Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

3 posters

Murder Mystery (Open to all!)

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Murder Mystery (Open to all!) Empty Murder Mystery (Open to all!)

Post  Ru360 13/5/2009, 1:59 pm

*~Teh story~*

Back then, like, WAAAAY before computers and cars even existed, in the 1850's, about a half of the animal population was diagnosed with a strange disease that mutated the DNA of it’s host causing odd human like deformities such as the ability to talk, reasonable thinking, the development of fingers, and the ability to walk upright. Some of the humans who caught the disease where showing similar symptoms; such as, animal-like ears, tails, fangs, claws, fur, and sounds like growling or chirping. The many of the animals who weren't affected by it were usually burned so the humans wouldn't catch the disease while they ate them. Meanwhile, other humans fled to different parts of the planet hoping to escape the grasp of the horrid disease. When a scientist had finally come up with a cure for the disease; it was discovered that over 90 percent of the cities remaining population were infected. In an attempt to restore normality, pharmacies and hospitals required that everyone receive a dose of the newly found antidote- much to the dismay of some of the animals who could think. However, it was soon discovered that the antidote only worked on infants and children under the age of ten- under six months for animals. The infection in patients over ten- or six months- had the ability to fight off the antidote. After much discussing and compromising it was decided that there was no other option then to eliminate those who were incurable- like they were already during with the animals.

Hundreds were killed and although it seemed things couldn’t get much worse, they did. Many fled to nearby cities during this time and the disease began to spread once again. Now the scientists in the neighboring cities had different ideas about treating this disease. Instead of treating these people and animals as outcasts, they welcomed them- except for the animals without the disease; to them, the infected animals seemed more like hybrids now. Thus, they weren't gladly excepted among their old kind... It seemed to be too good to be true for these outcasts and indeed it was. They were subjected to experiments and treated like lab rats all in order to create a creature the scientists called "the ultimate being" (No, not Shadow). And sure enough they were able to create such a monstrosity. A creature capable of disguising itself as a human and changing itself into some sort of large creature; one created by the scientists.

The year is now 1890. The war between the "anthros", as they call themselves, and the humans is just a distant memory and the ultimate being is long forgotten. Anthros are able to walk through the streets without fear. -Although many still hold a grudge against the human race. All seems well until one day a mass murder happens. Those who witnessed the attack and lived are certain it was an anthro. Once again the city turns against the anthros. Finally, in an attempt to fix things, a group of anthros (and a few humans) set out to find the truth....
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Murder Mystery (Open to all!) Empty Re: Murder Mystery (Open to all!)

Post  Ru360 13/5/2009, 2:04 pm

*~Teh Rules!~*

We can use our OC's. But this is a temporary character RP. Hence, they temps can be either an Anthro (An animal who caught the disease and grew human like traits), a Kemonomimi (A human who caught the disease and gained animal-like traits), or a human that's either against the anthros or helping the anthros. Also, nobody can play the "Ultimate Being"- And I don't mean Shadow- except for a certain Mod... But who says the Ultimate Being is involved in this plot?

*~Temporary Character Sheet~*

Full Name:
    Nicknames:
    Species: (Anthros only.)
    Human Appearance: (Humans/Human form)
    Animal Appearance: (Anthros only)
    Feral Appearance: (Quad form)
    Personality:
    History/Backstory:

*~Current Posting Order~*

Ru360
    kimmer12
    Ace80

And as usual, .:Random Event:. will randomly appear.

Last edited by Ru360 on 18/5/2009, 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 13/5/2009, 2:51 pm

*~Teh Characters!~*

Ace80's

Full Name: Lohgan Spencer Storm.
    Nicknames: Skipper, Tex.
    Species: Tiger-cat.
    Human Appearance: (Doesn't have a human form)
    Animal Appearance: (Not shown picture)
    Feral Appearance: (Quad form) (Picture)
    Personality: Hard to describe. You'll see it form.
    History/Backstory: Lohgan was born with mutant genetics. He had a human body engulfed with feline-type hair, whiskers, and a wet, black nose. He grew up an outcast. One day, on his way home from school, Lohgan noticed a report on the news about the killing of millions of "Anthros", which he happened to greatly resemble. In his fear and hurry to get away, Lohgan stepped into a quarantined area and became infected with the disease.

And...

Full Name: Adam Albert Genesis.
    Nicknames: Addy.
    Species: (Anthros only.) Alaskan Husky.
    Human Appearance: (Picture)
    Animal Appearance: (Yes)
    Feral Appearance: (Again)
    Personality: Curious, optimistic, brave.
    History/Backstory: Adam, a recent escapee of a UNION building, was a fused robot with human DNA. He was confused and disoriented when he stepped accidentally into an infected area; where his human DNA became consumed by the disease. (Wow... Sucky AND 5-minute thought process! PHAIL!)

Ru360's

Full Name: Aricella Annabelinda Chimera
    Nickname(s): Ari.
    Species: Wolf/Dragon Hybrid.
    Human Appearance: A six foot tall, African-American with deep maroon eyes, and black hair (As to her normal hair color is white.). She wears a black t-shirt with a white skull on the front, baggy black pants, black shoes, two silver ear cuffs on her right ear, black eyeshadow, and black headphones that are attached to a dark red iPod touch.
    Animal Appearance: A three foot tall wolf with short, black fur, furry wings, a long tail that rivals her height, bright red eyes with black eyeshadow, and white hair with part of it flipped over her left eye. She wears a silver shirt with black sleeves and a black crying face on the front, black pants, black sandals with white socks, metallic gloves with black rings before white cuffs, a silver belt, and two silver ear studs on her right ear- precisely where the cuffs- in her human form- would've been.
    Feral Appearance: A black wolf with a white muzzle, chest, and belly fur, a very long almost reptilian-like tail (If it wasn't for the fur), two small, bat-like, wings attached in the middle area between her shoulders and spine- when in flight they grow gigantic and are about four feet in length, white toes on her hands and feet. Her eyes are still bright red and she has a white mane. She still keeps her ear studs in this form.
    Personality: Goth like, only she's not suicidal or depressed....
    History/Backstory: Although not many know it, Ari only dresses and acts like a goth- minus the suicidal, depressed, and worshiping Mephiles traits- because she was raised by some. When she was just less then a week old, she was left on the street by her parents to die- probably because she had dragon wings and a tail- something both of her parents had but didn't know. So she was raised in the way of the goth.

And....

Full Name: Jacob Gilbert Barely (The last part of his name is pronounced: "Bar-lee")
    Nickname(s): JB, or J.
    Species: Mutt. (No idea what breeds of dog he is.)
    Human Appearance: A five foot, seven inches tall Mexican-American with brown hair and bright green eyes. He wears a blue bandanna around his neck, clear-blue sunglasses on the top of his head, brown gloves, brown shoes that look almost like hiking boots, tattered jeans, and he doesn't wear a shirt....
    Animal Appearance: A three foot dog with brown fur, laid back ears with tan inside, bright green eyes, a long bushy tail with a white tip, white chest fur, tan muzzle, light brown hair, and a distinctive blue bandanna. Other then the bandanna he also wears clear-blue sunglasses on the top of his head, brown shoes, and gloves.
    Feral Appearance: A small dog with brown fur. He still has some of the traits he does as a anthro- such as the bandanna, eyes, a light brow mane, the insides of his ears are still tan, and a long bushy tail with a white tip... But this time he has light brown and white chest fur, light brown "sock" markings, and his ears are cropped.
    Personality: Dog-like...
    History/Backstory: Although a childhood friend of Ari; his history is different. His parents also abandoned him when he was little, but he was left at an orphanage instead. He actually has no idea who his parents are and thinks the other kids at the orphanage are his siblings- despite a few going missing every so often. He's well known for his dog like personality and... um... intelligence. He strangely likes to run on his hands and feet like he does while in quad form...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 14/5/2009, 1:07 pm

...And this is where our RP starts....

"AAAAH!!!!!!" Two anthros screamed as they were chased around Soleanna. These two are Ari and JB. -Better known as Aricella Chimera the Wolf/Dragon Hybrid and Jacob Barely the Mutt. But anyways, due to the recent mass murder, more and more anthros have been chased out, or around, of their hometowns. -Much like these two!

"WHY ARE THEY CHASING US?!?!" JB yelled as he tripped over a fire hydrant. Fortunately he caught himself and started to run on his hands and feet. Meanwhile, Ari took to the sky. "I don't know!" She yelled before flying low to the ground. She then moved over to her friend and picked him up. "But let's get out of here!" With a few hard flaps of her wings, she soon moved away from the ground and was now flying above the buildings.

After a long time of flying around, the two landed on the tallest building in the city to rest for a while. "So it seems they're chasing us due to a mass murder by another anthro..." Ari groaned. "WONDERFUL!" "Hey, it's not our fault we have an intelligence that rivals theirs." Jacob commented as he walked over to the edge of the building and looked down. "Hey! They look like ants from here!" "You're waaaay to easily amused, J." Ari commented as she flapped her wings slightly. She then got up and walked over to the edge of the building as well. "It's kinda surprising how tall this building is though..."
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Post  Ace80 14/5/2009, 3:53 pm

"Get on! Get!" An elderly man barked at Lohgan. "Sir! Si- Sir!" The boy pleaded as he was hit with a broom. "We don't need none o' yer filthy kind contaminatin' us! We're clean!" A woman joined in. "Fine!" Lohgan yelled as he ran off. He reached a broken down part of the city -a place littered with the crumbling remains of once-proud buildings- and rested.

Lohgan, a young boy of 13, had recently become infected with a plague sweeping the east side of Earth. Of course, he didn't have many good relations before now anyway... (See backstory) But it felt like he was more of an outcast now. He'd heard about the murder of millions of people who were infected just like he was, and now he was scared to death. Anyone he came across could be an enemy... Anyone.

((*dramatic opera singers* Me: SHUT UP LADIES!!!!! All of the opera singers... Who are guys...: LALLALALALLALALOOOOHOHOHOHOOHOOOOOOOLALLALLA- *boots!*))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 14/5/2009, 4:23 pm

[Up above...]

"Aw... poor kitty..." Jacob commented as he saw a human with tabby-like fur run by on the other side of the 'street'. Ari also noticed this. "I'm surprised you even noticed that was a human..." She murmured in her dull-toned voice. "Well of course! Others about our height look like baby ants!" J commented. Ari made a sour face. "I'll quit while I'm ahead..." She murmured before noticing lots of people run down the other side of the street with torches. They were probably after the human with feline fur. "That can't be good..." "Kitty man!" JB yelled before he was suddenly smacked upside the head by Ari. "YOU ARE SO NAIVE!!!" She screamed at him before adding, "-But I like that in you..." She smiled slightly at her canine friend. "Should we help the kitty?" Jacob asked, looking up at her with sad eyes.

Ari's smile faded away. "I don't know... We can't easily trust anybody else... But that kid looked to young to be the murderer... So we might as well..." The hybrid murmured. Jacob smiled. "Then let's go!" He yelled before suddenly leaping off the building and into the water. "Jacob!" Ari snapped before smacking her head with her palm. "That's what caused us to be chased in the first place..."
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 14/5/2009, 4:32 pm

Lohgan noticed the humans chasing him, and with torches. "Aw man! Not more!" He complained under his breath, taking off into a run.

He's panting hard by the time he reaches the forest's edge, though he doesn't know. Reality catches up soon however, and Lohgan grabs his knees and downs his head to catch his breath. "Hello!" Someone exclaims from infront of him. Lohgan, startled, quickly pulls his head up and notices a white husky looking at him with a big smile on his face. "Uh, hi? Where are you from?" The creature seemed to think for a minute, then answered. "I don't know." "Well what's your name? I'm Lohgan." "My father referred to me as, 'Adam'." "Nice to meet you. Are you running from the humans too?" "No... I do not think so... " Adam muttered. "You are tired." He said after a while. "How'd you guess?" Lohgan said sarcastically. He walked to a tree and slid down into a sitting position. He eyed Adam as he did the same. "Weird kid... " Lohgan thought to himself.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 14/5/2009, 4:56 pm

((Allow me to remind you that we will need the four will need to meet sooner or later.))

[Meanwhile...]

"ROAR!!!!" Jacob yelled as he jumped out of the water and tackled a human to the ground. Meanwhile, Ari jumped from the building and knocked over another human before landing next to J. She growled slightly before spitting flames at the people. They panicked and ran off. "Well that was easy..." Jacob commented as he stood up. Ari nodded. "Well, they ARE humans." She commented before turning her attention to the sky. "Now we better get out of here before they come back..." "Okay." J said with a nod. Then with a few flaps of Ari's wings, the two were off to the outskirts of Soleanna...

...Imagine their surprise when the two saw the human with tabby fur with a human who looked like a husky... Ari landed quietly and next Jacob while he stopped and got to his hind feet. "Should we go talk to him?" Jacob questioned. "You can." Ari murmured with a slight hiss. She moved away from the canine and pulled some headphones and a iPod out of her pocket and put them in her ears. She then turned the music dial up to loud and started to listen to Monsters by Matchbook Romance from them. Jacob's ears twitched slightly as he could pick up the music blaring from the headphones. He turned around to face her and said, "You do realize that kinda fits our predicament right now, right?" Ari opened an eye to look at him and nodded. "Yeah, but that's not why I'm listening to it..."

((XD I'm pretty sure Mr. Tabby furred human and the husky robot guy would be able to hear the music blaring from Ari's headphones. It's like up to- What?- max volume?))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 15/5/2009, 10:32 am

"Owww!" Lohgan whined as the music was turned on. He dug his fingers into his ears and stood up to locate the sound of the awful noise. "Comin' Addy?" He yelled to his partner, who was curled up in a ball with his hands over his ears. Lohgan rolled his eyes and ran over to the two. "Hey!!! Turn your music off!!!" He yelled.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 15/5/2009, 11:27 am

"No." Ari rudely growled. Jacob whined slightly, then whirled around to face his draco-canine companion. "THAT WAS YOUR PLAN?!?!" He snapped at her. "You're the people person..." Ari lazily murmured as she began to paint her claws purple. "Now talk to him!" She snapped as the song changed to something else. Fortunately it quieted down a bit too... Jacob sighed, then turned to face the kitty man (XD). "I'm uh... sorry about that... My friend here is..." The dog trailed off slightly. This wasn't a comfortable situation at all... "For the love of-!" The hybrid started.

Suddenly she stormed over to Jacob and pushed him away. "Aah!" Jacob protested. "Age is a very high price to pay for maturity..." Ari growled in a mumble towards Jacob. She then turned her attention to Lohgan. "Look kitty-man, from what I and J- That's my canine friend over there-" "Hi." Jacob said with a brief smile. "-have heard; there's been a recent mass murder here in the city that's causing humans to chase us anthros and you Kemonomimi. We were just wondering if you heard anything about this..." The hybrid then crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at the human with animal-like fur. Meanwhile, Jacob went over to the husky and poked him. "Excuse me, but are you dead?"
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 18/5/2009, 10:32 am

Once the song quieted down, Adam got to his feet and held his hand down (about a foot) to Jacob. "This is a human greeting, correct? This is how you say hello?"

"Yeah Addy." Lohgan answered for Jacob. He walked over. "So, talking to your soon-to-be-deaf friend over there ain't go' help me. I'm Lohgan, and that's Adam." The boy gestured to himself then to Adam with his thumb. "Any idea what's goin' on here?"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 18/5/2009, 10:52 am

"I JUST EXPLAINED IT!!!" Ari yelled from the background. Meanwhile, Jacob was preoccupied with Andy's strange 'handshake?'... "Erm..." He murmured for a bit before scooting back over to Ari. "I dunno 'bout this, Ari. Maybe we should go bother some other anthros rather then these humans?" "But another anthro could be the killer. Besides, if we go alone it could be a lot more dangerous..." The draco-canine then looked back at the two humans. "I trust the kitty guy." Jacob murmured. "But the husky is... scary."
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 18/5/2009, 11:15 am

((Lol. "Andy".))

"Scary?" Adam turned to Lohgan, puzzled. "It's a human thing. It means... frightened. Uh... BOO!" Lohgan struggled with an explaination. "Uh.. It's something that makes humans so agitated they wet their pants and usually scream really high." He said. "Oh." Adam played around with the concept in his head while Lohgan turned to the other two. "If you guys wanna go interagate other guys ya can. Me an' Addy'll be just fine on our own."

((Note: I know how to spell interrogate.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 18/5/2009, 12:31 pm

"Ha! I don't even wear pants!" Jacob declared proudly. Ari sighed. "Moron..." The hybrid then turned her head to look away. "I don't really care what J and I do... So I guess we'll stay if J-" "YAY!!" Jacob yelled, throwing his hands into the air and jumping up and down. The hybrid growled and slammed her hand onto his head and pushed him down. "Besides," She started. "We already know your names and that could probably be bad if we run into somebody- whether they're the murderer or a human..." With a slight snort Ari left Jacob get to his feet and walked away to blast her music. Jacob smiled and wagged his tail. "Well then, I'm Jacob! -But everybody calls me JB or J. And over there's my best friend Ari. She may seem cold but she's really nice!" "Yeah, sure..." The draco-canine growled under her breath as she messed with her iPod's volume dial.
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 18/5/2009, 2:02 pm

"Ok, coo'." Lohgan said. Adam dropped again to his knees, huddled up in a ball, and covered his ears. "Y'know what? This ain't go' work. Your little frien' either needs ta stop blastin' her music so loud or we seperate. Me with 'er and Addy with you." Said Lohgan. He walked over to Ari. "Ok look lady, I don' min' if ya play music, but keep it on the down low, K? And don't get mad at me, 'cause you were the one who wanted to stay together."

((Why did that sound like Lohgan arguing with Ari like she was his girlfriend?..... Why did I just say that out loud on the internet?))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 18/5/2009, 2:23 pm

"Actually I didn't. I just wanted to keep Jacob happy..." Ari explained as she jerked her thumb over to Jacob who was squeezing Addy's guts out with happiness. "Besides, I don't like cats..." Ari then flapped her large wings and took to the air again. "Come on, J. We're leaving." "But- wha- why?!" Jacob complained.

"We just met new friends! -Although I admit one of them is scaring me a bit..." The dog whined slightly and inched away from Addy. The draco-canine snorted out fire and landed again. "Fine, I'll stay... But I am tired of flying around, being chased, and attacking humans. So if you don't mind me; I'll be over by that tree. -Resting..." The brown dog blinked and turned to Logan. "What did you say your name was again?"
    .:Random Event:.
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Number of posts : 36

Post  .:Random Event:. 18/5/2009, 2:24 pm

[Meanwhile... In the trees...]

A black canine-like creature snorted slightly. What idiots these animals and humans below him were. With their stupid technology and love to experiment on anything they come across. The canine gritted his teeth slightly. Oh, how he longed to make them pay for their actions... Sure he already did a bit. -But his job was far from complete. Another small, quiet snort came from his nose as he tapped his claws quietly on the tree branch he was sitting on. It was interesting how quickly word got around in these parts. Since Soleanna was such a large city.

As he watched the humans and anthros talk; he often found his eyes drifting over to the black dragon-like female. Her distant personality and slight aggression was very drawing to him. Maybe she would easily fall for him? As a small breeze shifted the leaves of the tree he was sitting in; the large canine leaned forward a bit and his large, silver horns gleamed in the faint sunlight. Fortunately he caught the gleam and leaned back before the people below him could catch sight of it. He growled under his breath slightly and cussed a bit before looking down back at the small group.

The fact that nobody below knew who he was almost too good. It was even better that nobody knew that he was the killer. The large canine smirked slightly as his large canine-like appearance disappeared into a more... human-like one. One where his large, shiny claws, huge fangs, demon-like tail, and giant horns were missing. He then stood up and fakely fell out of the tree. Obviously landing face first and breaking his sunglasses. OH DARN IT!!!
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 18/5/2009, 2:41 pm

Lohgan peered around one of the trees to get a better look at the intruder. "Uh... " Addy's optical sensors scanned his face. "No injuries reported, Lohgan." He said, turning to the tabby boy. "Uh... Great?" Lohgan said.

"Uh.. Someone wanna help him?" Lohgan trailed off, turning his head gesturitivly. "Do not look in my direction, Lohgan. I was told to avoid humans." Addy said upon realizing who Lohgan was looking at.

((Wanna know what was going through my head when Random described that guy? "The PHANTOM OF THE OPERA is there!!!!" That is all.))

((Note: I cannot spell "Gesturitivly".))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 18/5/2009, 2:47 pm

((XD!))

Jacob and Ari turned to each other before walking over to the human. As Jacob proceeded to help him up; Ari stopped a few feet away and backed up. "He's a human..." She murmured before turning to Jacob and saying, "I wouldn't trust him, J." The brown dog looked back and smiled. "I don't think he'll hurt us." He said before turning to the human. "You okay?" He asked as he briefly gave Addy a weirded out look from the corner of his eye. Okay, now the husky was seriously freaking him out...
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 18/5/2009, 2:54 pm

The human who looked like an African-American smiled and rubbed the back of his head. "Yep. I doubt my sunglasses are though." He commented as he picked up the slightly broken eye wear. He then popped one of the lens back in and put them on the bridge of his nose. "Sorry if I startled you. I was just sleeping in that tree there when I was suddenly woken up by some loud music. But it's okay; I don't hold a grudge against you." He said, looking over in Ari's general direction. He then turned his attention to the small humans and anthros in front of him. "So any reason you guys are out this far from the city? Other then about the recent murder?"
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 18/5/2009, 3:32 pm

"How are you aware of the recent murder?" Addy asked. Lohgan leaned in closely sideways to Addy's face. "Now is not the time to simulate suspicion." He whispered through nervous gritted teeth. "But I cannot prevent myself from feeling it so. He is not to be trusted, Lohgan." Addy whispered back. "Fine. But don't say anythin' ta the others." "Yes, Lohgan."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 18/5/2009, 3:47 pm

Ari's ears twitched slightly as she picked up Lohgan's and Addy's whispering. She briefly looked at Jacob and the strange human, then walked over to the two. "It happened last night, ya know. He might've heard about it this morning and accidentally fell asleep recently. It is about two in the afternoon, right?" The draco-canine explained.

Meanwhile, Jacob was looking up at the human with large eyes full of pure trust and a hint of awe. "Jacob!" Ari snapped at her canine friend. He suddenly snapped out of his trance-like state and turned around to face Ari. "Yeah, Ari?" He asked as he ran over to her.
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Post  .:Random Event:. 18/5/2009, 4:06 pm

The human smirked a large toothy grin as the small group huddled up. It meant nothing to him that they were suspicious about him. And the wolf girl didn't suspect much about him. It was almost too perfect. The human chuckled evilly under his breath and calmly approached the group. "By the way, my name's A- Marcos!" He quickly said. Phew, he almost said his real name. That wouldn't have been good. He smiled and calmly said, "It's Marcos... Just call me Marcos... Or Mark if you want." The human then offered another brief smile at the few then walked past them then stopped just to the right of them. "Pretty nice place you guys live in, huh?" He asked as he looked down at Soleanna. But it would be nicer if the town was painted in blood...
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 18/5/2009, 4:11 pm

((Sorry to spoil it for others, but it's Asmodai, isn't it.))

Lohgan noticed Addy growing increasingly more agitated and maybe a little bit angry as the group continued to speak with this strange human. "Addy?" "Hmm?" Addy whirred, turning back to Lohgan with no such expression on his face. "You ok pal? Lookin' a little weird there... " "I do not like this human!" Addy whispered in Lohgan's ear, being extra cautious to be quiet and not draw anymore attention. "He makes me.. Scared." He whispered firmly. "You mean agititated, nervous?" Lohgan asked. "Yes." Addy answered back. "Just keep quiet, we won't be around 'im for long."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 18/5/2009, 4:22 pm

((Nope!))

While Addy and Lo were talking, Ari and J were doing the same. "I kinda agree with the robo- human." Ari murmured, "He is kinda- HEY!" Oh great, Jacob was by the human again. He better not tell him their- "Nice to meet you, Marcos. I'm Jacob! And over there is Ari and the two whispering to themselves are Lohgan and Addy." The dog stupidly explained. He then leaned against the human and whispered. "By the way, I think Addy might be the killer... He acts weird and it scares me..."

"JACOB!!!" The draco-canine roared. Jacob screamed and jumped about ten feet in the air before landing face first. Ari then stormed over and picked the dog up. "Excuse us for a sec." She said, before turning to Jacob and screaming, "YOU IDIOT!!! THERE'S A CHANCE HE COULD BE THE KILLER TOO!!!" "Aah! I think we're attracting attention!" Jacob yelled. "What? Why?" Ari questioned. Suddenly Jacob shoved his arm past Ari's head and pointing at the approaching crowd of humans with pitchforks and torches. Ari looked back and her jaw dropped. "Oh &*#@..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content