Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

3 Sentence Rule, Grammar, Spelling, and Punctuation.

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

3 Sentence Rule, Grammar, Spelling, and Punctuation. Empty 3 Sentence Rule, Grammar, Spelling, and Punctuation.

Post  Ru360 25/5/2009, 7:14 pm

They matter, people. In case a few of you will be ignoring either the 3 sentence rule, the grammar/spelling rules or both. Please remember that all roleplay posts must have at least 3 on-topic, in-character sentences. Properly punctuated sentences, and with spelling and grammar that look like you at least took time to type out your posts. Make it look like you care, do everyone a favor and make yourself look intelligent when you post. Bad spelling and punctuation makes your post look sloppy and poorly thought out. All it takes is a little care, okay?

Posts that aren't in roleplay areas are allowed to be a bit more relaxed (they don't have to have 3 sentences), but the grammar rules apply everywhere. That means capitals at the beginning of sentences, capitalized names, periods at the ends of sentences, spaces after commas and periods. Do I really have to spell all this out? I'm sorry if you don't like these rules, but you agreed to follow them when you joined the site. Thankee-sais.

I will start to hand out warnings for grammar/spelling/punctuation and/or the 3 sentence rule, so please shape up. You know who you are. In fact, we do too!

Current date/time is 16/5/2024, 1:01 am