go get someone quickly....

[Ru: 122]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11/5/2024, 4:53 pm