Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

Night at a Club [Closed]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Night at a Club [Closed] Empty Night at a Club [Closed]

Post  Ru360 19/8/2009, 10:32 am

"Ugh... Why did you drag me out of my house for this again, Laura?" A tired and annoyed voice asked as it tried to surprises another yawn. It was a rather cool night and it was slightly drizzling rain. Over the quiet splashes of rain drop were the loud, tired, careless plodding of shoes. However, those weren't the only footsteps... The next ones were placed with great care. -Almost like a cat sneaking up on it's prey. Another loud yawn escaped from the first voice's mouth as she once again began to complain. "Come on. Tell me where the **** you're taking me!" The owner of the voice bared her fangs and her irises glowed rose. It was obvious she was awake now, because her footsteps were finally quieter. Irritatedly she shook her sopping wet blue fur and glared at the persona in front of her. Unlike her, Lauren's fur was a shiny silver, and raindrops slid down it as if she were part duck. "Lauren!" The annoyed wolf snapped loudly. Her patience was fiercely running low and it was only a matter of time before she tackled the hybrid in front of her.

Lauren's ear twitched as she heard her name being called, but it often took her a while before she responded. "Calm down, Ru. We're almost there..." "We better be. I'm getting sick of this ******* rain!" A small chuckle rose from Lauren's throat. "Oh Ru... Can't you just ever turn down the language for a bit?" "How about 'never'? Is never good for you? Or would you prefer it if I ****** you up just for dragging me out into this ****** rain in the middle of the ******* night?!" Ru angrily snapped. It was completely obvious that her patience was lost. Lauren glanced over her shoulder and looked at Ru with big eyes. "Whoa, I didn't need to hear that!" The hybrid snapped. Ru rolled her eyes. "Can't we at least get out of this rain? Also, you still haven't told me where the **** we're going!" The wolf yelled. Lauren sighed and shook her head. This was gonna be a loooong walk.

[Lauren: 11(?)] [Ru: 210--Level up!]

Last edited by Ru360 on 26/8/2009, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Night at a Club [Closed] Empty Re: Night at a Club [Closed]

Post  Ru360 19/8/2009, 1:07 pm

After almost half an hour of Ru screaming into her ear, finally Lauren and her irritated companion arrived at a club. "We came here... For a drink... ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?!?!" Ru screamed. Lauren sighed and smacked Ru with one of her attack durians. "No." The hybrid scolded as she shook her head. "We came here to meet up with Jake." "You mean that other hybrid guy who's got a heart issue and is always drinking some Kriek? Pleasant." The wolf murmured as she jerked the durian out of her forehead. "OW!" Lauren chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I'm surprised you don't know better by now..." She murmured before walking in the building. "Coming?" Lauren asked before disappeared inside the bright flashing lights. Ru sighed. "Why couldn't I have been born normal?" The angsty wolf questioned with a sigh before following.

Almost instantly the bright lights hurt both of their eyes. But instead of freaking out like Ru was doing; Lauren was scanning for Jake. Soon she spotted him chugging down a glass of beer over in the corner. "Ah. There he is!" Lauren yelled before rushing over. Ru sighed and shook her head. The wolf cautiously looked around and soon found a strangely familiar band playing on the stage. Ru shook her head again and trudged after Lauren.

"Jake!" Lauren yelled, attacking the intoxicated hybrid with a hug. Jake turned around and smiled. His eyes were bright and clear and there wasn't any foam by his mouth. It was hard to tell that he had already drunken his usual weight in beer. "Hey, I thought they banned you from here!" The hybrid said as he looked Lauren up and down. "No, I think that was some other guy." Ru commented as she walked over. "Long time no see, Jake." "Same here." Jake commented as he dipped his head in respect. He then looked Ru up and down like he did to Lauren. "I see you still haven't changed much within the past few months... Are you sure you still aren't getting bored of that outfit?" Ru smirked. "As long as my fur color is blue, the outfit stays."

[Lauren: 12(?)] [Ru: 211] [Jake: 1. Lol.]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 19/8/2009, 1:17 pm

Jake nodded in respect. "So what brings you two here? I'm sure it obviously isn't for the band here." Jake nodded in the direction of the band who was now playing a different song. "They're actually pretty good for some humans. -As much as I hate to admit it." Ru nodded in reply and looked towards them. Over the commotion of the dancers, and people at the bar, she could pick out a few lines.

♪~You know its kinda hard just to get along today
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway
    He may not have a clue, and he may not have style
    But everything he lacks, well he makes up in denial
    So don't deflate, play it straight
    You know he really doesn't get it anyway~♪

Ru smirked again and looked at Jake who was chugging down another bottle. Ru rolled her eyes with amusement and down. Strangely Lauren wasn't by her side anymore. Maybe she got thrown out... Ru mused before seeing Lauren on the stage. "Ugh... I really ******* hate that kid..." Ru growled under her breath as her ears shrieked with pain. Lauren really wasn't the best singer in the world. She never had a voice for singing and she obviously never took singing lessons. Ru quickly looked around and found an empty jug on the counter. Without a second thought she picked up the jar and put it over her head. Ah... Blissful silence...

[Ru: 212] [Lauren: 13(?)] [Jake: 2]

((Ooc: Can anybody guess the song and the band?))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 22/8/2009, 2:40 pm

As the rest of the verses from the song flew away with time, the band stepped off and, as another band came on, Lauren hopped off and pushed the sleeping Ru onto the stage. -With a little help from Jake of course. Once the blue wolf was in the spotlight, Lauren moved over to the band and whispered something into the singer's ear. She replied with a nod and Lauren moved back over to Ru and Jake with a smile on her face. Quickly, Lauren yanked Jake down to her level so she could whisper in his ear. Jake nodded in response and took the jug off of Ru's head. -Which, unfortunately, woke her up again. "Oh deity guys. I'm tired and I wanna go home and-" The wolf stopped and stared out into the crowd. "Uh... Laura?" Ru called out in a questioning tone as she looked around quickly for Jake and Lauren. After a few seconds the wolf growled angrily under her breath and glanced around the stage.

After a second of two of glancing around, the blue wolf caught sight of something else in front of her. -A microphone. Cautiously, the wolf gripped it in her paws and the band started up. The wolf looked behind her and watched with awe as an anthropomorphic leopard stopped next to her and smiled. "Hi, one of your friends pushed you up here to sing. I hope you don't mind." The leopard said calmly. Ru nodded. "I don't mind THAT much. But I will smack them around when I see them..." She murmured before turning to the leopard. "So uh... What are we singing?" "Stuck on You." The leopard replied.

With another smile to the wolf she turned to the microphone in front of her and took it.

"♪~I can't get out of bed today
    Or get you off my mind
    I just can't seem to find a way
    To leave the love behind

I ain't tripping
    I'm just missing you
    You know what Im saying
    You know what I mean~♪
    "

The leopard sang as her voice rang out through the aid of the speakers. She then turned to Ru and gave her a brief smile. Ru nodded and lifted the microphone up to her mouth. She had sung this song a few times before when she was sixteen. Ah, good times...

"♪~You've kept me hanging from a string
    While you make me cry
    I've tried to give you everything
    But you just give me lies

I ain't tripping
    I'm just missing you
    You know what I'm saying
    You know what I mean ~♪
    "

The wolf sung with her angelic voice. Once more she glanced around the crowed. Soon she found Lauren and Jake in the far back, smiling and drinking some drinks... Jake with his usual and Lauren was yelling at the bartender about the differences between two different cokes. Ru sighed briefly and smiled. Well, at least she wasn't near Lauren anymore... In fact, this was kinda fun.

[Ru: 213] [Lauren: 14] [Jake: 3]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 26/8/2009, 1:39 pm

After the song was over Ru and the leopard shook hands before the both of them left the stage...

"So how was it?" Lauren asked as a devious grin swept across her face. Ru nodded and smiled fakely before she suddenly rushed over and grabbed Lauren by the neck. "YOU LITTLE *****!!!" The blue wolf angrily yelled as she shook Lauren roughly as if she was trying to break the hybrid's neck. The wolf then dropped Lauren and waited until she was standing before she smacked Lauren across the eye with her claws. Lauren yelped and pain as held a hand to her now bleeding eye. "Ow! You're worse then my cat, Seni!" Lauren whined before she grabbed Ru's belt and wrapped it around her head in a makeshift bandage. Ru snorted and brusquely replied, "I'm leaving" before storming away from her and Jake and leaving.

Jake walked over to Lauren and looked down at her. "You do know not to tick her off, right? It's common sense..." Jake commented before taking another sip of the beer he was holding. Lauren sighed and took off the bandage. Already her eye had healed. "Yeah, but it's fun. I mean, despite my constant dying, I never really feel any pain... Anywhos~ I gotta get out of here before they kick me out. -Last time I was here, they didn't appreciate it when I poured out all the drinks and set them on fire." Lauren explained as she headed for the door. For a moment she stopped and called, "Bye, Jake!" over the crowd before leaving...

[Ru: 214] [Lauren: 15--Level up!] [Jake: 4]

((End of mini-RP)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 15/5/2024, 12:22 am