Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

*~The Betting Stall~*

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

*~The Betting Stall~* Empty *~The Betting Stall~*

Post  Ru360 8/7/2009, 1:55 pm

Just outside the of stands of the grand Irulali Arena is a small, brown, booth that is made out of falling apart wood. Outside of it you see a shamrock green anthropomorphic dog trying to nail a piece of the wood back on. As you begin to slowly approach him, he catches the sound of a small pebble being kicked away by your foot and turns around. He smiles warmly and continues to nail the wood back on as he beckons you over with his tail.

Once you're a few feet away from him; the dog suddenly hits his thumb with the hammer and yells in pain. Suddenly he drops the hammer on the ground and puts his thumb in his mouth as if the wet saliva will help heal it. As you wait for him to speak again; you notice a few things about him.

For one, he looks as if he's in his mid-twenties. He is of average height, perhaps around five feet, five inches. His long, dark blue and light blue mane runs down from the middle of his forehead, to his mid back and it looks as if it's made out of fire. On both sides of the mane is a pair of light grey angel wings. They are quite small and don't look as if they'll enable flight very well. And aside from the flaming mane; the tip of his tail looks pretty much the same. -It's a mixture of dark and light blue and it looks as if it's on fire. Suddenly his dark auburn eyes look into yours and he smiles sheepishly as he apologizes, "Sorry 'bout that." He as he slowly slides his thumb out of his maws he explains what he was doing, "I was just reattaching this piece of wood here." Then he adds, "I swear, it's like the fights down in the field shake the whole arena." He then turns to you with a warm smile across his face and his eyes glow brightly.

"So what can I do for ya?" He asks as he turns around to climb into his little booth. At first he falls on his face; but he quickly jumps to his feet and turns around to face you again. As he does so he pulls out a few papers and sets them down on the counter. "As you probably know already; this is the betting stall!" He says cheerfully as he slowly scoots the papers closer to you. "These are just some of the rules I want you to read first before I give you the papers you'll use to bet with."

.:Rules on Betting:.

*If you were right and won, your winning money shall the double of the amount you bet.*

*If you wish to bet, please make sure to Bold your bet, and how many Rings you wish to bet. You need a minimum of 20 Rings to have a valid bet.*

*Bets shall not be canceled. If you bet on a contestant, you bet on that one, and that's that.*

*You may not bid on multiple battlers. You may bet on a single one.*

*Do not donate the Rings to anyone! It makes Lauren's job harder...*

*Do not PM me to bet or to receive your winning money; they shall be distributed in due time, and your bet shall be noted down as soon as I can.*

"Simple enough, right?" The shamrock green dog asks, hoping you've understood everything. "Now, let's go onto the next page."

.:Betting Types:.

*You may bet on one of the two leading character. What does this mean? It means, basically, that you have to base your bet on one of the two first characters that are going to battle! So, basically, you get to bet every round of the tournament! Be careful, however; there is a limit of 150 Rings, so your maximum bet can only be 75 Rings per round. We call this betting type Luck Struck.*
    (NOTE: You must wait for the match-up grid to come out before using this bet! If you just take a wild guess, your bet will be voided.)

*You may select the character you wish to bid on for the whole tournament. This means you can bet on any of the fighters; and every round the character fights in and wins, 20 Rings get added to your initial bet. Add that to your amount, and if your fighter wins, your total amount gets multiplied by two! You cannot earn more than 500 Rings, however. We call this betting type Luck Seeker.*

*Also, if you can guess which species of character will win, we'll give you three times your bet! But be careful; if the species you choose looses, you will lose your money completely! We call this betting type, Survival of the Fittest.*

With the rules finally inside your head, do you feel like betting? Quite simple, you simply need to ask the man here at the desk... "By the way," He calls out as you begin to walk away. Suddenly he puts his paws on the desk and leaps out of the booth. Quickly he runs over to you and pulls out another sheet of paper. "I almost forgot about this..." He explains through a wheeze. "You need to roleplay filling in this form and turning it in to enter." He then places it in your hands and smiles. "By the way, I'm called Akuma. So if there's any bets you need to put in; just call me!" He then turns to walk back towards his booth, and you look at the piece of paper in your hands.

*~Betting Form~*
    Contestant Number and Name:
    Number of Rings:
    Betting Type:

You smile slightly and begin to walk away again. However, just as you begin to leave; you hear a plank of wood hit the concrete and hear Akuma's voice ring out, "Ah! Not again!".
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

*~The Betting Stall~* Empty Re: *~The Betting Stall~*

Post  Ru360 8/7/2009, 2:07 pm

.:The Current Fighters:.

None.

.:The Current Bets:.

[Legend: Better [Rings/Fighter] - Bet Type ]

None.

Current date/time is 29/4/2024, 10:04 am