Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

2 posters

Messing With Jess [Closed Due to Lack of interest.]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Messing With Jess [Closed Due to Lack of interest.] Empty Messing With Jess [Closed Due to Lack of interest.]

Post  Ru360 17/6/2009, 2:22 pm

"COME BACK HERE!!!" A voice yelled so loudly it echoed almost throughout Central City. The voice came from the large park and in turn it came from a Dark Blue/Sapphire Hedgecat named 'Jason'. -Or 'Jesse' as he was better known as. Flying above him was a dark grey demon-like creature, named 'Asmodai'. Although it looked like Jesse was merely chasing Asmodai because he stole his wallet; Jesse was actually a demon slayer. And despite the slight truce between the two; it wasn't actually hard for it to be broken. -Cause in this cause, it was because Asmodai ridiculed Jesse for his pink coloring and stole his sword. "YOU STUPID DEMON!! GIVE THAT BACK NOW AND COME HERE SO I CAN CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD!!" A frustrated Jesse screamed. Asmodai laughed. "This coming from somebody who faints at the sight of blood!" He jeered before landing in a tree. Jesse hissed angrily. "Who told you that?!" "Nobody. I just read your diary!" Asmodai explained as he twirled around Jesse's mighty Zanbato. "IT'S NOT A- Wait, YOU READ MY JOURNAL?!?!" Jesse screamed, his face turning red (Or Indigo in this case). "YOU STUPID DEMON!!! COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW AND RETURN MY ZANBATO TO ME!!!" Jesse yelled as he now began to bounce up and down in frustration. Asmodai snorted and threw the large sword at Jesse before flying off. Both unfortunately and fortunately, Jesse managed to dodge his own sword but it left a large cut in his side and it cut his wraps. "Gah! You'll die yet, Asmodai!"

[Jesse: 1. OMG] [Dai: 15--Level up!]

Last edited by Ru360 on 18/7/2009, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Messing With Jess [Closed Due to Lack of interest.] Empty Re: Messing With Jess [Closed Due to Lack of interest.]

Post  Ace80 17/6/2009, 5:19 pm

"Wha's'hat!?" A dark-blue/silver hedgewolf exclaimed from Empire Park*. "I dunno, but I'ma find out." A white hedgehog said, putting his hand to the other's chest to keep him there, and running off down the hill. "Aww, dad!!" The hedgewolf complained. "This always happens, every single time!"

As the hedgehog, Jazz, approached the scene, he saw a bit of blood on the ground, and a large cut in the side of a scary-looking being. Jazz (who didn't appear scared) walked closer and stopped infront of the sword. "Sweet-lookin' lil' thing ya got here. Now wha' was 'dat all 'bout? Yellin', screamin', frightin' ol' ladies hav' ta death?" He inquired, putting his hands on his hips.

((Hehe. Old lady Jazz.))((*Hey, had to come up with something.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Messing With Jess [Closed Due to Lack of interest.] Empty Re: Messing With Jess [Closed Due to Lack of interest.]

Post  Ru360 17/6/2009, 5:36 pm

Jesse hissed a bit and shook his fist angrily at Asmodai before glancing towards his sword. Inside of it he saw a reflection of a white hedgehog who was sporting some black sunglasses. Cautiously the hedgecat turned to his left so the hedgehog wouldn't see the large cut on his right. Too bad he already saw it...

"Excuse me?" Jesse asked before realizing what the hedgehog was saying. "Oh I uh... Kinda got into a fight with one of my roommates..." The sapphire (Or dark blue. I can't really decide which one.) and rosy pink hedgecat lied. "Yeah, he read my journal and insulted me about my-" The hedgecat stopped for a while when he saw the large cut on his side. It was bleeding heavily and.. Ooohhh... why'd he have to be Hemophobic? The hedgecat groaned a bit and shook his head as if to ease the nausea he was feeling. However, that didn't work and it only made him feel even more dizzy and nauseous. Jesse groaned and stumbled over his feet a bit before finally passing out and falling onto the poor white hedgehog's feet.

((Lolz. What a twist of events!))

[Jesse: 2]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 17/6/2009, 5:56 pm

"Ecch." Jazz commented, gently kicking the hedgecat off his feet. "Aw man, now you smudged my sneaks! Wha' else can go screwy taday!?"

The blue hedgehog, River, decided he'd had enough of waiting and charged down the hill. He stopped a few feet infront of the unconcious blob and raised an eye. "Uh, gross." He too commented. "Should we help 'em?" "If he' anythin' li' the punks I strolled bafore, he'll be kickin'*." Jazz said. Amazingly, River understood. "Alrigh', but still... Maybe we should just stay 'til he wakes up." "Fine." Jazz agreed, taking a seat against one of the buildings.

((*For those of you who don't speak Jazz, he just said that if Jesse is anything like the other tough-looking guys he's seen, he'll be fine.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 17/6/2009, 6:32 pm

((Which, he probably won't. XD Also, I actually understood Jazz pretty well. Huh, guess his language grows on you. *Gets Jazz Lingo Repellent*))

Fortunately for Jazz who seemed a bit anxious to leave, Jesse groaned and slowly rose to his hands and knees. "Ooowww...." He whined quietly. "Stupid Hemophobia..." The hedgecat groaned again, shifted his weight to his butt*, and looked up at River. "Oh, um... hello?" He questioned before glancing back over to Jazz, then at the bandages that were over by his large sword. Jesse reached over to grab the bandages and quickly wrapped them around his side. Unfortunately his large scars still showed. Oh well. He then grabbed his large sword and stood up. "Sorry for fainting earlier. I can't really handle the sight of blood all that well... It's kinda an issue when you've got a job like mine.." Jesse explained before chuckling a bit. I agree with the white hedgehog... This is a weird day... "So uh... who the heck are you two?"

[Jesse: 3]

((*As in he sat down. No, his butt did NOT gain twenty five more pounds or something.))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 17/6/2009, 7:13 pm

"AAHH!! ZOMBIE!!" River exclaimed, throwing his fist down at Jesse.
    "No, nah, ah ah ah." Jazz halted, grabbing his son's unruly fist*. "He ain't a zombie. Sorry 'bout tha'. I'm Jazz. My springer River*." He finished, gesturing to River, who waved. "What'da you doin' out here?" River asked, releasing his fist from Jazz's grasp.

((*Someone needs to teach that fist some manners.))
    ((Other *: Hehe, I just now noticed that. "Spring River" hehe. But really, what Jazz said was a shortened, Jazz form of "Offspring". Y'know... Since it's not exactly Jazz-lingo to say "Spawn".))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 17/6/2009, 7:42 pm

"You didn't answer my question..." Jesse started before he suddenly noticed that River was trying to attack him. Not really in a mood to fight, the hedgecat grabbed his sword and lept back. However, since Jazz stopped his son (Spawn. XD); Jesse walked back over to them. "As I told your father here," Jesse started as he put his sword back into it's seethe (Which is right behind him.). "I'm out here because a roommate of mine read my journal and insulted me. -That and his species is a mortal enemy of mine..." Jesse added in a quiet murmur as he glanced behind himself. Unfortunately, it seems that Asmodai came back while Jesse was fainted. When the demon noticed that Jesse's eyes were resting on him; he evilly smirked and waved. Jesse let out a quiet hiss as he whirled around and pulled out his Zanbato*. "ASMODAI, I SEE YOU THERE!!!" He screamed at Asmodai; when, in reality, it seemed like he was screaming at the tree. Asmodai only continued to smirk and wave. -Which in turn only continued to anger Jesse. Soon the hedgecat exploded, hissing, and ran over to the tree. He then raised his large sword and began to chop it like a lumberjack. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU READ MY JOURNAL!!! THOSE THINGS ARE PRIVATE!!!" He screamed. Poor guy probably looked like he was crazy...

[Jesse: 4]

((*Did I ever mention that Jesse's left handed? Also, XD poor "crazy" Jesse.))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 18/6/2009, 10:01 am

"I knew it! I knew he was a whack-job!" Jazz whisper exclaimed. "Le's split, this guy's no good." "Alrigh'... But.. " "Wha'?" "We never go' our special day.. " River mumbled, shrugging his shoulders. "Can we jive about this later?" Jazz interupted, obviously feeling very uncomfortable being near Jesse.

((They hasn't left yet.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 18/6/2009, 11:29 am

((I think he's crazy 'cause he's pink. XD))

"Wha'? Hey! I'm not a wackjob!" Jesse exclaimed before Asmodai suddenly threw a fruit at his so-called 'friend'. As the hedgecat fell face-first into the dirt; Asmodai lept out of the tree and landed ontop of his roommate*. "*****. It's your fault you're ******* pink!" Asmodai murmured as he slammed his foot onto Jesse's head and rubbed his foot against it. After a while he jumped off Jesse and landed in front of Jazz and River. "And who the **** are you, ******?" Asmodai hissed as he set Jesse's tail on fire. The hedgecat yelped then ran away to find a fountain. Which means Asmodai no longer had anything to stop him. First he turned to Jazz. "So what's up with you, used toilet paper?" Asmodai snorted rudely. "You some kinda street dancer? If you are, has anyone in your family ever died right after saying, 'Hey y'all watch this'? I bet your parents did. 'Cause it looks like the same could happen to you in a few seconds." The demon then turned to River. "Don't you have better things then to hang out with this *****, kid? If it's a dare then this is pretty **** funny. Also, did your parents ever ask you to run away from home? I mean, who wouldn't? YOU'RE **** UGLY! Ugh, just looking at you makes me wanna eat used toilet paper over here*."

((*It's strange... A demon slayer and a demon are roommates when they're supposed to be enemies. XD Also, *I'm really horrible at insults. But these were pretty hilarious. XD Poor Jesse will be back in the next post.))

[Jesse: 5--Level up!] [Dai: 16]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 20/6/2009, 9:51 pm

"Shows wha' you know, ya slimy *Blip*." River said boldly, in a brief show of bravado. Jazz laughed heartily and crossed his arms.* Shaking his head and laughing so hard he was on the verge of tears, he said, "Use' toilet paper? Man, have you looked in a mirra' lae'ly? Hahaha!"

((*Jazz doesn't seem too concerned his 10-year-old son just cussed.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 21/6/2009, 11:06 am

"Well neither have you... In fact, if you were orphaned when you were a child, I don't feel sorry for you, and not even for your parents. Why do I say this? BECAUSE YOU'RE TWICE AS UGLY AS YOUR RUNT HERE!" The demon then turned to River and swung his leg out to kick the poor hedgehog in the crotch* (Depending if he lept out of the way or not). "Hey, Asmodai!" The returning Jesse called out in a vicious hiss. "Don't think I'd let you burn my tail without inflicting some wounds on you first!" Asmodai turned around with a sneer. "About time you got back, Pinkie. These friends of yours are boring... I bet their brains feel as good as new! Seeing that they've never used them..." "They might not be my friends but that doesn't mean I won't take action when innocents are being picked on by you!" Jesse hissed back. Asmodai only lowered his eyebrows. "Oh please, we both know as soon as I get a small scrape, you'll faint." The demon then raised his arms and he soon began to create a whirlwind. Once the stirred air was starting to make the trees blow away; Dai jumped into the air and started to fly. "You know what, Jess? If you think others are your equals; you must have a low opinion on people." The demon then smirked slightly. "Later, ******!" The large dark grey demon then flapped his arms even harder and within a few seconds he was gone. Jesse nodded his head in satisfaction and walked over to Jazz and River. "You two okay? Physically and not mentally? Cause I can't do anything if he hurt your pride..."

((*When Dai's around, everything moves to a PG-13 level. DX))

[Dai: 17] [Jesse: 6]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 21/6/2009, 2:11 pm

Jazz, who was still laughing uproarously and now crying, waved his hand. "Nahaha! Tha' dude's a riot!" "We're kickin'." River answered, smirking proudly, despite the pain radiating from his pants. Jazz finally stopped laughing and wiped the tears from his eyes. "Yeah, we're good. Tha' friend o' yers nee's a betta' joke book, know tha'?"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 21/6/2009, 2:47 pm

((It's my fault I suck at them... TT^TT))

"Eh. There's a few reasons for that..." Jesse explained in a murmur. One of them could be because he was hanging out with a young teenager who can't even come up good insults herself... The hedgecat sighed and shook his head. "Well then, if you two are fine; I guess I'll be going now." Jesse then turned around to grab his Zanbato. However, as soon as he put it in his seethe he turned around and smiled. "Oh yeah, my name's Jason; but you can call me Jesse or J. -Just not Pinky..." Jesse then turned completely around and he walked over to River and Jazz. "So are you two sure you're okay?" The hedgecat waited for a bit before glancing back behind him and at the tree where Asmodai was. He then glanced at the bottom of the tree and noticed there was a large puddle of blood there. Jesse's tail began to twitch nervously and he soon raised his hand to his head as if he had a headache. Finally the hedgecat groaned a bit before finally falling forward, unconscious. Oh not again...

[Jesse the fainting hybrid: 7]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 21/6/2009, 3:10 pm

"Alrigh' Riv's, now ca' we go?" Jazz asked, like an impatient toddler to his mother. "If he ain't go' wake up, yeah." River nodded his head. "Le's go home, dad." "Yes!" Jazz exclaimed, running off, River following.

Meanwhile, a black hedgehog strolls along the side of the hill, hands tucked casually inside his pockets. Upon seeing the unconcious hybrid, he immediatly pulls his hands free and races over. He kneels and checks his pulse. Realizing it's a false alarm, he breathes a sigh of relief and, getting to his feet, reaches down to take the hybrid to a non-liquidated tree*.

((*A tree without blood on it.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 21/6/2009, 3:51 pm

"IusedtohaveMadCow'sdisease,butI'malrightNooooooooow*!" Jesse blurted out as he suddenly woke up and pushed up, off the ground. In just a few split seconds he had already flipped onto his hands, and then landed on his feet. The hedgecat then suddenly whirled around, pulled his sword out, and aimed the tip at Shade's nose. "THIEF!" He screamed, still talking like Blur. Jesse briefly shook his head and put his sword away. "Gah. Sorry 'bout that..." Jesse murmured as he looked around. It seemed that Jazz and River were gone. Oh well... The hedgecat snorted and turned around, just in time to see the puddle of blood again. The hedgecat groaned and quickly looked away with a sick to his stomach expression plastered on his face. The hedgecat then shook his head roughly. Unfortunately, this action caused him to topple over due to the laws of gravity and dizziness.

((*I got this from a guy named "Billy Connolly"; I believe?))

[Jesse: 8]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11/5/2024, 8:12 pm