Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

2 posters

Get To Know Your Characters Meme Thing! =D

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Get To Know Your Characters Meme Thing! =D Empty Get To Know Your Characters Meme Thing! =D

Post  Ru360 16/3/2009, 10:18 pm

Seemed like fun and I wanted to try it... Anyways, all you do is choose 8 characters, if u don't have 8 choose friends or family -w- or use your friend's characters.

BTW, write your characters' name (in parentheses) next to their number in the questions so your readers don't get confused. Anyways, here I go!

1. Ru
    2. Mike
    3. Ace
    4. Arian
    5. Jeriko
    6. Cecil
    7. Samuel
    8. Circe

1. You go over to 4's house (Arian's apartment actually.) and it storms so bad you have to stay, what do you guys do all night?

Actually people, Arian and I live in the same apartment, but...
    I throw boxes at Arian and hope he freaks out and blasts them at his stuff. Then I'd help myself to his food and eventually fall asleep ontop of his fluffy tail. <3

2. 3 (Ace), 8 (Circe), & 2 (Mike) procrastinated and now they have two hours to get a history report done, how do they do it?

Ace freaks out a bit then goes onto the computer to scrap together a C-.
    Mike shrugs and does the same as Ace but gets a B instead.
    Circe uses her computer like mind and gets a A++. =D

3. 5 (Jeriko) & 7 (Samuel) are stuck alone in a cave, what is their reaction?

Samuel pulls out his coffee thermos and thrives off it for at least half-an-hour. He then goes crazy and tries to eat Jeriko.
    Jeriko watches the bats flutter around, then freaks out when Sam tries to eat him and runs deeper into the cave.

4. Who is more likely to attack you? 1 (Ru), 6 (Cecil), or 3 (Ace)?

Ru, paws down. Why? Ace is a nice guy and I have never seen him get angry. Also, Cecil is blind. Although Cecil could find me in bright daylight, he'd have trouble at night and he has no means of attack. 'Cept biting...

5. How does 5 (Jeriko) prepare for a party at their house?

He'd probably beg Shade to let him use the gym for his party, then he would throw everything into Geddy's room, decorate the gym with teenager party stuff, and steal the tv so he and the other's could play video games. =D And yes, he'd invite everybody at Eaglegate- and Ru.

6. How does 1 (Ru) prepare for a party at someone else's house?

Take a shower, spend at least half-an-hour-to-20-minutes brushing her fur, shine her claws, brush her teeth, grab a t-shirt and her usual other clothing items, grab a present and head on over. How lame...

7. The elevator stops working with 1 (Ru), 2 (Mike), 3 (Ace), and 4 (Arian) inside, what happens?

Ru and Mike hold each other tightly.
    Ace tries to calm everybody down then turns to Arian and tells him to use his telekinesis.
    Arian uses his telekinesis to lift the elevator safely to the ground.
    And then Mike and/or Ru pry open the doors and help Arian and Ace out.
    Then all four go yell at the hotel manager and go to get a smoothie. XD

8. Why was 6 (Cecil) afraid of 7 (Samuel)?

Cause Cecil's blind and can only see silhouettes of people. No details. And he's about 8-years old and is two feet. Samuel towers over him with his height 6 feet. Also, Samuel's coffee obsession scares all of us...

9. It's your birthday! What did 4 (Arian) get you?

A box that he throws at my face because I destroyed his apartment. Crying or Very sad

10. 8 (Circe) is bored, what do they do to entertain themselves?

She goes out, gets a snack, and visits with her pal Mitzi (Character to me). Or. She'd play with yarn. XD

11. Would 7 (Samuel) rather cross-dress or wear the goofiest, geekiest, dumbest, ugly outfit ever?

The goofiest, geekiest, dumbest, ugly outfit ever. Which I dub as Ronald McDonald. >XD

12. Who would 3 (Ace) rather kiss? You or a frog?

Me. Cause 1. C'mon a frog? And 2. My fursona is his little sister. <3

13. 6's (Cecil's) favorite fairytale?

Cinderella. XD.

14. What does 8 (Circe) fear the most?

Erm... Can I get back to you on that one?

15. 5 (Jeriko) is more likely to get lost: in broad daylight, school, or a dark eerie forest?

Erm... I'd say school... Cause c'mon. Broad daylight? He's not blind or anything... And 2. He is quite comfortable in dark places...

16. 2 (Mike), 3 (Ace), 4 (Arian), 7 (Samuel), & 8 (Circe), barge into your house, and get drunk. What's happens next?

Mike would start dancing weirdly then fall asleep in the tub or fridge. Samuel would scream "THAT'S NOT COFFEE" then jump out the window and commit suicide. Arian flies around with his telekinesis and eventually flies out the window and falls. And Circe.... She'd explode.

17. 7 (Samuel) & 6 (Cecil) get stranded on an island, what do they do to survive?

Cecil'd stay AWAY from Samuel (6 afraid of 7 'member?) and would eventually starve. Samuel would find some coca beans and make coffee, then he'd call his brother to come pick him up.

18. 5 (Jeriko) & 1 (Ru) fall asleep during a camping trip and get left behind... Now what?

Ru'd scream at Jeriko about how this is all his fault then would storm off. Jeriko would follow Ru and then the two would get hopelessly lost and have their own little adventure of doom. >XD

19. How does 2 (Mike) study?

He reads books that he finds and would also look stuff up on the internet on Ru's computer.

20. Would 1 (Ru) rather work at a strip club or with homosexuals?

Erm.... I think homos.... And it's defiantly better then kicking some neeked guy in the batteries to get the heck away from her. Although, she'd still do the same thing to the homos/gays...

Anyways, meme away people!
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Get To Know Your Characters Meme Thing! =D Empty Re: Get To Know Your Characters Meme Thing! =D

Post  Ace80 17/3/2009, 8:54 am

Oh this is hilarious....

1. Shade
    2. Ozzy
    3. Neil
    4. Skywarp
    5. Callo
    6. Blur
    7. Krykhar
    8. Phantom

1. You go over to 4's house (Skywarp) and it storms so bad you have to stay, what do you guys do all night?

I listen to him go on and on about his dad back in Detroit, then trick him into falling asleep and drown him in maple syrup.

2. 3 (Neil), 8 (Phantom), & 2 (Ozzy) procrastinated and now they have two hours to get a history report done, how do they do it?

Neil gets in a nervous panic and has seizures.
    Phantom sighs and meditates.
    Ozzy hacks Neil's brain for the answers.

3. 5 (Callo) & 7 (Krykhar) are stuck alone in a cave, what is their reaction?

Callo starts talking about how lame and utterly distasteful kids are these days, and talks glowingly about Shade.
    Krykhar falls asleep.

4. Who is more likely to attack you? 1 (Shade), 6 (Blur), or 3 (Neil)?

Blur. If he thinks you stole his Z sock... Shade, doesn't attack save bad guys and self defense. Neil, well, Neil's just a whiney moron.

5. How does 5 (Callo) prepare for a party at their house?

He'd shoo all the kids off his lawn and set bulldogs on the party goers..

6. How does 1 (Shade) prepare for a party at someone else's house?

Sniff himself, see if he really smells THAT bad, make sure his clothes that have been on the floor for years don't have stains on them, throw together a present and go.

7. The elevator stops working with 1 (Shade), 2 (Ozzy), 3 (Neil), and 4 (Skywarp) inside, what happens?

Shade yells at everybody to remain calm.
    Ozzy clings onto Shade, for he is afraid of the dark.
    Neil's battery dies.
    Skywarp shoots his grappler through the roof and gets them up.
    Shade, Ozzy and Neil yell at Skywarp that he should've gone down, because there's no way down from the roof.

8. Why was 6 (Blur) afraid of 7 (Krykhar)?

'Cause he's grumpy, old, and an alien with super-high-tech-amazingly-small-weapons.

9. It's your birthday! What did 4 (Skywarp) get you?

Motor oil and a broken gear-shaft. 'Cause he thought I'd like them..

10. 8 (Phantom) is bored, what do they do to entertain themselves?

Meditates for the better half of 159015 hours. Then eats a bunny and goes back to meditating.

11. Would 7 (Krykhar) rather cross-dress or wear the goofiest, geekiest, dumbest, ugly outfit ever?

He'd rather cross-dress. 'Cause he has no idea what that means. And the goofiest, geekiest, dumbest, ugliest outfit ever is Blur's Z sock costume..

12. Who would 3 (Neil) rather kiss? You or a frog?

A frog. 'Cause he's a fantasy reader and he thinks it'll turn into a lady-bot... Eww.... And... I'm.... a Moo.

13. 6's (Blur) favorite fairytale?

King Arthur's court.

14. What does 8 (Phantom) fear the most?

Heck. Or, the living Darkness.... Muahahah... Or, Mephie's pad. Of hippies.

15. 5 (Callo) is more likely to get lost: in broad daylight, school, or a dark eerie forest?

School. Because all the kids are crazy nowadays! And they put CLASSROOMS in the way of the doors!

16. 2 (Ozzy), 3 (Neil), 4 (Skywarp), 7 (Krykhar), & 8 (Phantom), barge into your house, and get drunk. What's happens next?

Neil and Skywarp would get technical overloads and probably go offline, Ozzy's too young to drink! Poor guy... Krykhar... He would, throw the alcohol out the window and claim that it's not as strong as the stuff on his planet, Phantom... Vampires can't get drunk.... Can they? O_o

17. 7 (Krykhar) & 6 (Blur) get stranded on an island, what do they do to survive?

Krykhar would use his soldier's survival skills to keep himself alive and Blur would cry for his sister and suck his gloves into eternity,

18. 5 (Callo) & 1 (Shade) fall asleep during a camping trip and get left behind... Now what?

What'da'ya mean "now what"? Callo and Shade work together to get out of the wilderness. Or... Shade just flies them out.

19. How does 2 (Ozzy) study?

He hacks Neil's brain. And maybe the teacher's....

20. Would 1 (Shade) rather work at a strip club or with homosexuals?

Ewww...... Probably... Erm.... Ooo this is tough... I have solved your riddle! The doctor is... HIS MOTHER!

I couldn't answer that last one for you...

Current date/time is 11/5/2024, 3:51 pm