Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

If the Site was a Show...

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

If the Site was a Show... Empty If the Site was a Show...

Post  Ru360 19/8/2009, 5:59 pm

(Lol. I probably messed up on the title didn't I? XD)

Anyways, I was listening to "Change The World" by a guy named Lee Harding, and after a few seconds of listening to it I thought, "Hey! This could be our theme song!". Then, as the apparent opening ran through my head, I decided to put up this nice little topic. So the question is, if the site was an animated show, like on YouTube or Cartoon Network or something, who would you like to voice?

The main cast would probably consist of Ru (the Genetic Wolf), & Solace ("Shade" Frost (the Hedgehog). Lol.), typically. But it would also feature occurring characters and some special guest stars! -Like Shadow the Hedgehog appearing in one scene and getting mauled by fan girls. >XD I'm joking.

But still... If you could voice any of the characters. Who would you be? And why?
    Also, if you could have any of YOUR characters star in a(n) episode(s), who would it be? Again, why?

Basic Info:

Title: Fuzzy Dreams (Cause they're furry and because of the site's name)
    Opening Theme Song: Change The World by Lee Harding
    Ending Theme Song: We Are by Ana Johnsson

Characters and their Voices:

Ru the Genetic Wolf - ?
    Solace Frost "Shade" the Hedgehog - (Most likely) Ace80
    Lauren the Hybrid - Ru360
    Scratch the Wolf - ?

Behind the Scenes:

Artist(s) - Ru360 (Main Artist),
    Animator(s) - ?
    Director(s) - ?
    Editor(s) - Ru360 (Beginning and Ending Music),

Last edited by Ru360 on 7/9/2009, 9:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

If the Site was a Show... Empty Re: If the Site was a Show...

Post  Ru360 7/9/2009, 1:58 am

Okay, I've finished most of the intro script. I just need a few more characters for these scenes (These guys will be part of the cast for that episode)...

1. We need someone to stand on a rooftop majestically while two other characters are yelling at each other and fighting like a married couple (Lol. Oh, and speaking of married couples, we want the two who are fighting to have a strong rivalry between them. -And no, I'm not gonna use Ru *Mine* and Shade *Ace80's*.).

2. We need two characters (Preferably of the evil/chaotic alignment) to stand ontop of a building in Capitol City, and looking down at the passing people whilst frowning. However, we need these two to be close to each other because they'll look at each other before they start throwing grenades everywhere.

3. We also need someone to give Lauren (Yes, me) a confused look as she laughs insanely while I'm on fire (Isn't that wonderful? I bet all of you wish I was on fire. XD).

4. Then we need three really close friends to sleep on each other. (Okay, that sounded funny)

-So if you got any characters for these, feel free to reply!
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 7/9/2009, 8:05 pm

Episode ideas...

While the show is in development, and may not make it onto YouTube anytime soon, we still need ideas for the episodes.... Mostly I was thinking of basing the episodes on some of the topics on the site. -Thus, it'll be mostly featuring mostly random- or maybe constantly occurring- characters and adventures.

So, any ideas guys?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29/4/2024, 10:24 am